- » Caribbean Black Soup
Caribbean Black Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean black soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean black soup recipes.
Hearty Caribbean Black Beans Soup
For all the lovers of homemade soup, this is a right choice. The black bean soup is delicious as well as nutritious and when cooked in Caribbean style, it packs with it the tropical flavor. - 121.812
Caribbean Eggplant And Black Bean Soup
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the green pepper, celery, garlic, and carrots. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Stir in the cumin, allspice, oregano, and salt and cook... - 28.6574
Caribbean Style Black Bean Soup
1) In 4 quarts of water, soak the beans overnight and drain the next day.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together the beans, onions, garlic, green pepper, ham, cumin, oil, oregano, salt, thyme, pepper and 3 cups of fresh water. Mix well.
3) Cover the... - 43.4947
Caribbean Cabbage Soup
1)Soak dried shrimp in white wine for atleast 30 minutes.
2)In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Saute onion and ginger for a minute.
4)Tip in the potatoes,... - 45.5022
Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Add broth, celery, cream, wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt & pepper to a soup kettle. Bring to a boil.
2. Add broccoli (make sure that broccoli is cut into bite sized pieces), then lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until broccoli is beginning... - 38.9509
Creole Style Red Bean Soup With Shrimp
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the scallions, bell pepper, and celery and cook, stirring frequently, for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender, adding some of the broth, 1 tablespoon at a time, if the pan gets dry.
Stir in the... - 38.5942
Mix Meat Feijoada
Classic Brazilian soup. This video prepare authentic black bean soup which incorporates a wide variety of meat from pork to beef. Loaded with the traditional taste, this dish has the rich and smoky flavor making it an absolute gourmet's delight. Serve this... - 140.822