- » Caribbean Banana
Caribbean Banana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean banana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean banana recipes.
Caribbean Banana Soup
Cook brown rice according to preferred method.
Combine bananas and beef stock in saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in oil for a few minutes.
Add coconut and saute until it is golden brown, stirring... - 40.4069
Baked Bananas Caribbean
Lay the bananas in a lightly greased shallow casserole and brush them well with some of the lemon juice.
Put the pineapple juice in a small saucepan and add the remaining lemon juice, mustard, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil.
Arrange the... - 37.9158
Banana Caribbean is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Banana Caribbean; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 34.794
Caribbean Chicken Soup With Bananas
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, combine the onion, carrots, green and red peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, stock, corn, rice, and spice mix. Stir to blend well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 7 hours, or until the rice is tender. Stir in the... - 32.3696
Place margarine in baking dish; rotate dish to coat bottom.
Cut bananas crosswise into halves; cut each half lengthwise into halves.
Place cut sides down in baking dish.
Mix brown sugar, lemon juice and allspice; drizzle over bananas.
Bake uncovered in 350°... - 30.7182
You May Also Like!
1. Over steady flame, melt the butter and place in the peeled bananas.
2. Whilst slightly shaking the pan, turn the bananas, add the sugar, continue to heat until caramelization starts.
3. Add the fruit juice, continuing to apply the heat so that the liquid... - 37.108
Quick Caribbean Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil -over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add sweet potato and banana pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 to 6 minutes more or until chicken is no longer... - 41.4552
Grilled West Indies Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast With Grilled Banana
1. Mix all the spices together well and rub this mixture over both sides of each chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Over a medium fire, grill the chicken breasts skin-side down for 7-8 minutes, until well browned and heavily crusted. Turn... - 35.0684
Caribbean Fruit Muffins
Caribbean Fruit Muffins are the highlight of all tea parties at home. This is a muffin that I prepare with my children. Try this wonderful Caribbean Fruit Muffins recipe! - 42.2637
Caribbean Christmas Ring
Thoroughly grease 10- to 12-cup microwave-safe Bundt pan with 3 tablespoons shortening; sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped walnuts to coat evenly.
Sift flours, baking powder and baking soda into small bowl.
In large bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar until... - 44.8089
Caribbean Lime Chicken
Using a swivel bladed vegetable peeler, remove the peel from half of the lime and set aside.
Juice the lime into a shallow glass bowl.
Add the lime peel to the lime juice, along with the rum, garlic, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Add the chicken, tossing to... - 42.0445
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place bananas in greased baking dish.
Pour mixture of butter, honey and lemon juice over bananas.
Bake for 15 minutes. - 29.2018
Banane Au Chocolat
1. In a frypan melt the butter and gently lay in the bananas.
2. Scatter over the brown sugar and lay the grated or slivered chocolate on top of the bananas.
3. Place the lid on and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Serve with ice cream, crime... - 33.0231
Lime Baked Bananas
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the bananas, apply butter.
3) Peel and place the bananas in the prepared dish, sprinkle with the lime juice and sugar and dot with rest of the butter.
4)... - 35.1074
Fried Bananas With Cream
Melt butter in large skillet and fry bananas 1 minute each side.
Pour the sugar, juices and peels over the bananas.
Simmer about 15 minutes.
Baste with syrup while cooking.
Serve with the sauce. - 39.3219
Caribbean Banana Recipes By Category