- » Caribbean Coconut
Caribbean Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean coconut recipes.
Caribbean Style Coconut Rice With Bacon And Peas
Tropical breezes, ocean sunset, this video gives all those authentic Caribbean beauty. Am amazingly tasty rice dish in a coconut flavor with the goodness of peas and bacon. This recipe has all the ingredients required to make a great dish. This exotic dish... - 104.484
How many of you still miss your first bite on a crispy coconut flan? This video briefs the process of preparing the coconut flan, from which you can get some idea. - 79.8877
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Grease a 8-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased mon-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter and sugar. Beat to get a light and fluffy mixture. Add in the eggs, one by one. Next, add in... - 49.2408
Coconut Cream Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Blend the cornstarch in milk and keep aside.
3. Add the gelatin to milk and keep aside to soften
4. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a... - 48.9338
Coconut Cream Pie
In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and 1/2 cup cold water; gradually add to crumb mix-ture, tossing with a fork until a ball forms.
Cover and refrigerate for 1... - 47.8522
Chicken Avocado And Coconut Pie
Melt the butter in a small pan, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes without allowing it to brown.
Stir in the stock and milk or cream off the heat, add the onion and thyme; return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Simmer for 5... - 47.2538
Caribbean Coconut Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a a food processor, process the butter for a few seconds until creamy. Add the granulated sugar and process for about 20 seconds until the mixture is light and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl... - 47.031
Apple Coconut Crepe Dessert
1. Peel the apples halve and core them
2. Cut into thin slices and toss in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
3. To make the filling, in a non-stick sautÃ© pan, melt the butter.
4. Add apple slices and toss, cooking until they... - 46.4675
Six Layer Orange Coconut Cake
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat yolks until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar, then 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Mix flour, cornstarch and salt and add to egg mixture.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and beat slowly until smooth.
Beat whites until stiff... - 45.3413
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 45.1468
Jamaican Coconut Pie
Sprinkle coconut in pie shell.
Cream butter; gradually beat in sugar.
Add eggs and beat well.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Pour over coconut in pie shell.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until slightly puffed on top.
Cool to room temperature. - 44.8724
Caribbean Coconut Cake
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake.
To make filling and topping, pierce coconut twice at thinnest part of shell.
Pour off milk and reserve.
Cut coconut in half and scoop out flesh.
Cover and reserve.
In a small saucepan, boil 3 tablespoons coconut milk with 1/4 cup... - 44.8502
Chewy Coconut Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. To make the filling, in a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, melted butter, vinegar, vanilla, and salt.
3. Whisk using an electric beater or wire whisk until smooth.
4. Stir 3/4th of the coconut.
5. Place the... - 44.8027
Prudy Smithson's Pineapple Cake With Coconut Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, flour, baking soda and salt and blend in eggs and pineapple.
3. Pour into greased 9-by-13-inch pan and bake 30 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. To make... - 44.5094
Banana Coconut Bread
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Into a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Put eggs, butter, lemon extract, sour cream, and sugar in blender and mix.
Pour egg mixture into flour mixture, stirring thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, bananas,... - 43.488
Coconut Banana Meringue Pie
1.Mix almond butter with crushed almonds and press the mixture in a pie plate.
2.Chill for 1/2 hour.
3.Crush the bananas using a fork and add lemon juice to it.
4.Add coconut in banana mixture.
5.Add the banana mixture on the pie plate.
6.Whisk the egg... - 42.0123
Jamaican Coconut Pie
Would you like to try an easy to make but great in taste Jamaican Coconut Pie recipe? 5 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect Jamaican Coconut Pie. Stock up on more and more coconut as you will want to make this Jamaican Coconut Pie time and again.... - 41.7909
Coconut Custard Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In an unbaked 9-inch pie crust, place an aluminum foil and fill with dry beans and bake for 20 minutes.
3) Then remove the foil and discard the beans.
4) In a blender jar, add the milk, sugar, salt and... - 41.4626
Coconut Cream Icecream
1.In a beavy saucepan, combine, coconut milk, sugar, milk, cream, vanilla extract and cook over medium heat.
2.Make sure that the sugar dissolves completely, prior to removing from heat. This would take about 10 minutes.
3.In a bowl, whisk the egg... - 41.0755
Tuna Coconut Toss
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and curry powder.
For salad, in a medium mixing bowl stir together tuna, fruit, and water chestnuts.
Place dressing and salad mixture, separately, into the... - 40.749
Coconut Broiled Sweet Potatoes
1. Add sweet potatoes in boiling water and cook for 20-25 till the potatoes are tender.
2. Cool the potatoes. Peel and cut them in halves, lengthwise.
3. In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish add oil to grease. Arrange the potatoes in the dish.
4.... - 40.5352
Coconut Lemon Sponge Pudding
Beat egg yolks with the 3/4 cup sugar, milk, flour, lemon peel and juice, and salt.
Stir in coconut.
Beat egg whites with the 1/4 cup sugar until stiff but not dry.
Fold into coconut mixture.
Turn into a greased baking dish (about 2-quart size).
Set in a pan... - 40.1777
Coconut Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine flour, 3/4 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle ice water, 1 teaspoon at a time, over surface; toss with a fork until... - 39.9634
Coconut Chocolate Pie
Melt chocolate with butter in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Blend in milk, coconut, eggs and sugar; pour into pie shell.
Bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
Top with sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if... - 39.0101
Coconut Syrup Pie
Beat first 7 ingredients together until well blended.
Stir in coconut.
Pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to slow (300°F.) and bake for 30 to 35 minutes longer, or until... - 38.9573
Floribbean Pound Cake
1. Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan; set aside. Stir together the flour and baking powder; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add the 1 1/2 cups sugar, 2 tablespoons... - 38.6222
Simple Coconut Chews
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the vanilla and salt with milk, blending properly.
3) Add the coconut to it and mix well.
4) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
5) Place the... - 38.5752
My younger sister Galy loves this unique coconut shrimp recipe. Actually, she is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays, she generally cook this coconut shrimp. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this coconut... - 38.4065
Banana Coconut Cream Tarts
1) Take a clean bowl and beat cream until stiff peaks are formed.
2) Blend in sugar and vanilla into the beaten cream.
3) Next, take tart shells and sprinkle shredded coconut in them.
4) Peel and slice banana and place the slices on the tarts, over the... - 38.049
Red Snapper & Coconut Loaf
1. Finely chop the fish and mix with the tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, and fresh chile.
2. Stir in the bread crumbs, coconut liquid, and seasoning. If using fresh coconut, use a hammer and the tip of a sturdy knife to poke out the "eyes" in the top and pour... - 38.0362
1.Take 6 cocktail glasses and chill them for an hour.
2.Mix cream of coconut, pineapple juice, ice and rum.
3.Blend thoroughly until smooth.
4.Serve in chilled glasses with garishing of pineapple spear. - 37.4848
Nariyal Ice Cream
Heat coconut milk and cream over boiling water.
Beat two whole eggs and two yolks, vanilla essence and jaggery.
Pour into the cream mixture and stir over boiling water till thick and creamy.
Cool and pour into an ice cream tray.
When half frozen, remove and... - 37.2341
1. Take an 8 X 6 inch shallow pan and grease with butter or oil.
2. Place milk on low heat, add sugar and dissolve it.
3. Allow the mixture to boil gently for about 10 minutes or till a candy thermometer inserted registers 240°F.
4. Take the pan off... - 36.8718
Cream Of Coconut Soup
Saute onion in butter until soft.
Add flour to make a roux and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 2-quart saucepan, heat stock to boiling.
Add a little hot stock to the roux; blend and add to stock.
Add 2 tablespoons coconut milk to heated stock; cover and... - 33.1532
Coconut Rum Balls
Combine crumbs, coconut and nuts in bowl.
Stir in condensed milk and rum, mixing well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in confectioners sugar to coat.
Cover and store in refrigerator.
Roll again in sugar just before serving - 33.0995
Flaked Coconut Coconut Cream And Coconut Milk
With an ice pick and hammer, punch a hole in two of the coconut eyes.
Drain the liquid and reserve.
Crack the coconut shell into four or five pieces.
If meat will not come out of the shell easily, place, shell side down, over electric burner set at low heat... - 32.3784
Crunchy Ice Cream Squares
Mix cereal, coconut, nuts, sugar and butter.
Press 2/3 of the cereal mixture evenly in ungreased oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Pack ice cream over cereal layer; press to make even.
Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture on top.
Freeze until firm, at least 12... - 32.1426
Coconut Milk Or Cream
Open coconut, reserving liquid; grate meat moderately fine and place in a large, heavy saucepan with liquid mixture.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until mixture boils.
Remove from heat, cover, and cool to room temperature.
Press through a double... - 31.2472
Coconut Yogurt Cheese Pie
Make pie shell according to preferred recipe.
In electric blender combine Yogurt Cheese, yogurt, honey and vanilla.
Process until smooth.
Fold in coconut, saving 1 tablespoon for topping.
Pour mixture into baked pie shell, top with remaining coconut and chill... - 30.808
Strawberry Coconut Crunch Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place cereal in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin, or grind in a food processor or blender until semi-fine in texture.
3. Place crushed cereal in a bowl and add flour, coconut and apple juice. Stir until well blended. - 30.5337
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat & sauté the garlic & ginger until soft, about 2 minutes. 2. Stir in the rice & sauté for another minute, stirring frequently.
3. Pour in the water, salt & rum and stir well, then add the coconut milk &... - 28.9202
Shake together the pineapple juice, lemon juice, light rum and coconut rum with several ice cubes in a bar shaker, or other airtight glass or plastic container.
Strain the drink over several ice cubes in an on-the-rocks glass.
Garnish with a pineapple wed - 28.5496
Dairy Coconut Cream
In a medium-size bowl, combine whipping cream and coconut.
Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Strain into a medium-size bowl through a fine strainer lined with several layers of cheesecloth.
Gather ends of cheesecloth and squeeze out every drop of coconut... - 27.3104
Lemon Coconut Cream
Put sugar in bowl, add egg yolks, rind and lemon juice.
Stir constantly while cooking in double boiler—approximately 10 minutes—now add coconut. - 26.5101
Pineapple Slices With Coconut
1. Arrange pineapple slices in 2 dessert dishes; spoon some of liquid over them.
2. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon coconut. - 22.251
Caribbean Coconut Recipes By Category