- » Caribbean Chicken
Caribbean Chicken Recipes
Caribbean chicken is one of the famous recipes of Caribbean culture. A Caribbean chicken meal takes very little time to cook and is enjoyed thoroughly by one and all. Ingredients required to cook Caribbean chicken ... More »
A slow-braised chicken dish with sweet potatoes, green bell peppes, coconut milk and a spiced crust. Flavorful cilantro-scented broth turns into a rich sauce. Serve with seasonal vegetables and you have a great meal. - 119.271
Dry off the chicken, season with pepper and hot pepper then sprinkle with 2 garlic cloves and juice from 2 lemons.
Sprinkle with curry powder, then add the onions and cook, uncovered, in a large frying pan or a non-stick pot, with a little oil.
Stir and cook... - 45.576
Caribbean Style Chicken Legs
These Caribbean Styled Chicken Wings are a rage ! Try these deliciously spiced chicken wings with fruit. Your suggestions for these Caribbean Styled Chicken Wings is welcome. - 44.6776
Combine pineapple juice concentrate, lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, molasses and ground red pepper in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag until sugar is dissolved.
Add chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 6... - 43.0743
Rich Caribbean Chicken
Put washed chicken pieces in Dutch oven or other large heavy kettle.
Add boiling water, chili powder, salt, pepper, cinnamon and onion.
Cover tightly and simmer until nearly tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain chicken pieces and dry well on paper... - 42.8014
Haitian Coconut Chicken
1. Dredge the chicken in a mixture ofsalt, pepper and two teaspoons of paprika
2. In a heavy skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken on either side and add to a warm platter
3. Saute onions, pepper, tomatoes, curry, saffron and the rest fo the paprika... - 42.6918
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil and brown the chicken; add it to a Duch ven
2. Brown the carrots, onions, tomatoes and add it to the chicken; add water and a teaspoon of Angostura and allow to cook over a low flame for twenty minutes
3. Boil water and... - 42.2415
Quick Caribbean Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil -over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add sweet potato and banana pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 to 6 minutes more or until chicken is no longer... - 41.4552
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the cornstarch and black pepper. Lightly dredge the chicken breasts in the seasoned cornstarch.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chicken and brown all... - 41.1822
1. To prepare the chicken gently loosen skin to form a pocket for stuffing.
2. In frying pan, melt butter over low heat and sautÃ© walnuts for about 2 minutes such that golden.
3. Add breadcrumbs, saute 2 minutes more and remove from heat.
4. In... - 40.206
Zesty Caribbean Chicken Breast
Combine Crisco® Oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, paprika, honey, garlic salt, ginger, oregano and hot pepper sauce in shallow baking dish.
Turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Heat broiler or... - 38.8764
Chicken breast is coated in a delicately spiced, and slightly sweet breading, then baked with grapefruit juice and nectarine - 38.1413
Caribbean Jerked Chicken
1) In a blender or a food processor, add the onions, gingerroot, allspice, jalapeno chiles, oil, seasoned pepper, salt and garlic; chop finely and stir in the honey.
2) Brush the chicken evenly with the mixture.
3) In a slow cooker, place a rack and... - 37.3302
Chicken Caribbe has a Incredible taste. The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Chicken Caribbe Refreshing taste. - 37.1272
Tortuga Rum's Curry Chicken
To find other tasty caribbean-inspired recipes like this, visit www.tortugarumcakes.com where you can purchase the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. - 36.295
1) Use 1 teaspoon butter to grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
2) Layer with sweet potatoes and then bananas over the top.
3) Add the chicken breasts and top with cilantro and chiles.
4) Drizzle the lime juice over the chicken and add the peel and... - 35.2796
Grilled West Indies Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast With Grilled Banana
1. Mix all the spices together well and rub this mixture over both sides of each chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Over a medium fire, grill the chicken breasts skin-side down for 7-8 minutes, until well browned and heavily crusted. Turn... - 35.0684
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) Apply jerk sauce all over the pieces, using rubber gloves to protect your skin from the hot chili.
4) Keep the pieces covered in... - 35.0265
Hot Wings With A Caribbean Twist
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a large bowl add in Jamaican jerk seasoning, onion powder, buffalo wing rub and garlic powder.
3. Followed by lime juice, zest and canola oil. Mix well all the ingredients.
4. Add in the chicken into bowl and... - 0
Peg Leg Chicken With Caribbean Bbq Rum Sauce
These Grilled Chicken legs basted with a Spice Rum sauce make for some good eating at the Pit. Watch the BBQ Pit Boys prepare and cook up this hot summer day favorite even Captain Morgan would be proud of. - 0
Caribbean Chicken Recipes By Category
Caribbean Chicken Course: