- » Caribbean Bean Rice
Caribbean Bean Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean bean rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean bean rice recipes.
Calypso Beans And Rice
1. In a large heavy pot, fry bacon over low heat for about 8 minutes until the fat is released.
2. Add bell peppers, onion, and garlic.
3. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes until the vegetables wilt.
4. Add rice and cook with... - 44.9791
Liver And Brown Rice Ring
1) In a bowl, mix rice, liver, onion, green pepper, celery, and butter
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add little water to make mixture of right consistency.
4) In a well-greased 1 1/2 -quart ring mold or bowl press the mixture to it.
5) Place in... - 40.3237
You May Also Like!
Caribbean Rice And Beans
Cook rice as directed on package.
While rice cooks, cook and stir beans, salt, pepper and garlic in oil until beans are heated through,
Stir chives into rice.
Turn rice onto platter; top with beans. - 26.853
Caribbean Black Beans
A super fast black bean dish that can be used as a main dish over rice or a side dish. - 112.555
Caribbean Bean Casserole
1) Coat a casserole dish with butter.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, chili peppers and garlic for 5 minutes.
3) Add the stock, beans and bay leaf.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are... - 47.6239
Caribbean Style Coconut Rice With Bacon And Peas
Tropical breezes, ocean sunset, this video gives all those authentic Caribbean beauty. Am amazingly tasty rice dish in a coconut flavor with the goodness of peas and bacon. This recipe has all the ingredients required to make a great dish. This exotic dish... - 106.415
Microwaved Hoppin John
In 3-quart casserole, combine peas and water; let soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add onion, pepper, red pepper, garlic, and bay leaf.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at MEDIUM LOW (3) for 45 minutes.
Stir in salt pork.
Cook at... - 43.222
Solar Cooked Jamaican Rice With Red Beans
1. Get the solar cooker ready and the outside temperature should be around 88 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
3. Place it in the sun in the bowl of the solar cooker and let it cook for 3 hours and... - 85.0462
Haitian Rice With Red Beans
If you prefer having rice cooked with another ingredient, you are going to love Red Bean Haitan Rice! Try this side dish from Haiti which can be combined with egg, meat or poultry. You are definitely going to love it. - 113.021
Jamaican Red Beans And Rice
1. Place the rice in a strainer, and rinse under cold running water. (Rinsing makes the rice fluffier.)
2. Place all of the ingredients, including the rice, in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir the rice, and... - 30.5438
Jamaican Rice And Peas
Chef shares the recipe for one of his favorite dishes which he usually enjoys when he is in North of Virginia. This is definitely not the recipe for classic Jamaican Rice and Peas but definitely its delicious and a good effort towards making a favorite meal.... - 102.959
Soak dry peas, using 8 cups water, as directed
Drain mixture, reserving 6 cups of the liquid.
In heavy 3-quart saucepan cook bacon, onion, and garlic till bacon is crisp and onion is tender.
Remove bacon; drain.
Crumble and set aside.
Stir peas, rice, salt,... - 37.3795
Caribbean Bean Rice Recipes By Category
Caribbean Bean Rice Dish: