- » Cardamom Flavoured Chicken
Cardamom Flavoured Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cardamom flavoured chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cardamom flavoured chicken recipes.
Dill (soya) Flavoured Chicken
Heat the oil.
Add the cardamoms and cinnamon.
Fry for a minute.
Add the onions.
Fry light brown.
Add the garlic and ginger.
Fry golden brown.
Grind together the tomatoes and soya.
Add to the mixture in the pan.
When the fat separates, add the spices and salt... - 43.1535
Dry Chicken Tikka Masala
Put a little bit of flavour into your dinner with this week's winner of the food fight, that's dry chicken tikka masala. This quick and easy recipe is a simple way to liven up the week. It's so rich and hearty, that it's delicious to eat and kind to your... - 108.847
Chicken Breasts With Fruity Saffron Sauce
1. Using a sharp knife, make 2 slashes into each chicken breast without cutting right: through. This will help the flavours and the heat to penetrate.
2. In a bowl, blend together the tomato puree, yoghurt, garlic, garam masala, fennel, cardamom, fromage... - 36.1487
Easy Chicken Curry
Curry Chicken is a very common delicacy. A typical chicken curry consists of chicken cooked in an onion and tomato-based gravy, flavoured with ginger, garlic, chillies and a variety of dry spices, often including turmeric, coriander, cinnamon, cardamom and so... - 30.4545
Sauteed Chicken With Cumin
This delicious Sauteed Chicken with Cumin recipe should not be missed. This a lovely chicken dish that boast a unique flavor. Try this Sauteed Chicken with Cumin recipe for yourself and then you will understand why I love preparing this dish! - 45.4464
Chicken Curry Mendes
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Grind separately garlic, ginger and salt.
3. Apply on chicken and set aside.
4. Grind red chillies, coriander and turmeric to a fine paste.
5. Grind one onion separately.
6. Heat fat or oil. Fry one sliced onion till golden... - 46.6074
Cut boned chicken into 4 cm (2 in) cubes.
Chop onion and heat oil.
When hot, add fennel seeds, cardamom pods and stick of cinnamon.
Stir fry until seeds are golden.
Add chopped onion, and curry leaves.
Stir fry for a couple of minutes more.
Add green ginger... - 45.7632
Healthier Appetizing Chicken Korma
"Korma" or 'Kurma' traces its origin to Mughalai cuisine that was introduced into Northern India and Pakistan when the Mughals established their rule in these parts. A korma could be mildly spiced or fiery and can make use of any meat and sometimes even... - 32.3528
Chicken Rogan Josh
1) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and dry gently.
2) Save the back and wing tips for another use.
3) In a bowl, arrange the chicken and season it with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
4) Coat the chicken pieces well... - 44.8605
The yummy parsi dish, Chicken Dhansak is a meal in itself! Serve the Chicken Dhansak the next time you host a party! I promise you, your guests will love the flavor of Chicken Dhansak! - 48.1818
Tali Hui Tikka
1 Wash the chicken and squeeze dry. Put the milk to boil in a large pan. Add the chicken pieces, spice bag, salt and saffron. Cook over a medium heat till the chicken is tender.
2 Remove the chicken and keep aside. Squeeze the spice bag to extract maximum... - 33.7025
It is a dish made by marinating a chicken overnight in a yoghurt and spice mixture usually including garam masala, ginger, lemon or lime, pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, methi and garlic. It is in some ways similar to chicken tikka masala. The... - 59.6418