- » Caribbean Coconut Tart
Caribbean Coconut Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean coconut tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean coconut tart recipes.
Caribbean Coconut Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a a food processor, process the butter for a few seconds until creamy. Add the granulated sugar and process for about 20 seconds until the mixture is light and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl... - 47.031
You May Also Like!
Banana Coconut Cream Tarts
1) Take a clean bowl and beat cream until stiff peaks are formed.
2) Blend in sugar and vanilla into the beaten cream.
3) Next, take tart shells and sprinkle shredded coconut in them.
4) Peel and slice banana and place the slices on the tarts, over the... - 38.049
1. To make the Skinny pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together,... - 47.5207
Apple Coconut Crepe Dessert
1. Peel the apples halve and core them
2. Cut into thin slices and toss in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
3. To make the filling, in a non-stick sautÃ© pan, melt the butter.
4. Add apple slices and toss, cooking until they... - 46.4675
Jamaican Sweet Buns
In medium bowl, combine flour, the 1/4 cup sugar, the baking powder, peel and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine milk and yolks; mix into flour mixture to form soft dough.
Mix in raisins and coconut just to blend.
Evenly divide... - 41.9107