- » Caribbean Boiled Banana
Caribbean Boiled Banana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean boiled banana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean boiled banana recipes.
Baked Bananas Caribbean
Lay the bananas in a lightly greased shallow casserole and brush them well with some of the lemon juice.
Put the pineapple juice in a small saucepan and add the remaining lemon juice, mustard, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil.
Arrange the... - 37.9158
Caribbean Lime Chicken
Using a swivel bladed vegetable peeler, remove the peel from half of the lime and set aside.
Juice the lime into a shallow glass bowl.
Add the lime peel to the lime juice, along with the rum, garlic, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Add the chicken, tossing to... - 42.0445
Caribbean Game Hens
Caribbean Game Hens are a unique hen preparation that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my mother in law at a family get together and she loved it! Try the Caribbean Game Hens and you will understand why! - 47.737
Spicy Mackerel With Green Banana
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way .... - 127.216
Sweet Potatoes And Banana Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook potatoes until tender but still firm.
3. Let them cool down until they are easy to handle.
4. Peel and slice potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces.
5. In a... - 42.1223
Ocean Fresh Mackerel With Green Bananas In Spicy Sauce
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way by... - 119.516
Caribbean Fruit Dessert
Peel bananas; cut in half crosswise, and slice each half lengthwise, and set aside.
Drain peaches, reserving1/2 cup juice.
Combine reserved juice, peaches, and next 3 ingredients in a skillet.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Add bananas to peach mixture;... - 29.7292
Caribbean Fruit Dessert
1. To prepare the bananas peel them, cut in half crosswise, slice each half lengthwise and set aside.
2. Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
3. In a skillet combine reserved juice, peaches and next 3 ingredients, bring to a boil and reduce heat.
4.... - 39.8808
Rich Caribbean Chicken
Put washed chicken pieces in Dutch oven or other large heavy kettle.
Add boiling water, chili powder, salt, pepper, cinnamon and onion.
Cover tightly and simmer until nearly tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain chicken pieces and dry well on paper... - 42.8014
Caribbean Style Chicken Legs
These Caribbean Styled Chicken Wings are a rage ! Try these deliciously spiced chicken wings with fruit. Your suggestions for these Caribbean Styled Chicken Wings is welcome. - 44.6776
Sift the flour and salt on to a sheet of greaseproof (waxed) paper.
Place next to the hob so it is ready to use later.
Heat the butter and water in a saucepan until the fat melts, then bring to the boil.
Add the flour all at once and beat with a wooden spoon... - 41.7655
Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs
Thinking for a way to pep up your outdoor party, this Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs can alone make the party happening. Yes, fire up the grill and let your friends take turns in making the Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs; believe me the fun is great. - 47.2897
Green Banana Salad
Heat bananas, water and salt to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until bananas are tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Cut bananas crosswise into Mi-inch slices.
Toss bananas and remaining ingredients with Vinaigrette Dressing. - 32.2843
Three Fruit Ice
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar and water, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Place pan over high heat and boil for 15 minutes to make thick syrup.
3. Take off heat and stir in the lemon and raspberry juice. Refrigerate until cooled.
4. Slice bananas... - 37.0573
Jamaican Jerk Roasted Chicken And Bananas
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove the giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and... - 44.9283
Carne Relleno With Fried Plantains
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a flat work surface, place the beef and spread the top side with garlic paste.
3. Season the beef with salt, pepper, and oregano.
4. Add layers of the ham, onion, carrot, chile, and bell pepper;... - 48.7561
Tropical Sour Cream Pie
1) Combine milk, pineapple, sugar, and pudding mixture in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until it begins to boil.
2) Remove from heat and add a small amount of the hot milk mixture to sour cream and make a smooth paste.
3) Pour the sour cream... - 45.127
Wash and wipe chicken pieces dry and put chicken and bananas on a pan or piece of foil.
Mash chili peppers with oil, garlic and bay leaf to make a puree (or whirl in blender), adding enough oil to make the mixture a spreading consistency if necessary.
Spread... - 42.673
Haitian Black Bean Soup
1. Take a large Dutch oven, and add beans and cover it with water and stir in salt and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain out water.
2. Boil the beans, by partially covering the oven over low heat.
3. Cook the beans... - 45.0794
Jamaican Shicken Pineapple Run Down
1. Finely chop the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, mince the garlic, keep separately on the chopping board.
2. In a large saucepan sauté the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, thyme and garlic with oil on medium heat and sauté for 5-7 minutes... - 106.113
Chicken Avocado And Coconut Pie
Melt the butter in a small pan, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes without allowing it to brown.
Stir in the stock and milk or cream off the heat, add the onion and thyme; return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Simmer for 5... - 47.2538
Curacao Strawberry Crepes
The Curacao Strawberry Crepes is an exquisite and easy to prepare dessert that will come into handy when you have to whip together an impressive finishing touch for your spread. Trust me, you will love Curacao Strawberry Crepes recipe. According to my... - 46.1418
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 47.7749
Banana-ginger Rice With Dates
This Banana-Ginger Rice With Dates is quite different from the ones you have tried earlier. This Banana-Ginger Rice With Dates which takes on bananas and dates mixed with rice and a ginger flavor to top it all, easily finds way to the top of my favorite list.... - 33.3354
Jamaican Crab Salad Composee
1. Peel hard-boiled egg and cut lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and chop yolk finely.
3. Keep aside the whites.
4. In a large mixing bowl, put together the egg yolks, mayonnaise, curry powder, and chutney; mix well.
5. In a food... - 48.543
Green Plantain - Part 3: Presentation
In a mood to have some veggies. Check out the video of the Green Plantain. The chef shows us how prepare the Green Plantain. Serve with Guacamole, if desired. - 71.7503
Green Plantain - Part 1: Introduction
Veggies are very important ingredient in any dish. Today, our talented chef is going to show you how to make the perfect Green Plantain. Check out the video of the Green Plantain. The chef shows us how to cut up the plantain and prepare to cook it. - 86.8606
Green Plantain - Part 2: Preparation
Green Plantain is a very delicious and yummy dish that everyone should check out. The chef shows us how to prepare the yummy and delicious Green Plantain - 85.5899