- » Cardamom Tea
Cardamom Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cardamom tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cardamom tea recipes.
Orange Cardamom Iced Tea
1. In a kettle, boil water and set aside.
2. Wash orange, remove the seeds, and extract juice from it.
3. In a pitcher, add orange juice, desired amount of orange pulp, and the orange shells for flavor.
4. Throw cardamom pods, sugar, and... - 98.9626
Finnish Cardamom Tea Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, apply butter and dust with flour, then shake out the excess flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, cardamom, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together, keep aside.
4) In a... - 46.4147
1. Take a small saucepan and add in it lemon peel, cardamom seeds, and clove.
2. Add water in it and bring it to boil.
3. Trim down the flame and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Take a small teapot and rinse it with boiling water.
5. Add tea... - 40.5215
Clove And Cardamom Tea With Holy Basil
A flavorful and healthy tea prepared with cloves and cardamom along with leaves of holy basil. it is both refreshing and can relieve sore throats and headaches. - 35.6176
You May Also Like!
Chai Tea Mix
Combine all ingredients.
Store in a glass jar.
To prepare tea, spoon 3 to 4 heaping teaspoons of mix for each serving in mug and fill with 1 cup very hot water.
For a creamier chai, use half milk and half water. - 31.804
1) Take a large mixing bowl and mix yeast, 3/4 cup of the flour, and cardamom.
2) Warm milk, butter or margarine, sugar, and salt. Stir in between. Pour it into dry mixture.
3) Add egg to this mixture and beat at low speed for 30 seconds and then at... - 42.4152
Scandinavian Tea Ring
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cardamom, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until very warm(120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low... - 34.8231
Cardamom Cookies are simple and quick to bake. A lightly flavored cookie, this is for you if you enjoy the flavor of cardamom. I personally love to savor this with a hot cup of tea or coffee. - 42.8814
Put the water on to heat.
Let it come to a boil.
Drop in the tea-leaves.
Reduce the heat.
Let it simmer for a minute then add milk and if you like, the sugar too.
Bring to the boil once more, stir and serve.
This tea suits those who like a strong, brewed... - 27.5653
1. In a saucepan, scald milk. Put in sugar, salt, butter, and cardamom; stir until butter melts. Remove from heat and cool to 105° to 115°.
2. In large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Now add in the milk mixture, 5 eggs,... - 45.5239
Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Turn off heat, cover, and steep for 10 minutes.
Uncover; return to a boil.
Stir in tea; remove from heat, cover, and steep for 5 minutes.
Strain into heated cups. - 39.6959
Norwegian Christmas Bread
1. A 9-in. round layer cake pan will be needed.
2. Rinse orange, cut into halves, remove any seeds and force through the medium blade of a food chopper.
3. Set aside.
4. Bring 1 cup water to boiling.
5. Add raisins and again bring to boiling.
6. Pour off - 33.0503
#941 Spice Tea
Aromatic spices added to a tea blend not only make for a refreshing beverage, but also boosts your health in more ways than one. Sarah tells you how to prepare a nice, warm, spiced tea that makes for a luscious drink. Steep a brew whenever you feel like and... - 101.559
Homemade Chai Tea
In today’s video, I traveled to Dobbs Ferry to interview Linzi Jean Fastiggi, owner of Spice Revolution to check out her shop and find out about some new and exotic spices that can be added to your meals to not only enhance flavor but also boost the health... - 100.472