- » Caribbean Beverage
Caribbean Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean beverage recipes.
Caribbean Cocoa Tea
All of you tea-lovers, here is a nice alternative, which you are surely going to appreciate. Caribbean cocoa tea is not made with tea, but with cocoa stick. However, it is very much comforting and energizing. You would fall for the delicate flavor of cocoa.... - 109.692
Caribbean Fruit And Vegetable Health Drink
What better way to start off your morning than with a glass of a pure health drink. Check out this video showing how to make a juice mixing and blending spinach, jicama along with some fruit and vegetable. Healthy way to stay fit! - 76.8751
1) Mix together orange and pineapple juices with white rum, grenadine, and bitters.
2) Take a tall glass, fill it with ice cubes and then pour over the white rum mixture.
3) Top it with dark rum.
4) Serve the drink at once after garnishing... - 44.8408
Easy Rum Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make 12 pieces from the thawed dough and arrange each piece of dough in a greased muffin cup.
3) Apply melted butter on the tops of dough.
4) Cover and set aside in a warm place (85°) free from drafts... - 42.1903
Rum And Pineapple Prawns
Soften the onion and garlic in the butter over gentle heat.
Add 1 tablespoon of rum, the bitters and tomatoes and cook for about 10 minutes until starting to thicken slightly.
Stir the cornflour into the second tablespoon of rum, add to the mixture and keep... - 40.7175
Planter's Punch Syllabub
Mix together 2 tablespoons rum, the sugar, 1 tablespoon citrus juice and grated rind and leave in a cool place (but not a refrigerator) overnight.
An hour or so before the meal, slice the mangoes and place in the bottom of attractive glasses.
Sprinkle them... - 40.4726
1) Blend melted chocolate, syrup, sugar and rum together.
2) Mix in wafer crumbs, nuts and jam or jelly, preferably with your hands.
3) Take a level teaspoonful of mixture at a time and shape into small balls using palms of hands and then roll in candy... - 38.8167
1) In a glass pot to pour water.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Pour in rum, sugar and green tea to the boiling water.
4) Strain into cup to serve.
To make Whiskey Tea, use whiskey instead of rum.
To make Spice Tea,... - 38.5956
Caribbean Chicken Wih Dark Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. With a sharp knife, disjoint or cut each piece of chicken in half. Sprinkle chicken pieces with 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt and paprika.
3. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil and butter. Add chicken pieces; cook, turning,... - 38.5157
1 Finely cut the bananas and pineapple.
2 Into a blender, pour milk, banana, seltzer, and pineapple .
3 Blend at high speed to form a thick mixture.
4 Add egg and vanilla to the mixture and blend again at high speed for 2 minutes.
5 ... - 37.9025
1) In a blender, process all ingredients except garnish for 1 minute at high speed until mixed.
2) Take 2 tall glasses and pour the mixture into them.
3) Serve the drink at once after garnishing with whole strawberries. - 37.8512
Raspberry Passion Fruit Chinchillas
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. With a brush, paint four 300 ml / 1/2 pint / 1 1/4 cup souffle dishes with a visible layer of soft butter.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a mixing bowl until firm. (You can use an electric mixer.) Add the sugar a... - 37.7811
1.Take 6 cocktail glasses and chill them for an hour.
2.Mix cream of coconut, pineapple juice, ice and rum.
3.Blend thoroughly until smooth.
4.Serve in chilled glasses with garishing of pineapple spear. - 37.4848
Curious Caribbean Punch
1. In a punch bowl, mix together pineapple juice, lemonade, orange juice, cranberry juice and apple juice.
2. Add ice cubes and mix. Add lemon slices to float as garnish.
3. Serve chilled in glasses. - 37.2578
1. Combine all the ingredients in a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot.
2. Stir until well mixed.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Simmer on HIGH for 2 hours, then reduce temperature to LOW and continue to simmer for 7 hours or overnight.... - 37.2195
Fresh Apricot Pina Colada
Fresh Apricot Piña Colada is a fruity drink made with rum, pineapple juice and coconut milk, plus apricots for a flavor twist; it’s a perfect summer cooler. - 37.1988
Pineapple Carpaccio With A Fruit 'daiquiri' Sauce
Using a sharp knife, cut the pineapple into paper-thin slices and arrange them so they cover the base of four large plates.
In a liquidiser, blend together the bananas, strawberries (reserving 4 for decoration), yogurt, rum and honey until smooth.
Slice the 4... - 36.5418
1) In a shaker or small pitcher, blend syrup, rum, and lime juice, stirring well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with ice cubes and then pour over the lime mixture.
3) Garnish each glass with a strip of lime zest and serve at once. - 35.3068
Purple Passion Cabbage
In a saucepan over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute until onion is tender.
Add cabbage, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
This dish is best made the day before serving and reheated... - 34.3921
Peaches A La Rum
Drizzle 2 tablespoons rum over drained peach halves.
Cover and chill for several hours.
When ready to serve, prepare topping mix according to package directions.
Stir in 1 tablespoon rum.
Spoon some topping into 8 sherbet glasses.
Top with peach half, rounded... - 34.0779
1) In a blender, process all ingredients except the ice cubes and tonic water for 1 minute at high speed until mixed well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with ice cubes and pour over the cocktail mixture to the halfway point.
3) Serve the... - 33.5612
Bones and head of any white-meat fish
Tie the celery, parsley and bay leaf together with string. Combine all ingredients in a deep saucepan or kettle and simmer, uncovered, twenty minutes. Strain the liquid through a double thickness of cheesecloth. Cool it... - 33.5352
Hot Rum Lemonade
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measure or mug, combine all ingredients
2. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, until hot but not boiling.
3. Pour into serving mug and serve hot - 33.062
Rhubarb And Cream
Mix rhubarb, sweetener and cloves.
Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute.
Place in two small bowls and cover with cream.
You can use whipped cream if you prefer but it will melt unless you let the rhubarb cool considerably. - 32.7651
Passion Fruit Baskets
1. Mix the flour and sugar together in a bowl, add the egg whites and melted fat, and beat together thoroughly until smooth.
2. Place dessertspoonfuls of the mixture well apart on greased and floured baking sheets; spread them thinly to form 13 cm (5 inch)... - 32.166
Orange Rum Ham
For sauce, in saucepan combine orange juice concentrate, rum, sugar, honey, ginger, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Slash fat edge of ham slice to prevent curling.
Grill ham over medium coals for 10 to 15 minutes;... - 32.1404
Measure hot coffee into glass pot.
Add orange peel and slices.
Let mixture steep over low heat for about 15 minutes.
Add sugar and bitters.
Do not boil.
Strain and pour into warmed, footed glasses.
Top with sweetened whipped cream. - 31.5086
Samuel Stoney's Planter's Punch
Put last mentioned articles into the garbage can before serving the punch instead of afterwards.
This saves time.
Supply drinkers with spoons.
Instruct them to stir the marmalade if they like it sweet, and leave it lie if they like it dry.
If they stir too... - 31.3116
Squeeze nine; remove seeds but do not strain juice.
Slice the other lime thin.
Combine lime juice with sugar, water, and rind.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Put 1/3 cup crushed ice in each tall glass, add the lime liquid.
Garnish with slices of lime... - 31.2982
Frosted Rum Cakes
Cream sugar and butter in mixing bowl.
Beat in extract.
Slowly add enough rum to achieve spreading consistency.
Cut cake into 2-inch cubes and frost on all sides.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 30.7893
Combine the lime juice and sugar dissolved in water in a 1 1/2-quart pitcher.
Add the sparkling water.
Check for desired sweetness; you can always stir in a little more sugar, although it will be more difficult to dissolve.
But once you've made this beverage,... - 29.9737
1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar with the juice
2. Mix well till combined
3. Add water
4. Pour this over the ice cubes
5. Serve immediately - 29.7163
Hot Buttered Rum
Combine rum and sugar in a hot toddy glass or mug; blend well.
Pour in cider until glass is 2/3 full; blend well.
Cook on High uncovered 2 minutes.
Top with butter and sprinkle lightly with mace.
Give each guest a spoon for stirring the butter and mace into... - 29.1169
Pina Colada Cooler
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Stir to mix.
Pour into ice-cream maker.
Freeze to desired consistency. - 28.4252
Raspberry Passion Fruit Swirls
1. Mash the raspberries in a small bowl with a fork until the juice runs. Scoop out the passion fruit pulp into a separate bowl with the fromage frais and sugar and mix well.
2. Spoon alternate spoonfuls of the raspberry pulp and the fromage frais mixture... - 28.3817
Hot Nutmeg Buttered Rum
Heat milk or water in small pan over low heat; do not let milk boil.
Combine sugar, cinnamon stick and rum in preheated mug and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add milk or water, top with butter and dash of nutmeg. - 27.3449
Jamaican Iced Coffee
1) In a jar, add coffee and rum flavoring. Combine well.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Use 4 tall glasses to pour on ice cubes to serve. - 26.6888
Caribbean Rum Punch
Mix the first five ingredients together and pour over ice cubes in tall glasses.
Garnish with cherries. - 25.248