- » Caribbean Black Cake
Caribbean Black Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean black cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean black cake recipes.
Potato Cake Stacks With Tuna
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining sour cream, cheese and tuna. Season the mix with black pepper according to taste. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another medium bowl to combine potatoes, chives, flour, yogurt and egg.... - 48.3338
You May Also Like!
Jamaica Spiced Black Fruit Cake
1. Prepare the fruits and almonds and mix well. Stir in the rum and allow to soak one week.
2. Preheat oven to slow (275° F.).
3. Soften the butter in a large mixing bowl and gradually blend in the sugar and spices. Beat in two of the eggs.
4. Sift the flour... - 40.5112
Tortuga Rum's Curry Chicken
To find other tasty caribbean-inspired recipes like this, visit www.tortugarumcakes.com where you can purchase the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. - 36.295
Fish Souffle Martinique
Place fillets in a greased baking dish; season with salt and sprinkle with parsley and whole black peppers.
Pour in wine and dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Cover with foil and bake in a hot oven (400°) for 15 minutes.
Pour fish stock out of dish and... - 44.0257
Jamaican Rum Cake
The day before you bake the cake, place all fruits in a large bowl, add rum, mix well, cover, and let stand overnight at room temperature.
Next day grease and line the bottom and sides of 2 (9"x5"x3") loaf pans with brown paper or foil; grease linings... - 44.3849
Mango Rum Pepper Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl with a cover & stir well. Refrigerate for several hours to let flavors blend. Will keep covered for 3-4 days.
If you like this recipe and want to see more just like it, or to purchase a bottle of Tortuga Rum or their... - 30.4499
Escargot is simply a delicious recipe. A deadly combination of snails and snail shells will surely tempt you to prepare this Escargot on every party! - 35.0857