- » Caribbean Baked Bean
Caribbean Baked Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean baked bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean baked bean recipes.
Black Beans In Rum
Black Beans In Rum is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Black Beans In Rum, you will always crave for some more. - 35.9816
Black Beans With Two Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse and drain beans.
3. Grease a 1-½ quart dish with butter.
4. Arrange potato slice the baking dish, beginning with purple ones around the outside, then using orange ones for the next row, and ending... - 46.3521
Jamaican Baked Beans
You'll simply love this Jamaican Baked Beans recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Jamaican Baked Beans; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 35.7478
Spanish Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large casserole dish, combine beans in their cooking liquid all ingredients except coffee and rum.
3. Cover casserole with its lid or with foil
4. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour
5. Remove... - 45.7672
Place the sweet potato in a microwave-safe dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes or until tender; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, garlic and pumpkin pie spice in oil until vegetables are tender.
Stir in beans and... - 40.1801
Caribbean Dip With Lime Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside to when required
3. In a small bowl, mix together the lime peel, lime juice, honey, oil and salt.
4. With a small brush, wipe the mixture on to... - 44.4003
1. To prepare the beans thoroughly mash them in liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. In a bowl beat together oil, honey, vanilla and egg and then beat well adding beans.
4. In another bowl mix together dry ingredients and combine 1/2... - 48.5952
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a bowl mash beans, add egg and margarine and mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients and beat thoroughly.
4. Mix well adding apples, raisins, nuts and vanilla.
5. Grease well and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
6.... - 46.3476
Stewed Potatoes With Beans
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, add onion and garlic.
3) Over high heat, saute for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring in between, on until light brown.
4) To this, add the potatoes. Mix well.
5) Cook this mixture for 1 minute,... - 45.7797
Green Bean Casserole With Frizzled Onions
1. In large bowl, separate onion slices into rings. Add 4 tablespoons flour to onions; toss to coat, shaking off excess.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add onions, leaving excess flour in bowl. Cook onions, stirring... - 38.8146
Green Beans With French-fried Onion
A nice Green Beans With French-fried Onion recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. If you have 30 minutes than you can easily prepare Green Beans With French-fried Onion. Green Beans With French-fried... - 41.7871
Best Oxtail Seasoning
1. In a large bowl add in the oxtail and oxtail seasoning. Massage with hands and pour in the soy sauce mix again and set aside.
2. In a food processor add in the scallion, garlic, ginger, scotch bonnet pepper, and thyme. Blend for few... - 0
Tater Tot Tuna
Combine tuna with soup and green beans.
Place in casserole dish.
Brown Tater Tots in oven according to package directions.
Place Tater Tots on top of tuna mixture.
Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbly. - 25.5248
Tuna Braid is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Tuna Braid! - 43.8455
Curried Chicken And Rice And Peas
This great tasting, all-time Jamaican dish is relatively simple to make. This traditional Caribbean recipe adds a flavorful addition to your regular dinner table. The video details step-by-step instructions on how to prepare rice and peas at home and team it... - 110.695
Coconut Custard Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In an unbaked 9-inch pie crust, place an aluminum foil and fill with dry beans and bake for 20 minutes.
3) Then remove the foil and discard the beans.
4) In a blender jar, add the milk, sugar, salt and... - 41.7254
1. Sprinkle eggplant with salt. Stand for 15-20 minutes. Rinse under cold, running water and pat dry with absorbent paper.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan and cook eggplant (a) until just tender. Set aside.
3. Heat remaining oil in a large... - 39.2553
Corn Pudding A La Mode
1) Heat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add butter and melt over low heat.
3) Add onion and celery to sauté until tender.
4) In a bowl, combine onion, celery along with red pepper, corn, green pepper, lima beans, seasonings and... - 46.6386
Greek Chocolate Mousse Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix together the eggs and vanilla essence in a small bowl, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to a... - 42.3713
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and water and mix to form a soft dough.... - 38.0115
Pineapple Rum Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch flameproof baking dish, place 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup rum over a stove on low heat.
3) Arrange the pineapple slices over the melted butter mixture and keep... - 49.2908
Tuna Nicoise Canapes
Arrange potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Spray slices with cooking spray.
Turn slices, and spray again; brush with vinegar.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon thyme, garlic powder, and salt; sprinkle evenly over slices.
Bake at... - 40.4852
Grilled Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Prepare grill to high heat.
2. Scrub potatoes. Place wet potatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish, and cover with wax paper. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes. Add beans to dish, cover. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, drain. Rinse... - 30.7156
Buffalo Mozzarella With Summer Vegetables And Herbs
1. Mix together the mozzarella, marinade ingredients and 3 tbsp olive oil, then grind over a little sea salt and black pepper. Cover with cling film and marinate for at least 6 hrs, or overnight.
2. Blanch the asparagus for 1 min in some boiling salted water,... - 42.814
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.).
2) Drain tuna from the liquid. Reserve 2 tablespoons oil.
3) With a fork, break into pieces.
4) In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Stir flour and seasonings.
5) Add milk and stir till thick.
6)... - 39.351