- » Caribbean Curried Lamb
Caribbean Curried Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean curried lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean curried lamb recipes.
Lamb Meatballs With Curry Dip
Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well.
Shape mixture into 60 ( 1 1/4-inch) meatballs.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Arrange meatballs on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Broil 8 o 10 minutes or until browned, turning... - 37.8954
Lamb Patties With Caribbean Barbecue Sauce
Thoroughly blend lamb, carrot, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and curry powder.
Shape into 4-6 patties.
Place on broiler pan.
Blend margarine and Kitchen Bouquet together.
Brush patties with half this mixture.
Place about 5 inches from broiler.
Broil about 5... - 40.3239
Broiled Leg Of Lamb
4 to 24 hours before serving: In large baking dish or roasting pan, combine salad dressing, bay leaves, peppercorns; refrigerate lamb in this marinade, turning occasionally.
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Lift lamb... - 34.4829
Japanese Broiled Lamb
1. Put the onions or scallions, soya sauce and stock into a saucepan and boil for 1 minute. Cool and pour over the chops and let stand at least 8 hours.
2. Drain and broil under a preheated, moderate broiler, basting with the marinade and turning regularly,... - 28.078
Broiled Lamb Coated With Roasted Rasberry Chipolte Sauce
1. For the leg of lamb:Coat the leg of lamb with olive oil
2. Season with salt, lemon peper, 1 tablespoon black pepper and curry powder.
3. Stuff the lamb with cut garlic.
4. Sear all sides of the meat in medium high olive oil to seal.
5. Bake the lamb... - 94.5608
Broiled Lamb Nuggets
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup of the liquid; set pineapple aside.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water, then stir in reserved pineapple liquid, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, garlic powder, and marjoram; set aside.
Divide meat and pineapple into 4... - 36.4416
Iamb With Green Olives
Cut the meat into generous bite-sized pieces.
Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and brown the meat on all sides.
Work in batches in order that the pan temperature doesn't drop too low otherwise you will be stewing the meat... - 46.6858