- » Caribbean Dinner
Caribbean Dinner Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean dinner recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean dinner recipes.
Rich Dinner Rolls
Mix milk, sugar, salt, and butter in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm large bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir until dissolved.
Stir in milk mixture, eggs, and 2 cups flour, beating with a wooden spoon... - 40.8149
After Dinner Ice Cream
1) Make custard and allow it to cool.
2) In a bowl, combine cheese and lemon juice. Blend in whipped evaporated milk.
3) Stir the walnuts in and also pour the custard and mix well.
4) Turn the mixture out in a container and freeze until... - 35.1429
Caribbean Ham Dinner
Score fat that rings ham.
Sear in a heavy serving dish or skillet.
Combine pineapple chunks, juice, maple syrup, allspice and pepper and pour over ham.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until ham is cooked and tender.
During last 10 minutes of cooking place... - 27.7389
You May Also Like!
1. Place all ingredients in a blender, process until smooth. Pour into an 8-inch square pan. Cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm, stir every 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes or until slightly softened. - 18.4401
Caribbean Game Hens
Caribbean Game Hens are a unique hen preparation that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my mother in law at a family get together and she loved it! Try the Caribbean Game Hens and you will understand why! - 46.747
In 3-quart casserole, prepare dinner as directed on package.
Microwave 20 to 22 minutes on HIGH, stirring twice.
Let stand 5 minutes, covered. - 18.3823
Dinner Beef Patties
1. Peel onion and cut crosswise into 4 thick slices. Saute in butter or margarine until lightly browned on bottom; turn carefully; add water and brown sugar; cover. Simmer 10 minutes, or just until tender; sprinkle with paprika. Keep hot while fixing and... - 26.4985
Dinner Beef Patties
1) Skin onion and slice crosswise into 4 thick pieces.
2) Heat butter or margarine and sauté onion in it until lightly browned on bottom.
3) Toss carefully and then pour in water and brown sugar.
4) Simmer, covered for 10 minutes until... - 38.3234
Frozen Lime Pie
1. Combine milk and lime concentrate in a large bowl, fold in whipped topping. Pour mixture into crust. Cover loosely, freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with lime slices. - 21.4204
Scoop ice cream into balls; arrange balls in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches, and place in freezer.
Just before serving, melt butter and sugar with cinnamon in chafing dish or saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 3... - 37.3717
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Blend the fruit juice, sugar, whisky and rum over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain the drink and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled glass and garnish with... - 35.1847
Southern Oven-broiled Breaded Catfish
When you need an easy, healthy catfish dinner, this recipe could be life-saving? Betty whomps up a healthy and delicious broiled catfish recipe that is light, flaky and absolutely delightful. A great dinner time treat indeed! - 93.7926
Caribbean Dinner Recipes By Category