- » Caribbean Corn Pudding
Caribbean Corn Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean corn pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean corn pudding recipes.
Country Corn Pudding
1. Start preheating the oven to 350Â° F temperature.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
3. Add scallion in melted margarine and stir-fry it against medium high heat with frequent stirring method; continue the cooking... - 50.0428
Toasted Corn Pudding
In a wide nonstick frying pan, toast corn ears over medium heat, turning as needed, until about a third of the kernels on each ear are tinged with brown (about 15 minutes).
Remove from pan; let stand until cool enough to handle.
Cut kernels from ears and... - 48.9803
Corn Bacon Pudding
1.In a bowl, add bacon, egg yolk, corn, milk, sugar, flour, salt and pepper.
Add cheese to the bowl and stir well.
2.Take a 4 or 5 cup casserole dish and brush its inside with butter.
3.In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and add... - 48.1468
Corn Pudding With Chilies And Cheese
1) Keep baking dish in cold oven and heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Husk fresh corn and trim the stub of the cob. To remove the corn, hold the cob in one hand and dissever the kernels. That should leave you with around 1 3/4 to 2 1/3 cups of corn... - 46.6498
Chickasaw Corn Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a large bowl and beat eggs. Add baking powder and light cream, stir well and keep aside.
3. Separate corn kernels from cobs for making 3 cups and keep aside.
4. Take a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add 4... - 45.2039
Corn Pudding A La Mode
1) Heat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add butter and melt over low heat.
3) Add onion and celery to sauté until tender.
4) In a bowl, combine onion, celery along with red pepper, corn, green pepper, lima beans, seasonings and... - 44.8364
Corn Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Take a bowl add kernel corn, pimento, shredded cheddar cheese, green pepper, beaten eggs, milk, all-purpose flour, sugar, melted butter, and salt to it and blend them well.
3. Portion the mixture on 1... - 44.1842
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 1 1/2-quart deep casserole, mildly grease it and keep aside.
3. Take a large bowl, add eggs and beat well. Mix in crumbs, corn, pepper, nutmeg, sugar and salt. Stir in butter and cream... - 43.3958
Turkey In The Corn Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Mix beaten eggs with seasonings, butter and onion and blend well. Add rest of the ingredients.
3. Take a 1 1/2-quart casserole and add the contents.
4. Place in a pan containing warm water and bake for 40... - 42.0077
Corn And Pepper Pudding
Place butter, green pepper, and pimiento in shallow 1 1/2-quart round or oval microproof dish.
Cook on 90 (saute) 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Cook, covered, on 70 (roast) 9 minutes.
Stir and cook, uncovered, on 70 (roast) 7 to 8... - 40.3456
Scorched Corn Pudding
In a 12 to 14-inch nonstick frying pan on high heat, stir corn frequently until about 1/4 of the kernels are tinged with brown, about 15 minutes.
Add butter; when melted, stir in flour.
Remove from heat and stir in milk, sugar, pepper, cayenne, and salt to... - 36.9497
Fresh Corn Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Trim crust from bread, discard crust. Cut bread into 2-inch cubes. Place bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 30 minutes or until bread is toasted, turning occasionally.
3. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
4. Heat... - 36.6667
Mix baking powder with flour; stir milk, egg yolks, and flour into corn Add seasoning.
Add egg whites, beaten stiff.
Pour into greased baking dish and dot with butter.
Bake 30 minutes in a 325-degree oven.
Serve at once. - 36.6613
Preheat oven to 35°F.
Grease a 1-quart casserole.
In a deep mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Pour mixture into prepared casserole.
Set casserole in a shallow baking pan; fill pan with hot water to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake until a knife inserted near the... - 35.4223
Chicken And Corn Pudding
Mix all ingredients and put in shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 1 hour, or until firm. - 35.3753
Hot Pepper Corn Pudding
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk and cornmeal; stir until well blended. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking. Stir in butter. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In... - 31.7914