- » Caribbean Beef Stew
Caribbean Beef Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean beef stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean beef stew recipes.
Beef Pepperpot Stew With Spillers Dumpling
This is the time to taste an incredibly delicious Caribbean stew. Beef pepperpot stew with Spillars dumpling is a fantastic dish which anybody would want after a long hectic day. Prepared by using beef, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and a variety of... - 142.32
1) In a slow cooker, add the carrots, potatoes, meat, beef broth, salt , pepper, herbs, onion powder and celery stalk.
2) Stir the ingredients to mix well.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
4) During the last 1/2... - 42.8491
Cook and stir beef in shortening in 4-quart Dutch oven until brown, about 15 minutes.
Add 1 1/2 cups water, the broth and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 48... - 42.6501
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2. Stir in onions and carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes over high heat until onions are translucent.
3. Sprinkle flour over the cooked onion mixture and quickly combine them together; cook for 1 minute.
4. Stir in... - 41.5887
Trim fat from beef; cut meat into 1-inch pieces.
Spray a cold large saucepan or Dutch oven with non-stick coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Brown meat on all sides in the hot pan.
Stir in the vegetable juice cocktail, the 1 cup water, the bouillon granules,... - 41.2978
Beef Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
1) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes and sprinkle with the salt.
2) Stir the gravy mix in 1 cup water and pour over the beef.
3) Cover and cook for about 25 minutes in the microwave or until the beef is almost tender.
4) Stir in the... - 39.1314
Beef Stew With Marjoram
In 3-qt casserole combine all ingredients except water and cornstarch.
In 1-cup measure blend water and cornstarch; stir into casserole.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 45 to 60 minutes, or until meat is fork... - 38.7522
Place shortening in kettle, then add meat that has been coated with flour; brown well.
Add water, pepper & 2 teaspoons salt.
Simmer until meat is nearly tender (about 90 minutes).
Add all other ingredients; simmer for 1 hour or until vegetables are... - 38.4401
Beef Stew Using Onion Stew Mix
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine beef, 1 1/2 cups water, soup mix, bay leaf and carrot.
Heat, covered, 7 to 8 minutes.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 55 to 60 minutes or until beef and carrots are tender, stirring... - 38.167
1. In a large skillet, brown meat in hot olive oil. Put meat in a slow cooker.
2. Pour stock into a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Par boil the celery, garlic, and scallions for 2 minutes.
3. Pour stock & vegetables into slow cooker. Add herbs, cover and cook... - 35.2264
Cut the beef in 1 1/2-inch cubes and brown in a small amount of fat.
Combine the beef, vegetables and seasonings in a large kettle and cover with boiling water.
Pack into hot jars to 1 inch from top and place lids and rings on the jars.
Process at 10 pounds... - 30.5345
Easy Beef Stew
Cube beef; saut6 in small amount of fat; slice onions and saute in fat.
Place beef, onions, carrots, tomatoes, basil, pepper and water into large covered pot.
Bring to boil; simmer 2 hours.
Add potatoes the last 45 minutes. - 30.2426
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 28.9463