- » Caribbean Coconut Shrimp
Caribbean Coconut Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean coconut shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean coconut shrimp recipes.
My younger sister Galy loves this unique coconut shrimp recipe. Actually, she is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays, she generally cook this coconut shrimp. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this coconut... - 38.3126
You May Also Like!
Jamaican Baked Coconut Shrimp With Jerk Seasoning
When looking for a speedy evening supper, this Jamaican-inspired dish could help sizzle up your palate. Shrimp cooked with coconut and seasoned with Jamaican jerk seasoner makes for a spicy, speedy main dish. Betty prepares this lip-smacking non-vegetarian... - 104.829
Caribbean Cabbage Soup
1)Soak dried shrimp in white wine for atleast 30 minutes.
2)In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Saute onion and ginger for a minute.
4)Tip in the potatoes,... - 45.5022
There's nothing to beat this Curried Shrimp when it comes to shrimp and coconut dishes ! Just try this fabulous shrimp preparation with rice or any other suitable course and tell me what you liked it best with !Your suggestions for the Curried Shrimp is... - 42.55
Curried Shrimp Sate
1. Pound garlic, shrimp paste, and Sambal Ulek together in a mortar, mixing thoroughly.
2. In a small skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic mixture and cook until the smell of the shrimp paste dissipates. Remove from heat and stir in coconut milk,... - 33.626
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat & sauté the garlic & ginger until soft, about 2 minutes. 2. Stir in the rice & sauté for another minute, stirring frequently.
3. Pour in the water, salt & rum and stir well, then add the coconut milk &... - 30.5303
1) Peel, devein, and wash shrimp and keep aside.
2) In a 1-1/2 quart glass casserole, heat oil on highest setting for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in onion and green pepper and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and... - 44.1737
Curried Shrimp Cilantro
1. Heat wok over medium-high heat. Skim coconut cream from coconut milk and spoon into heated wok. Set coconut milk aside. Add curry paste to wok and cook on high heat until oil begins to separate.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add potatoes. Cook, stirring,... - 32.5052
Puny's Curried Shrimp
Warm the butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the onions, apples, and garlic and saute for 8 to 10 minutes, until softened.
Stir in the flour and cook 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Simmer on low... - 48.8536
Shrimp On Rice
Bring milk and cream to boil.
Mix cornstarch, curry powder and cayenne together in the sherry; add to hot milk.
Add shrimp to sauce and serve over hot rice.
In separate containers have each of following, and serve on top of shrimp and rice: 4 slices boiled... - 35.9354
Velvety Curried Shrimp
1) In a heavy casserole, saute the onions, ginger and garlic in the oil over a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, until soft.
2) Stir in the curry powder cook over low heat for another 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the chili and tomatoes and cook for... - 44.922