- » Cardamom Nut Loaf
Cardamom Nut Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cardamom nut loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cardamom nut loaf recipes.
Cardamom Nut Loaf
Grease cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour mixture, yeast from foil packet and sugar; blend well.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except margarine until dough pulls away from sides of bowl.
Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
With greased or... - 42.3363
You May Also Like!
Norwegian Cardamom Bread
Heat water and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 3 cups (750 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, dry milk, salt, cardamom, eggs, and warmed liquid mixture.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes. (It may be... - 41.6424
Courgette And Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4- Line the base and sides of a 2 lb (900 g) loaf tin with nonstick baking paper.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar together and gradually add the oil.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl together with the baking powder,... - 39.9765
Honey Peanut Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°.
Melt butter in 8x1 1/2-inch round baking pan in the preheating oven.
Stir honey, peanuts, raisins, and cardamom into butter.
Arrange biscuits in a single layer on honey mixture.
Bake in 375° oven for 20 minutes or till golden brown. - 29.3242
4 C's Cranberry Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a saucepan, combine 3/4 cup (175 ml) of the cranberries, sugar and orange rind. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook about 5 minutes, until the berries have popped.
3. Remove from heat and add remaining... - 31.7118
Scented Fruit Loaf
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the dried fruits and simmer until they are very soft, stirring frequently.
Stir in the honey, rum, lemon juice, fruit rinds and spices.
Simmer, stirring frequently, until the liquid has been... - 41.6165
Banana Nut Bread
Banana nut bread is a real treat when baked in the mornings for brakfast along with a glass of warm milk or cold coffee. Rich and delicious banana nut bread has the full bodied taste of ripe bananas and nuts in it and keeps you full for a long time. - 40.4235
Spicy Banana Nut Bread
1 Grease the bottom of a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4 -inch loaf pan.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
4 Beat in eggs and vanilla and mixing well.
5 In another... - 46.248
Melt butter in milk in large cooking utensil.
When lukewarm, add cardamom, sugar, yeast (dissolved in small amount of water), salt and flour (2 cups at a time); mix well after each addition.
When all flour is used, knead the dough well.
Put back in pan.
Cover... - 44.4319
Basic Sweet Dough
Sprinkle yeast into milk.
Stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add oil, honey, salt, eggs, and grated rind and lemon juice.
Stir in flour and spice.
Dough should be softer than for loaf bread.
Place the dough on a lightly floured board and knead.
Put in... - 43.7047
1. Boil 1 cup of full cream milk in small non stick pan, add pinch of bi- carbonate of soda.
2. Stirring constantly, simmer on low till it reduces to 1/4 cup. Keep aside in bowl to cool. Save saucepan.
1. Grind sugar, cardamom, almonds, pistachio in... - 46.4577