- » Caribbean Dessert
Caribbean Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean dessert recipes.
Roasted Banana With Caramelized Rum Sauce
Tangy bananas are baked with a host of flavorful ingredients which results in the most sinful dessert ever. If you don’t like eating ice-cream just as it is then here's a great dessert you can serve along with it. Top it hot and piping after a nice dinner. - 103.897
How many of you still miss your first bite on a crispy coconut flan? This video briefs the process of preparing the coconut flan, from which you can get some idea. - 79.8877
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Grease a 8-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased mon-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter and sugar. Beat to get a light and fluffy mixture. Add in the eggs, one by one. Next, add in... - 49.2408
Candied Orange Date Bars
Combine orange slices, dates, sugar and flour in 2-quart bowl.
Toss lightly to distribute sugar and flour.
Pour boiling water over fruit.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick.
Mix butter, sugar and eggs... - 49.183
Coconut Cream Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Blend the cornstarch in milk and keep aside.
3. Add the gelatin to milk and keep aside to soften
4. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a... - 48.9338
Pineapple Rum Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch flameproof baking dish, place 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup rum over a stove on low heat.
3) Arrange the pineapple slices over the melted butter mixture and keep... - 48.3977
Holiday Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube mould and line with brown paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, place together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Stir 1 cup of flour to... - 48.3832
1. Start the grill at a low temperature and place a 1liter/2 pint pudding dish to warm.
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid. Transfer the pineapple bits to a bowl and measure the liquid making 150 ml. If less, add water. Keep aside... - 48.3181
Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cream together the margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3) Sift together the salt, baking powder and flour.
4) Add the dry sifted ingredients to the creamed ingredients, alternately with... - 48.289
Pineapple And Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch sandwich tin or layer cake pan. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Spread evenly in... - 48.2124
Corn Bacon Pudding
1.In a bowl, add bacon, egg yolk, corn, milk, sugar, flour, salt and pepper.
Add cheese to the bowl and stir well.
2.Take a 4 or 5 cup casserole dish and brush its inside with butter.
3.In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and add... - 48.1468
Orange Almond Cake
1. In a large saucepan, place the oranges and cover them with water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer oranges for 30 minutes.
2. When cooked, remove from water and cool.
3. Chop oranges with the peel, discarding piths and seeds.
4.... - 48.1164
Coconut Cream Pie
In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and 1/2 cup cold water; gradually add to crumb mix-ture, tossing with a fork until a ball forms.
Cover and refrigerate for 1... - 47.8522
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 47.7749
Char Cooked Pineapple With Ginger And Brown Sugar Butter
1. Peel and cut the fresh pineapple into thick slices.
2. Make the ginger-flavored butter, by combining the ingredients in small saucepan.
3. Place on a low heat and melt the butter, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Transfer the... - 47.696
Down Under Lemon Cake
Well grease one 23 cm/9 inch ring-tin or a 20 cm/8 inch square tin.
Cream the butter and sugar until very light, then beat in the eggs gradually.
Gently stir in the sifted flour alternately with the milk, then add the lemon rind and juice.
Spoon the mixture... - 47.6433
1. To make the Skinny pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together,... - 47.5207
Frosted Lime Pie
1. Assemble and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Prepare a double boiler by placing a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water on a medium low flame.
3. In saucepan that fits over the double boiler, combine the sugar, hot water.... - 47.4522
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 47.4414
Jamaican Rice Pudding With Rum Sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients, except the rice and sauce.
3.Now, add in rice and mix well.
4.Into a 2 quart casserole, pour the mixture and set the casserole in a water bath.
5.Bake for 80... - 47.3982
Chicken Avocado And Coconut Pie
Melt the butter in a small pan, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes without allowing it to brown.
Stir in the stock and milk or cream off the heat, add the onion and thyme; return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Simmer for 5... - 47.2538
Caribbean Coconut Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a a food processor, process the butter for a few seconds until creamy. Add the granulated sugar and process for about 20 seconds until the mixture is light and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl... - 47.031
Blueberry Lemon Upside Down Cake
Blueberry Topping: In 8-cup (2 L) ring mould, combine blueberries, sugar and lemon juice.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes or until blueberries are thawed; set aside.
Cake: In large bowl, beat together egg, egg yolk and sugar until blended; beat in sour cream,... - 47.0221
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease & flour 10" tube or 12 cup bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Blend all ingredients together very well.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake for 1 hour; cool.
Invert on serving plate.
Make glaze, by melting butter in... - 47.0136
Berta's Carrot Cake Caribbean
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush two 9-inch round cake pans lightly with butter. Line the bottoms of the pans with round waxed paper and butter the paper.
3) In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar, baking soda, and... - 46.8365
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1)Preheat the broiler to medium heat.
2)In a bowl, mix together walnuts, breadcrumbs and sugar. Transfer this mixture into a grill or broiler pan and spread it evenly on the foil in it.
3)Either grill or broil it for 5 minutes until it becomes brown... - 46.6721
Corn Pudding With Chilies And Cheese
1) Keep baking dish in cold oven and heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Husk fresh corn and trim the stub of the cob. To remove the corn, hold the cob in one hand and dissever the kernels. That should leave you with around 1 3/4 to 2 1/3 cups of corn... - 46.6498
Upside Down Chip Cake
Place the 3 tablespoons butter in a 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pan.
Heat in a 350° oven until butter is melted.
Stir in the 1/2 cup brown sugar and the water.
Sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, granulated... - 46.5723
Apple Coconut Crepe Dessert
1. Peel the apples halve and core them
2. Cut into thin slices and toss in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
3. To make the filling, in a non-stick sautÃ© pan, melt the butter.
4. Add apple slices and toss, cooking until they... - 46.4675
Danish Rum Cake
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
With 2 tablespoons melted margarine, grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease again.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the ground pecans around bottom and sides of pan.
Into medium bowl, sift together... - 46.312
1) Make caramel mixing sugar and water in a small bowl.
2) Place in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes till sugar caramelizes.
3) Divide mixture into 4 greased custard cups.
4) Keep aside.
5) Make custard in a 1-quart glass... - 46.2057
Curacao Strawberry Crepes
The Curacao Strawberry Crepes is an exquisite and easy to prepare dessert that will come into handy when you have to whip together an impressive finishing touch for your spread. Trust me, you will love Curacao Strawberry Crepes recipe. According to my... - 46.1418
Lay pineapple on its side and take off a thick slice that does not include the green top.
Carefully scoop out insides and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Sweeten to taste with sugar.
Flavor with rum.
Put pineapple pieces back into pineapple shell.
Dot filling... - 46.0372
Pineapple Pecan Upside Down Cake
1. In a 10 inches cast iron skillet melt butter.
2. Sprinkle the butter with brownsugar very evenly.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Drain the pineapple and reserve 1/3 of its juice. Keep the juice aside.
4. Arrange the slices in a single... - 45.9678
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the cake mix with 3 eggs, milk, oil and juice from the pineapple cans in a large bowl.
3) Beat for about 10 minutes or till bubbles start to form.
4) In the microwave, melt... - 45.8235
1. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy; add lemon rind and eggs to it and beat to blend
2. In another bowl, sift one and a quarter cup of flour, the cornstarch, salt, spices and baking powder into the creamed mixture and blend... - 45.8096
No Cholesterol Orange Cake
1. Grease a (8 1/2-inch by 4 ½ inch) loaf pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift flour with baking soda and salt. Stir in sugar. Keep aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine the oil,... - 45.8063
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and yolks.
4. Using a wooden spoon or wire whisk lightly beat to mix well.
5. Gradually add the... - 45.7337
Tapioca Rum Pudding With Orange
1) Skin and segment the oranges, keeping them aside for garnishing.
2) In a 2 litre (3 1/2 pint) glass bowl, beat together egg yolk, milk and rum.
3) Mix in tapioca, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange rind and salt and then keep aside the... - 45.6837
Caribbean Coffee Cream
Place the milk, 25 g/1 oz (2 tablespoons) butter, cornflour (cornstarch) and coffee in a pan.
Heat, whisking until the sauce thickens.
Continue to cook, stirring continuously, for 1 minute.
Cover and leave to cool.
Cream the remaining butter with the sugar,... - 45.6361
Gooseberry Ice Cream Flan
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and add sugar; heat without boiling until the sugar is dissolved
2. Coarsly crush the cornflakes and stir them into the melter sugar and heat gently for five minutes or less
3. Take a 9" fluted porcelain flan dish and add... - 45.5964
Orange Cherry Cake
Beat egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer till thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating till sugar dissolves.
Combine orange peel and orange juice.
Beat juice mixture and cake flour alternately into yolk mixture.
Beat egg whites with... - 45.5204
Praline Apple Cream Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining pie crust for later use.) Bake at 450°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until very light golden brown.
Remove from oven.
Cool... - 45.427
Prepare a steamer.
Butter a heatproof basin and a square of greaseproof or foil to cover it.
Cream the butter at room temperature with the sugar, grated orange and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs.
Gently stir in the flour sifted with the... - 45.3537
Six Layer Orange Coconut Cake
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat yolks until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar, then 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Mix flour, cornstarch and salt and add to egg mixture.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and beat slowly until smooth.
Beat whites until stiff... - 45.3413
Sweet Fluffy Omelette
1) In a bowl, put the prepared fruit and stir in rum or liqueur.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a stiff stage.
3) Cream egg yolks and sugar and mix in beaten egg whites.
4) Spoon the mixture over fruit and mix gently with the handle of a wooden... - 45.2947
Chickasaw Corn Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a large bowl and beat eggs. Add baking powder and light cream, stir well and keep aside.
3. Separate corn kernels from cobs for making 3 cups and keep aside.
4. Take a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add 4... - 45.2039
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 45.1468
Caramel Bread Custard
To caramelize mould put 8 oz. granulated sugar into a heavy frying pan.
Shake over heat without stirring until melted and golden brown.
Remove from stove.
Add 3 tablespoons hot water and stir to the consistency of thick syrup.
Pour into mould and tilt back... - 45.0826
Peel and halve the guavas.
Remove the black pits with a teaspoon.
Puree the flesh in a blender or food processor.
Place the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and beat until thick and fluffy.
Beat in the pureed guavas and lime rind.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the... - 44.9556
Jamaican Coconut Pie
Sprinkle coconut in pie shell.
Cream butter; gradually beat in sugar.
Add eggs and beat well.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Pour over coconut in pie shell.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until slightly puffed on top.
Cool to room temperature. - 44.8724
Put the sugar with the water in a small pan and dissolve it over gentle heat.
When the sugar is completely dissolved, bring the syrup to the boil and let it boil until the sugar caramelises.
When it is a good golden brown, remove the pan from heat and slowly... - 44.8653
Caribbean Coconut Cake
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake.
To make filling and topping, pierce coconut twice at thinnest part of shell.
Pour off milk and reserve.
Cut coconut in half and scoop out flesh.
Cover and reserve.
In a small saucepan, boil 3 tablespoons coconut milk with 1/4 cup... - 44.8502
Corn Pudding A La Mode
1) Heat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add butter and melt over low heat.
3) Add onion and celery to sauté until tender.
4) In a bowl, combine onion, celery along with red pepper, corn, green pepper, lima beans, seasonings and... - 44.8364
Caribbean Christmas Ring
Thoroughly grease 10- to 12-cup microwave-safe Bundt pan with 3 tablespoons shortening; sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped walnuts to coat evenly.
Sift flours, baking powder and baking soda into small bowl.
In large bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar until... - 44.8089
Chewy Coconut Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. To make the filling, in a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, melted butter, vinegar, vanilla, and salt.
3. Whisk using an electric beater or wire whisk until smooth.
4. Stir 3/4th of the coconut.
5. Place the... - 44.8027
Elegant Chocolate Mousse
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Stir in 3/4 cup sugar and the salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Blend a small amount of... - 44.7387
Chocolate Mousse Fantasy Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients; beat at medium speed 1 minute.
Spread batter in greased pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 34 to 37 minutes or until set.
Cool in pan on wire rack 1 hour.
Remove... - 44.6803
In a medium saucepan, combine the milk and instant coffee powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until steaming.
Whisk in the cocoa and brown sugar until smooth.
Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the egg.
Reduce... - 44.6453
1) Cut pienapple lengthwise into half.
2) With a small knife, take out the flesh and cut into cubes.
3) Discard the pineapple... - 44.5281
Prudy Smithson's Pineapple Cake With Coconut Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, flour, baking soda and salt and blend in eggs and pineapple.
3. Pour into greased 9-by-13-inch pan and bake 30 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. To make... - 44.5094
Caribbean Fudge Pie
In large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water and add to creamed mixture with coffee and rum flavoring.
Stir in flour and the 1 cup... - 44.5082
Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons water.
Melt chocolate with 1/4 cup water in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Stir until smooth; remove from heat.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Add salt, liquid sweetener, vanilla, and orange rind.
Chill until... - 44.4238
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 44.3966
Litchi Fruit Ice Cream
Drain litchi fruits; reserve 1 cup of syrup.
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, puree litchi fruits.
Beat eggs and egg yolks in top of a double boiler.
Whisk in sugar and half and half.
Place over simmering water; do not allow water... - 44.2897
Corn Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Take a bowl add kernel corn, pimento, shredded cheddar cheese, green pepper, beaten eggs, milk, all-purpose flour, sugar, melted butter, and salt to it and blend them well.
3. Portion the mixture on 1... - 44.1842
Orange Fruit Cake
Squeeze juice from oranges, add sugar to fill large glass (8 ounces or more), set aside.
Grind orange rinds, raisins and nutmeats together.
Sift flour once, measure and add baking powder.
Then sift them three times.
Cream butter thoroughly gradually adding... - 44.1228
Orange Rum Yum Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Prepare cake mix according to package direction adding lemon and orange rind.
3) Take a 10-inch fluted tube pan, grease it, lightly flour, spread the mixture, and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
4) Let it cool for... - 43.7753
Festive Rum Cake
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of generously greased 10 to 12-cup Bundt dish.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and rum; beat at medium speed 4 minutes, pour batter evenly over nuts.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power... - 43.7662
Quick Orange Cake
Place the margarine, sugar, orange rind and dry ingredients in the bowl with the eggs.
Mix using the double-bladed chopping knife or plastic blade until smooth and soft.
Be careful not to overmix.
Divide between two greased and bottom-lined 20-cm/8-in... - 43.7158
Orange Rum Cake With Kumquats
With a mixer, beat butter, sugar, and grated peel until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add baking powder and soda.
Mix juice and rum.
Stir flour and juice mixture alternately into batter; beat to blend well.
Scrape batter into a... - 43.6991
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients and blend all together by proper stirring.
3) Slowly pour in scalded milk by constant stirring.
4) Us 2 10-ounce custard cups to pour the mixture evenly.
5) In a 9-inch... - 43.6061
Chocolate Mousse Grand marnier
1. Take a double boiler and add chocolate to its top. Melt the chocolate along with water and butter. Stir the mixture continuously using the spatula or spoon until the mixture becomes glossy and smooth. Heat the chocolate but don’t allow it to... - 43.578
Ricotta Chocolate Mousse
In a blender container or food processor combine egg, cold water and gelatin.
Process for 10 seconds.
Process for 10 seconds longer.
Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is softened.
Add boiling water.
Process for 10 seconds or until gelatin... - 43.5567
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Gradually add powdered sugar.
Beat until stiff; set aside.
In blender container, combine chocolate and boiling water.
Blend until smooth.
Add egg yolks, liqueur and orange peel.
Blend until... - 43.5536
Greek Chocolate Mousse Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix together the eggs and vanilla essence in a small bowl, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to a... - 43.477
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 1 1/2-quart deep casserole, mildly grease it and keep aside.
3. Take a large bowl, add eggs and beat well. Mix in crumbs, corn, pepper, nutmeg, sugar and salt. Stir in butter and cream... - 43.3958
1) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and ginger into a bowl.
Add the egg and milk and beat till smooth.
Melt butter and add one-quarter to batter.
Brush a little butter over an 8 inch pan and heat.
Pour one-sixth of the batter into the pan,... - 43.3577
Spicy Fruit Kebabs
1) Make 4 thick slices of each orange and cut the slices into halves.
2) Cut the cored apples into 4 wedges.
3) Make 4 thick slices of each... - 43.3493
Chocolate Mint Mousse
Add chocolate to hot water; stir until blended.
Add butter; remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks; gradually add to hot chocolate mixture.
Whip half of cream and add sugar.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold cream and egg whites into chocolate... - 43.3491
Butterscotch Ice Cream
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add syrup and brown sugar and stir well.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) In a separate pan, heat together, milk and essence until warm.
4) In a deep bowl, whisk egg and sugar and blend into the milk.
5) Strain... - 43.3028
Orange Rum Cake
To make cake:
1. With a little butter grease a 9" or 10" tube pan.If usin'g a fluted or other fancy pan be sure it holds at least 2 qts. when measured to the brim with water).
2.Turn on oven, set at 350 degrees F.If oven has no control, use a portable oven... - 43.2936
Ice Cream Peaches
In a large bowl, mash peaches until smooth.
Stir in the next six ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
For best results, chill for at least 3 hours.
Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
Shape by 2/3 cupfuls into balls,... - 43.2493
Rum Praline Cake
Sprinkle the pecans evenly in bottom of greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, the 3/4 cup water, the oil, and the 1/4 cup rum.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2... - 43.1789
Ice Cream Delight
1) In a bowl stir cracker crumbs and butter.
2) Press into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
3) Place in oven and bake at 350° for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Let cool.
5) In a workbowl mix milk, pudding mix, and ice cream and beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 43.0666
Grenadian Spice Cake
This recipe hails from Grenada-and would be a grand finishing touch to your favorite Caribbean or spicy meal. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve with fresh fruits of the season. - 43.0237
Vanilla And Nutmeg Baked Custard
Heat the milk with the sugar, stirring occasionally, until bubbles appear around the edge.
Meanwhile, lightly whisk the eggs and yolk with the vanilla in a large bowl.
Gradually pour the scalded milk and sugar over the eggs, stirring with a wooden spoon.
This... - 42.9718
Banana Cream Supreme
With Food Chopper, finely chop graham crackers; you should have about 2 cups crumbs.
In medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar; press evenly over bottom and two-thirds of the way up sides of Springform Pan.
In Batter Bowl, combine... - 42.9649
Fresh Pineapple With Rum Cream
1. Using a sharp fruit knife, slice off the base and stem of pineapple
2. Reserve a few small leaves for garnish.
3. Cut the pineapple lengthwise into quarters,
4. Slice off the skin and core the center
5. Slice each quarter lengthwise into... - 42.8848
1. In a small bowl, add gelatin to cold water and allow it to soften.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a... - 42.691
Rum Cream Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften.
3. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a mixing... - 42.6768
Kiwi Lime Layer Pie
In saucepan combine sugar, flour, and salt; stir in milk.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir 1 cup of the hot mixture into eggs.
Return all to saucepan.
Cook and stir till bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 42.6129
Molasses Spiced Fruit
Drain syrup from fruits.
To syrup, add 1 teaspoon cloves and the cinnamon.
Stud fruit with remaining cloves.
Bring syrup to boil and boil until reduced to 2 cups.
Stir in molasses and vinegar.
Add fruit and heat gently.
Serve hot or cold with meat or... - 42.5265
Beat eggs lightly in 1 '/2-quart casserole.
Mix in sugar, salt and vanilla, stirring well.
Measure milk into 1-quart measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until about to boil.
Stir gradually into egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place casserole in... - 42.5045
Caramel Egg Custard
Spray two 6-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
Place cups in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan and pour boiling water into pan to a depth of about 1 inch; set aside.
Fill a second baking pan with ice water; set aside.
In small nonstick saucepan... - 42.4937
Neapolitan Ice Cream
Turn refrigerator control to coldest setting.
Heat milk in top part of double boiler over boiling water.
Mix eggs, sugar, and salt.
Gradually stir in hot milk.
Return to double boiler and cook over simmering water, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens... - 42.4591
Candied Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. In an 8-inch microwave round baking dish combine the sugar and butter
2. Heat in the microwave on HIGH power for about 2 minutes until butter melts.
3. Remove from oven and stir until sugar dissolves. Spread evenly on bottom of dish.
4. Arrange... - 42.3615
Caribbean Fruit Muffins
Caribbean Fruit Muffins are the highlight of all tea parties at home. This is a muffin that I prepare with my children. Try this wonderful Caribbean Fruit Muffins recipe! - 42.2637
Sweet Potatoes And Banana Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook potatoes until tender but still firm.
3. Let them cool down until they are easy to handle.
4. Peel and slice potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces.
5. In a... - 42.1223
Greek Lemon Cake
Grease two 9x9x2-inch baking pans.
In large mixer bowl combine cake mix and farina.
Add milk, eggs, and oil.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for amount of time given on cake mix package.
Stir in 3/4 cup of the nuts.
Divide batter evenly between... - 42.0584
Caribbean Dessert Recipes By Category
Caribbean Dessert Course: