- » Caribbean Cake Frosting
Caribbean Cake Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean cake frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean cake frosting recipes.
Prudy Smithson's Pineapple Cake With Coconut Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, flour, baking soda and salt and blend in eggs and pineapple.
3. Pour into greased 9-by-13-inch pan and bake 30 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. To make... - 44.5094
You May Also Like!
Frosted Rum Cakes
Cream sugar and butter in mixing bowl.
Beat in extract.
Slowly add enough rum to achieve spreading consistency.
Cut cake into 2-inch cubes and frost on all sides.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 30.7893
Orange Almond Cake
1. In a large saucepan, place the oranges and cover them with water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer oranges for 30 minutes.
2. When cooked, remove from water and cool.
3. Chop oranges with the peel, discarding piths and seeds.
4.... - 48.1164
Molasses Spice Cake
Beat in molasses and egg.
Add sifted flour, baking powder, soda, salt, ginger, and allspice alternately with buttermilk, beating until smooth, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
Pour into two 8-inch layer pans lined on the bottom... - 41.0892
Six Layer Orange Coconut Cake
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat yolks until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar, then 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Mix flour, cornstarch and salt and add to egg mixture.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and beat slowly until smooth.
Beat whites until stiff... - 45.3413
Holiday Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube mould and line with brown paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, place together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Stir 1 cup of flour to... - 48.3832
Danish Rum Cake
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
With 2 tablespoons melted margarine, grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease again.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the ground pecans around bottom and sides of pan.
Into medium bowl, sift together... - 46.312
Jamaican Banana Spice Cake
Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift flour twice, then resift with baking powder and soda.
Add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream.
Stir in vanilla, rum, spices, and bananas by hand using a wooden spoon.
Pour into a... - 45.9569