- » Caribbean Beef
Caribbean Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean beef recipes.
Beef Pepperpot Stew With Spillers Dumpling
This is the time to taste an incredibly delicious Caribbean stew. Beef pepperpot stew with Spillars dumpling is a fantastic dish which anybody would want after a long hectic day. Prepared by using beef, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and a variety of... - 142.32
Delectable dumpling !!! An easy video to prepare Caribbean style oxtail dumpling. This amazingly easy recipe combine the goodness of special seasoning made from scallions, onion, garlic, thyme and clove. A delicious, oxtail dumpling slowly cooked gives a... - 134.965
Cook Up Rice With Chicken, Beef, Turkey And Veggies
One skillet meal or dish meal is the easiest get away for a woman whose wants to cook for a fussy family. In this video, the chef cooks rice with three kinds of meat and some veggies. The dish is delicious and healthy too. Watch the video for the recipe. - 102.934
Jamaican Corned Beef, Sausage And Rice Part 1
You don't have to catch a flight to Jamaica to enjoy its best traditional meals. In this video, the cook shows us how to prepare yummy Jamaican meat dish using corned beef, sausage and rice. If you are looking to feast on stick-to-your-ribs meal, you cannot... - 79.2509
Jamaican Corned Beef, Sausage And Rice Part 2
Jamaicans love to eat meat and this recipe is an extension of their culinary fondness. Corned beef, sausage and rice comes together to create a pot of luscious Jamaican meal that is truly irresistible and unmissable. Just follow the recipe as presented in the... - 79.1759
Beef And Mushroom Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Take a pie plate measuring 8 inches and line it with half of the pastry.
3. Take a sauté pan and heat the butter and corn oil in it.
4. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until they... - 48.3274
Carne Relleno With Fried Plantains
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a flat work surface, place the beef and spread the top side with garlic paste.
3. Season the beef with salt, pepper, and oregano.
4. Add layers of the ham, onion, carrot, chile, and bell pepper;... - 46.5215
1. Make 1/2 inch slices of the beef.
2. In a medium size bowl mix pepper, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper. Combine well.
3. Add the beef slices - few slices at a time.
4. Toss the beef slices so that they coat well in the flour mixture.
5. In a large... - 45.903
Caribbean Creole Steaks With Cinnamon Rice
1) In a large dish, combine all the marinade ingredients together, add the steaks and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Preheat the broiler or grill.
3) Rinse the rice in a strainer under cold running water,... - 45.3407
Pot Roast Caribe
1. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander
2. and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir well and keep aside.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil.
4. When hot but not smoking, sear the roast on... - 44.8568
Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs
Thinking for a way to pep up your outdoor party, this Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs can alone make the party happening. Yes, fire up the grill and let your friends take turns in making the Caribbean Corned Beef Kabobs; believe me the fun is great. - 44.835
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Salad
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill.
Coat the beef with no-stick spray and season with the salt and pepper.
Grill, covered, 4" from the heat for 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until an instant-read thermometer registers... - 44.7877
1. Take a large heavy pan and sautÃ© bacon in it until it turns crispy. Remove the bacon from skillet and crumble it.
2. Brown the beef in drippings.
3. Blend water, soup, onion, paprika, bay leaves, bacon and red pepper.
4. Cover the skillet;... - 44.6447
1. To prepare meat trim it of all visible fat and cut into wafer-thin slices.
2. On four serving plates arrange beef slices, lettuce leaves and watercress attractively and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. To make mayonnaise in a food processor or... - 44.0555
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 43.7134
Caribbean Lime Steak
1) In a small bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the steak. Use a wire whisk to mix lightly.
2) Across the top, score the steak.
3) Over the steak, pour the lime juice mixture and turn to coat all the sides well.
4)... - 43.6652
The Tournedos Caribbean is a beef steak recipe prepared with goose lier with amber rum and butter. Flavored with mustard and peppers, the Tournedos Caribbean can be cooked in a skillet and is an exotic beef recipe that is really prepared with ease and a... - 43.4225
Creole Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, red pepper, onion, garlic, green onion and parsley with 1 teaspoon water.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, until beef is lightly browned and onion is tender.
Sift flour, soda and baking powder together; cut in... - 42.8778
1) In a slow cooker, add the carrots, potatoes, meat, beef broth, salt , pepper, herbs, onion powder and celery stalk.
2) Stir the ingredients to mix well.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
4) During the last 1/2... - 42.8491
Cook and stir beef in shortening in 4-quart Dutch oven until brown, about 15 minutes.
Add 1 1/2 cups water, the broth and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 48... - 42.6501
Grilled Caribbean Steak With Tropical Rice
1 In a large resealable plastic food storage bag, place the steak.
2 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup orange juice and ginger.
3 Pour the mixture over steak.
4 Seal the bag, turning to coat the steak with marinade.
5 ... - 42.6176
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2. Stir in onions and carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes over high heat until onions are translucent.
3. Sprinkle flour over the cooked onion mixture and quickly combine them together; cook for 1 minute.
4. Stir in... - 41.5887
Trim fat from beef; cut meat into 1-inch pieces.
Spray a cold large saucepan or Dutch oven with non-stick coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Brown meat on all sides in the hot pan.
Stir in the vegetable juice cocktail, the 1 cup water, the bouillon granules,... - 41.2978
In large heavy pan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
In drippings, brown beef.
Add soup, water, onion, bay leaves, paprika, pepper, and bacon.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 45 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Add potatoes, olives, and capers.
Cook 45... - 40.1491
Beef Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
1) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes and sprinkle with the salt.
2) Stir the gravy mix in 1 cup water and pour over the beef.
3) Cover and cook for about 25 minutes in the microwave or until the beef is almost tender.
4) Stir in the... - 39.1314
Spencer Steak With Blue Cheese Sauce
Mix Madeira and shallots in small saucepan.
Boil until reduced to 2 tablespoons.
Add cream and beef broth and boil until reduced to 1 cup.
Mash butter, blue cheese.
Whisk into Madeira mixture a bit at a time.
Simmer until creamy.
Rotate the steaks... - 38.9893
Rudy's Rib Eye Steaks
1) Soak hickory chips in water, 30 minutes prior to grilling.
2) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
3) Drizzle seasoned pepper on top of the steaks.
4) Press 1 minced garlic clove into the meat surface of each... - 38.941
Beef Stew With Marjoram
In 3-qt casserole combine all ingredients except water and cornstarch.
In 1-cup measure blend water and cornstarch; stir into casserole.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 45 to 60 minutes, or until meat is fork... - 38.7522
Place shortening in kettle, then add meat that has been coated with flour; brown well.
Add water, pepper & 2 teaspoons salt.
Simmer until meat is nearly tender (about 90 minutes).
Add all other ingredients; simmer for 1 hour or until vegetables are... - 38.4401
Beef Stew Using Onion Stew Mix
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine beef, 1 1/2 cups water, soup mix, bay leaf and carrot.
Heat, covered, 7 to 8 minutes.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 55 to 60 minutes or until beef and carrots are tender, stirring... - 38.167
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
1. Slice meat across grain into 1/4-inch strips.
2. Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger; mix well and pour over meat strips in a large shallow dish. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
3. Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.... - 37.6472
Pork With Shrimp
1. Take a skillet; add oil and brown chops in it.
2. Stir in condensed tomato soup, shrimp, water, chutney, green pepper, lemon juice and ground coriander.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until shrimp and pork are cooked.
4. Serve this... - 37.0995
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
Caribbean Steak Kabobs are a tempting arrangement of fruit and beef sirloin on skewers with irresistible honey and garlic seasonings. Try these Caribbean Steak Kabobs and tell me if you like them. - 37.0876
Gourmet Surf And Turf Brochettes
Thread the beef and lobster or shrimp alternately on skewers.
Squeeze lime juice over meat and leave for 15 minutes.
To prepare baste, melt the butter and add the rest of the baste ingredients.
Heat gently for 2 or 3 minutes.
Grill brochettes over very hot... - 36.97
Grilled Beef Patties With Savory Sauce
Combine ground beef, seasonings and 1/2 cup water; form in patties.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; simmer for 5 minutes.
Broil patties over hot coals, 3 inches from source of heat, for 5 min- utes; turn.
Spread sauce over patties; broil for 5 min-... - 36.3012
1. In a large skillet, brown meat in hot olive oil. Put meat in a slow cooker.
2. Pour stock into a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Par boil the celery, garlic, and scallions for 2 minutes.
3. Pour stock & vegetables into slow cooker. Add herbs, cover and cook... - 35.2264
Round Steak Au Poivre
Coarsely crack peppercorns with mortar and pestle or with spoon in metal mixing bowl.
Cut steak into 4 serving pieces.
Place steak pieces on waxed paper.
Sprinkle each with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of the cracked peppercorns; rub over meat and press in with heel... - 35.067
Grilled Caribbean Beef Kabobs
Trim steak; cut meat into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
Marinade: In non metallic bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, honey, hot pepper, gingerroot, soy sauce, allspice, cinnamon and cloves; add beef cubes, stirring to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8... - 33.0499
Parmesan Beef Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 3 to 4... - 32.8907
Beef Salad Nicoise
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until tender — about 10 minutes. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain thoroughly. Leave to cool.
Combine the olives, beef, anchovies, tomatoes and pasta in a bowl.
Place the dressing ingredients with pepper to taste... - 32.8689
Caribbean Beef Recipes By Category