- » Caribbean Corn
Caribbean Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean corn recipes.
Country Corn Pudding
1. Start preheating the oven to 350Â° F temperature.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
3. Add scallion in melted margarine and stir-fry it against medium high heat with frequent stirring method; continue the cooking... - 48.4514
Corn Bacon Pudding
1.In a bowl, add bacon, egg yolk, corn, milk, sugar, flour, salt and pepper.
Add cheese to the bowl and stir well.
2.Take a 4 or 5 cup casserole dish and brush its inside with butter.
3.In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and add... - 47.507
Toasted Corn Pudding
In a wide nonstick frying pan, toast corn ears over medium heat, turning as needed, until about a third of the kernels on each ear are tinged with brown (about 15 minutes).
Remove from pan; let stand until cool enough to handle.
Cut kernels from ears and... - 46.9153
Corn Pudding With Chilies And Cheese
1) Keep baking dish in cold oven and heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Husk fresh corn and trim the stub of the cob. To remove the corn, hold the cob in one hand and dissever the kernels. That should leave you with around 1 3/4 to 2 1/3 cups of corn... - 46.8069
Corn Pudding A La Mode
1) Heat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add butter and melt over low heat.
3) Add onion and celery to sauté until tender.
4) In a bowl, combine onion, celery along with red pepper, corn, green pepper, lima beans, seasonings and... - 46.6386
Chickasaw Corn Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a large bowl and beat eggs. Add baking powder and light cream, stir well and keep aside.
3. Separate corn kernels from cobs for making 3 cups and keep aside.
4. Take a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add 4... - 45.4022
Corn Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Take a bowl add kernel corn, pimento, shredded cheddar cheese, green pepper, beaten eggs, milk, all-purpose flour, sugar, melted butter, and salt to it and blend them well.
3. Portion the mixture on 1... - 43.6703
Corn 'n Crab Cokes
1. Prepare two cookie sheets. Prepare one by lining it with waxed paper and the other by spraying it with a cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 4500F
3. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, corn, onions, taco seasoning mix and crab... - 43.6698
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 1 1/2-quart deep casserole, mildly grease it and keep aside.
3. Take a large bowl, add eggs and beat well. Mix in crumbs, corn, pepper, nutmeg, sugar and salt. Stir in butter and cream... - 42.929
Turkey In The Corn Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Mix beaten eggs with seasonings, butter and onion and blend well. Add rest of the ingredients.
3. Take a 1 1/2-quart casserole and add the contents.
4. Place in a pan containing warm water and bake for 40... - 41.4822
Corn Festival Fritters
1) Mix together the dry ingredients.
2) Combine rest of the ingredients and mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Heat oil until it registers a temperature of 375°F and drop tablespoonfuls of batter into it.
4) Fry the fritters until they turn golden... - 40.1485
Caribbean Corn Chowder
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine oil, onion, bell pepper, and chilies.
Stir over high heat until onion is soft, 6 to 8 minutes.
Add broth, tarragon, and pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cut corn kernels off cob.
Add corn to broth.
Cover and... - 40.0047
Corn And Pepper Pudding
Place butter, green pepper, and pimiento in shallow 1 1/2-quart round or oval microproof dish.
Cook on 90 (saute) 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Cook, covered, on 70 (roast) 9 minutes.
Stir and cook, uncovered, on 70 (roast) 7 to 8... - 39.0444
Scorched Corn Pudding
In a 12 to 14-inch nonstick frying pan on high heat, stir corn frequently until about 1/4 of the kernels are tinged with brown, about 15 minutes.
Add butter; when melted, stir in flour.
Remove from heat and stir in milk, sugar, pepper, cayenne, and salt to... - 35.8453
Blend cornflour with milk, put into a saucepan with butter or oil and plenty of seasoning and sugar.
Bring to the boil and cook until thickened.
Let it cool slightly, add beaten eggs and cook WITHOUT BOILING for several minutes.
Cool again slightly, then... - 35.4227
Mix baking powder with flour; stir milk, egg yolks, and flour into corn Add seasoning.
Add egg whites, beaten stiff.
Pour into greased baking dish and dot with butter.
Bake 30 minutes in a 325-degree oven.
Serve at once. - 35.4054
Chicken And Corn Pudding
Mix all ingredients and put in shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 1 hour, or until firm. - 35.1342
Fresh Corn Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Trim crust from bread, discard crust. Cut bread into 2-inch cubes. Place bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 30 minutes or until bread is toasted, turning occasionally.
3. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
4. Heat... - 34.9044
Layered Caribbean Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir well with a whisk.
Reserve 2 tablespoons dressing, and set aside.
Add mango, corn, onion, and beans to bowl; toss gently to coat.
Place 2 cups lettuce on each of 2 plates; top each serving with 1/2 cup... - 34.6125
Preheat oven to 35°F.
Grease a 1-quart casserole.
In a deep mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Pour mixture into prepared casserole.
Set casserole in a shallow baking pan; fill pan with hot water to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake until a knife inserted near the... - 33.8333
Sweet Corn Bourbon Ice Cream
Combine milk and corn in a large saucepan; bring to a simmer, and cook 1 minute.
Place half of corn mixture in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Press pureed corn mixture through a sieve into a large bowl; discard solids.
Repeat procedure with... - 33.2057
Hot Pepper Corn Pudding
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk and cornmeal; stir until well blended. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking. Stir in butter. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In... - 30.2748
Caribbean Corn Recipes By Category