- » Caribbean Dinner
Caribbean Dinner Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean dinner recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean dinner recipes.
Rich Dinner Rolls
Mix milk, sugar, salt, and butter in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm large bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir until dissolved.
Stir in milk mixture, eggs, and 2 cups flour, beating with a wooden spoon... - 43.0614
After Dinner Ice Cream
1) Make custard and allow it to cool.
2) In a bowl, combine cheese and lemon juice. Blend in whipped evaporated milk.
3) Stir the walnuts in and also pour the custard and mix well.
4) Turn the mixture out in a container and freeze until... - 35.8231
Caribbean Ham Dinner
Score fat that rings ham.
Sear in a heavy serving dish or skillet.
Combine pineapple chunks, juice, maple syrup, allspice and pepper and pour over ham.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until ham is cooked and tender.
During last 10 minutes of cooking place... - 29.9225
You May Also Like!
1. Place all ingredients in a blender, process until smooth. Pour into an 8-inch square pan. Cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm, stir every 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes or until slightly softened. - 20.5572
Broiled Lamb Dinner
Cook carrots in 1 inch boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Place carrots and artichoke hearts in 9-inch round foil pan.
Mix sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, the lemon peel and juice; spoon over vegetables.
Cut bread into 1-inch slices; spread with butter... - 42.8511
Caribbean Game Hens
Caribbean Game Hens are a unique hen preparation that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my mother in law at a family get together and she loved it! Try the Caribbean Game Hens and you will understand why! - 47.737
In 3-quart casserole, prepare dinner as directed on package.
Microwave 20 to 22 minutes on HIGH, stirring twice.
Let stand 5 minutes, covered. - 20.9277
Frozen Lime Pie
1. Combine milk and lime concentrate in a large bowl, fold in whipped topping. Pour mixture into crust. Cover loosely, freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with lime slices. - 23.641
Scoop ice cream into balls; arrange balls in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches, and place in freezer.
Just before serving, melt butter and sugar with cinnamon in chafing dish or saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 3... - 39.8584
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Blend the fruit juice, sugar, whisky and rum over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain the drink and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled glass and garnish with... - 35.056
Calypso Prawn Cocktail Salad
Calypso Prawns Cocktail salad, is refreshing salad with fresh prawns and tangy cocktail dressing. A salad that you would love to have on your dinner menu. Mildly flavored prawns, with a creamy and tangy dressing makes it a winner!!! - 40.1044
Brandy And Water
1. Ina a highball glass put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the brandy over the ice.
3. Add water to taste.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
6. This is a very... - 33.2311
Stir Fried Tuna For Two
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, water, sherry, and soy; set aside.
In a wok or 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, shake sesame seed until golden, about 3 minutes; pour sesame seed from pan and set aside.
To pan, add 1 tablespoon salad oil;... - 42.4522
Caribbean Dinner Recipes By Category