- » Caribbean Cake
Caribbean Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean cake recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Grease a 9-inch round nonstick cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Dust the greased pan by sprinkling 2 teaspoons flour; tilting pan to coat all sides with flour.
4. Turn over the pan to remove excess... - 50.2288
Pineapple Rum Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch flameproof baking dish, place 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup rum over a stove on low heat.
3) Arrange the pineapple slices over the melted butter mixture and keep... - 49.2908
1. To prepare the beans thoroughly mash them in liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. In a bowl beat together oil, honey, vanilla and egg and then beat well adding beans.
4. In another bowl mix together dry ingredients and combine 1/2... - 48.5952
Down Under Lemon Cake
Well grease one 23 cm/9 inch ring-tin or a 20 cm/8 inch square tin.
Cream the butter and sugar until very light, then beat in the eggs gradually.
Gently stir in the sifted flour alternately with the milk, then add the lemon rind and juice.
Spoon the mixture... - 47.9957
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Grease a 8-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased mon-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter and sugar. Beat to get a light and fluffy mixture. Add in the eggs, one by one. Next, add in... - 47.5201
Berta's Carrot Cake Caribbean
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush two 9-inch round cake pans lightly with butter. Line the bottoms of the pans with round waxed paper and butter the paper.
3) In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar, baking soda, and... - 47.3332
Potato Cake Stacks With Tuna
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining sour cream, cheese and tuna. Season the mix with black pepper according to taste. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another medium bowl to combine potatoes, chives, flour, yogurt and egg.... - 47.1299
Six Layer Orange Coconut Cake
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat yolks until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar, then 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Mix flour, cornstarch and salt and add to egg mixture.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and beat slowly until smooth.
Beat whites until stiff... - 46.8113
Upside Down Chip Cake
Place the 3 tablespoons butter in a 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pan.
Heat in a 350° oven until butter is melted.
Stir in the 1/2 cup brown sugar and the water.
Sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, granulated... - 46.6696
Banana Bread Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil and dust it with a little flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, sift flour with salt, baking powder and soda. Keep... - 46.6475
Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cream together the margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3) Sift together the salt, baking powder and flour.
4) Add the dry sifted ingredients to the creamed ingredients, alternately with... - 46.629
Orange Almond Cake
1. In a large saucepan, place the oranges and cover them with water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer oranges for 30 minutes.
2. When cooked, remove from water and cool.
3. Chop oranges with the peel, discarding piths and seeds.
4.... - 46.5092
Holiday Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube mould and line with brown paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, place together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Stir 1 cup of flour to... - 46.3917
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a bowl mash beans, add egg and margarine and mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients and beat thoroughly.
4. Mix well adding apples, raisins, nuts and vanilla.
5. Grease well and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
6.... - 46.3476
Pineapple And Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch sandwich tin or layer cake pan. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Spread evenly in... - 46.2844
Danish Rum Cake
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
With 2 tablespoons melted margarine, grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease again.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the ground pecans around bottom and sides of pan.
Into medium bowl, sift together... - 45.9613
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease & flour 10" tube or 12 cup bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Blend all ingredients together very well.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake for 1 hour; cool.
Invert on serving plate.
Make glaze, by melting butter in... - 45.4589
Whole Wheat Banana Cake
Peel and mash bananas with a fork till well blended.
Sieve flours, baking powder and soda bicarb together.
Beat eggs, sugar and oil till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Mix coloured peels with mashed bananas and mix with flour.
Add flour to egg mixture and... - 45.3955
Pineapple Pecan Upside Down Cake
1. In a 10 inches cast iron skillet melt butter.
2. Sprinkle the butter with brownsugar very evenly.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Drain the pineapple and reserve 1/3 of its juice. Keep the juice aside.
4. Arrange the slices in a single... - 45.2715
Prudy Smithson's Pineapple Cake With Coconut Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, flour, baking soda and salt and blend in eggs and pineapple.
3. Pour into greased 9-by-13-inch pan and bake 30 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. To make... - 44.9544
Blueberry Lemon Upside Down Cake
Blueberry Topping: In 8-cup (2 L) ring mould, combine blueberries, sugar and lemon juice.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes or until blueberries are thawed; set aside.
Cake: In large bowl, beat together egg, egg yolk and sugar until blended; beat in sour cream,... - 44.828
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the cake mix with 3 eggs, milk, oil and juice from the pineapple cans in a large bowl.
3) Beat for about 10 minutes or till bubbles start to form.
4) In the microwave, melt... - 44.2903
1. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy; add lemon rind and eggs to it and beat to blend
2. In another bowl, sift one and a quarter cup of flour, the cornstarch, salt, spices and baking powder into the creamed mixture and blend... - 44.0247
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 43.9381
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and margarine thoroughly.
3) Add the egg and beat properly.
4) Add the orange rind and juice.
5) Add the milk to the mixture, alternately with the flour, baking... - 43.8592
Orange Cherry Cake
Beat egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer till thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating till sugar dissolves.
Combine orange peel and orange juice.
Beat juice mixture and cake flour alternately into yolk mixture.
Beat egg whites with... - 43.6039
No Cholesterol Orange Cake
1. Grease a (8 1/2-inch by 4 ½ inch) loaf pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift flour with baking soda and salt. Stir in sugar. Keep aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine the oil,... - 43.3883
Caribbean Coconut Cake
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake.
To make filling and topping, pierce coconut twice at thinnest part of shell.
Pour off milk and reserve.
Cut coconut in half and scoop out flesh.
Cover and reserve.
In a small saucepan, boil 3 tablespoons coconut milk with 1/4 cup... - 43.1255
Orange Rum Yum Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Prepare cake mix according to package direction adding lemon and orange rind.
3) Take a 10-inch fluted tube pan, grease it, lightly flour, spread the mixture, and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
4) Let it cool for... - 42.7599
Molasses Spice Cake
Beat in molasses and egg.
Add sifted flour, baking powder, soda, salt, ginger, and allspice alternately with buttermilk, beating until smooth, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
Pour into two 8-inch layer pans lined on the bottom... - 42.674
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.674
Orange Fruit Cake
Squeeze juice from oranges, add sugar to fill large glass (8 ounces or more), set aside.
Grind orange rinds, raisins and nutmeats together.
Sift flour once, measure and add baking powder.
Then sift them three times.
Cream butter thoroughly gradually adding... - 42.4704
Orange Rum Cake With Kumquats
With a mixer, beat butter, sugar, and grated peel until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add baking powder and soda.
Mix juice and rum.
Stir flour and juice mixture alternately into batter; beat to blend well.
Scrape batter into a... - 42.3973
Mix yolks with 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat whites and add remaining sugar, yolks and vanilla.
Stir well again.
Add sifted flour and stir lightly.
Line a baking dish with plastic wrap.
Spread a fourth of the mixture in a circle, about 8 inches in... - 42.2803
Grenadian Spice Cake
This recipe hails from Grenada-and would be a grand finishing touch to your favorite Caribbean or spicy meal. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve with fresh fruits of the season. - 42.1812
Festive Rum Cake
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of generously greased 10 to 12-cup Bundt dish.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and rum; beat at medium speed 4 minutes, pour batter evenly over nuts.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power... - 41.932
Quick Orange Cake
Place the margarine, sugar, orange rind and dry ingredients in the bowl with the eggs.
Mix using the double-bladed chopping knife or plastic blade until smooth and soft.
Be careful not to overmix.
Divide between two greased and bottom-lined 20-cm/8-in... - 41.6696
Rum Praline Cake
Sprinkle the pecans evenly in bottom of greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, the 3/4 cup water, the oil, and the 1/4 cup rum.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2... - 41.4768
Orange Rum Cake
To make cake:
1. With a little butter grease a 9" or 10" tube pan.If usin'g a fluted or other fancy pan be sure it holds at least 2 qts. when measured to the brim with water).
2.Turn on oven, set at 350 degrees F.If oven has no control, use a portable oven... - 41.1349
Fresh Strawberry Sour Cream Shortcake
1. Soften the yeast in the water five minutes, then stir until blended.
2. Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in the yeast and eggs, beaten slightly with the milk. Beat until the batter is smooth, about one hundred strokes. Add the... - 40.7079
Caribbean Cake Recipes By Category