- » Caribbean Bread
Caribbean Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean bread recipes.
Homemade Banana Nut Bread
This holiday season, skip the usually fare and whom up something new in your kitchen. Banana nut bread is one such delicacy that shouldn't be much pain cooking up in your kitchen. Just follow the simple instructions presented in this recipe video and get... - 98.9926
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 9 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan lightly with butter. Line the bottom with a parchment or waxed paper and butter the paper. Lightly dust the pan with flour, shake out the excess flour.
3) In a... - 48.4204
Bacon Onion Bread
In blender container place 1 cup of the flour, the dip mix, yeast, and baking soda.
Switch blender on and off to combine.
In saucepan heat together cottage cheese, water, and butter, stirring just till butter melts.
Add to mixture in blender container along... - 48.1927
Cioppino And Garlic Bread
This fish should be a firm-fleshed one, like sea bass, rockfish, or even shark.
Have it cut into good-size pieces.
Have shrimps shelled and cleaned, the crab cleaned and cracked, the clams scrubbed.
If there are no clams, use mussels, cockles, or oysters.
To... - 46.7449
Banana Bread Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil and dust it with a little flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, sift flour with salt, baking powder and soda. Keep... - 46.6475
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1)Preheat the broiler to medium heat.
2)In a bowl, mix together walnuts, breadcrumbs and sugar. Transfer this mixture into a grill or broiler pan and spread it evenly on the foil in it.
3)Either grill or broil it for 5 minutes until it becomes brown... - 46.0987
Coconut Banana Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar; mix well.
Add eggs and extracts; beat on high speed until thickened.
Stir in bananas.
Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to banana mixture.
Fold in the chocolate, coconut and pecans.
Transfer to... - 45.54
Caramel Bread Custard
To caramelize mould put 8 oz. granulated sugar into a heavy frying pan.
Shake over heat without stirring until melted and golden brown.
Remove from stove.
Add 3 tablespoons hot water and stir to the consistency of thick syrup.
Pour into mould and tilt back... - 43.766
Soften yeast in water.
Scald milk; add shortening and stir till melted.
Stir in 1/4 cup sugar and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 1/2 cups flour.
Add softened yeast and egg.
Add enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
Turn out... - 42.3033
Banana Coconut Bread
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Into a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Put eggs, butter, lemon extract, sour cream, and sugar in blender and mix.
Pour egg mixture into flour mixture, stirring thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, bananas,... - 42.12
Courgette And Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4- Line the base and sides of a 2 lb (900 g) loaf tin with nonstick baking paper.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar together and gradually add the oil.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl together with the baking powder,... - 39.9765
Spiced Date And Walnut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 2 lb (900 g) loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Sift together the flour and spice, adding back any bran from the sieve. Stir in the dates and walnuts.
3. Mix the oil, sugar and milk, then stir... - 38.2489
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1. In the oven dry the bread crumbs until they are lightly browned and crisp.
2. In a bowl or a container beat the cream until stiff, adding 3/4 cup sugar gradually and beat in the vanilla extract.
3. Simmer the remaining sugar and water together for 2... - 38.13
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix together the brown sugar and breadcrumbs and spread the mixture over a baking tray.
3) Bake in preheated oven till the sugar starts to turn caramel. Stir the mixture about 3 times.
4)... - 37.1259
Dried Fruit Tea Bread
1. Soak the dried fruits in the tea for several hours or overnight. Drain and reserve the liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Grease a 7 in (18 cm) round cake tin and line the base with nonstick baking paper.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl... - 35.2483
Fresh Corn Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Trim crust from bread, discard crust. Cut bread into 2-inch cubes. Place bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 30 minutes or until bread is toasted, turning occasionally.
3. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
4. Heat... - 34.9044
Parmesan Beef Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 3 to 4... - 32.8907
Caribbean Bread Recipes By Category