- » Caribbean Bean
Caribbean Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean bean recipes.
Caribbean Black Beans
A super fast black bean dish that can be used as a main dish over rice or a side dish. - 108.949
Caribbean Bean Casserole
1) Coat a casserole dish with butter.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, chili peppers and garlic for 5 minutes.
3) Add the stock, beans and bay leaf.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are... - 47.4193
Caribbean Bean Salad
1. Drain the garbanzos beans and mix well with onion and shrimp.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend together lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon lime peel, 1 teaspoon orange peel, vinaigrette, and capers.
3. Toss bean mixture with the dressing,... - 34.708
Caribbean Rice And Beans
Cook rice as directed on package.
While rice cooks, cook and stir beans, salt, pepper and garlic in oil until beans are heated through,
Stir chives into rice.
Turn rice onto platter; top with beans. - 26.6397
You May Also Like!
Hearty Caribbean Black Beans Soup
For all the lovers of homemade soup, this is a right choice. The black bean soup is delicious as well as nutritious and when cooked in Caribbean style, it packs with it the tropical flavor. - 120.529
Caribbean Eggplant And Black Bean Soup
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the green pepper, celery, garlic, and carrots. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Stir in the cumin, allspice, oregano, and salt and cook... - 30.548
Caribbean Black Beans
Saute the onions and garlic in the oil for about 5 minutes, until the onions begin to soften.
Add the ginger, thyme, and allspice and saute, stirring often to prevent sticking, until the onions are very soft, for about 5 more minutes.
Stir in the beans and... - 37.6217
Caribbean Style Black Bean Soup
1) In 4 quarts of water, soak the beans overnight and drain the next day.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together the beans, onions, garlic, green pepper, ham, cumin, oil, oregano, salt, thyme, pepper and 3 cups of fresh water. Mix well.
3) Cover the... - 43.7538
Caribbean Pasta Salad With Tropical Island Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine allspice, beans, juice concentrate, cover, and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2) Drain and discard the liquid from the beans.
3) Cook pasta, drain, rinse in cold water, and keep aside.
4) In a pan, heat oil and... - 49.2094
Sweet Sour Green Beans
Cut bacon in 1/2-inch pieces.
Partially cook bacon in medium skillet; add onion and cook until onion is lightly browned.
Drain beans and add liquid to bacon and onion; cook down to about 1/2 cup liquid.
Add remaining ingredients to liquid.
Heat and serve. - 28.3011
Spicy Black Bean And Pumpkin Soup
Spicy Black Bean and Pumpkin Soup - PERFECT, low fat, plant-based soup that serves 8 hungry folks easily. It's take very little time to throw together. Plan ahead and bake up a loaf of rustic whole wheat bread for sopping. - 0
Black Beans In Rum
Black Beans In Rum is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Black Beans In Rum, you will always crave for some more. - 38.184
Green Beans Cream Style
Cook beans according to package directions, drain.
Combine remaining ingredients, blend thoroughly.
Add to beans to heat through. - 32.6163
Haitian Black Beans
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, tomato, bell pepper, chili pepper, and oil and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is softened.
2. Using a fork, mash 2 ounces beans. Add mashed and whole beans, 1/3 cup... - 25.5085
Caribbean Bean Recipes By Category