- » Caribbean Breakfast
Caribbean Breakfast Recipes
Caribbean breakfast is influenced by breakfasts of many cuisines like African, American, and European. Staples like bread, milk and eggs are the main ingredients of this style breakfast. It forms a complete meal ... More »
Homemade Banana Nut Bread
This holiday season, skip the usually fare and whom up something new in your kitchen. Banana nut bread is one such delicacy that shouldn't be much pain cooking up in your kitchen. Just follow the simple instructions presented in this recipe video and get... - 99.0577
Fried Egg Caribbean Style
Are you looking for a different breakfast recipe. You've got it right here. Hit the play button to learn this Fried Egg Caribbean Style recipe which is a great way to kick start your day. Treat your family to this scrumptious breakfast today. - 65.3261
Bacon Onion Bread
In blender container place 1 cup of the flour, the dip mix, yeast, and baking soda.
Switch blender on and off to combine.
In saucepan heat together cottage cheese, water, and butter, stirring just till butter melts.
Add to mixture in blender container along... - 48.2019
Western Caribe Omelet
1) In a medium-size skillet, over medium heat, sauté bacon until fat is rendered and the bacon is cooked but not fully crisp.
2) Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain it on a paper towel.
3) In the rendered bacon fat, sauté bell pepper and... - 47.702
Mix yolks with 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat whites and add remaining sugar, yolks and vanilla.
Stir well again.
Add sifted flour and stir lightly.
Line a baking dish with plastic wrap.
Spread a fourth of the mixture in a circle, about 8 inches in... - 44.912
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, salt and pepper; use a wire whisk
2. In a 9" skillet, melt margarine and add the egg mixture into it; sprinkle bell pepper and onions immediately into half the omelet
3. When partially set, sprinkle... - 40.1485
Baked Pineapple Toast
Combine butter, sugar, and pineapple.
Spread on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
Top with bread.
Beat eggs, milk, and salt together, pour over bread.
Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly; invert on heated serving... - 38.6213
Basil And Brie Omelette
1. Beat eggs with pepper, salt and water.
2. Take an 8 to 9 inch skillet, add butter and heat on moderate heat. Add beaten eggs and cook for few minutes. Using a spatula, slowly loosen the sides of eggs so that uncooked eggs flow beneath.
3. Sprinkle... - 38.5826
Quick Hawaiian Pancakes
1) Drain juice from pineapple reserving for later use.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat a mixture of juice and maple syrup.
3) Cook the pancakes according to package directions.
4) Cover the top of each pancake with pineapple... - 36.8449
Sweet Sour Tuna Snack
1. Preheat the broiler by setting it to desired heat.
2. Toast a single side of the bread.
3. Spread butter lightly over the untoasted side.
4. Take a bowl and add the flake the tuna in it after draining it.
5. Add mayonnaise to it in... - 36.373
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolks slightly and stir in sour cream, salt, and pepper.
Fold egg yolk mixture into stiffy beaten egg whites.
In 9-inch pie plate, melt the butter.
Pour in egg mixture.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH... - 36.1147
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 36.0857
Caribbean Turkey Burgers
Caribbean jerk seasoning a blend of red pepper, allspice, turmeric, onion and thyme is an easy way to spice up meat or poultry - 35.9044
Caribbean Fruity Salsa
This is a delicious salsa that's perfect with tortilla chips, or served with granola and yogurt for a healthy breakfast. - 34.5459
Caribbean Breakfast Recipes By Category
Caribbean Breakfast Course: