- » Cardamom Bread
Cardamom Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cardamom bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cardamom bread recipes.
Swedish Cardamom Braid
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cakes into water.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/2 cup of the sugar, the salt, and... - 47.5279
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add warm milk, sugar, butter, 2 eggs, cardamom, salt and 6 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about... - 46.5811
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Allow the milk to cool to lukewarm.
3 Add in crumbled yeast and stir to dissolve.
4 Mix in egg, sugar, salt and spices.
5 Gradually beat in flour, mixing to a moderately stiff dough.... - 46.4802
1. In a saucepan, scald milk. Put in sugar, salt, butter, and cardamom; stir until butter melts. Remove from heat and cool to 105° to 115°.
2. In large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Now add in the milk mixture, 5 eggs,... - 45.8496
Cardamom Fruit Bread
Scald milk and pour over sugar, salt, cardamom, and butter in a large bowl.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in water; stir into milk mixture.
Beat in egg and 2 cups of the flour to make a smooth batter.
Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
Mix together the candied... - 44.8466
1) Take a large mixing bowl and mix yeast, 3/4 cup of the flour, and cardamom.
2) Warm milk, butter or margarine, sugar, and salt. Stir in between. Pour it into dry mixture.
3) Add egg to this mixture and beat at low speed for 30 seconds and then at... - 44.4317
Swedish Cardamom Wreath
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in milk, butter, egg, salt, sugar, and cardamom until blended.
Gradually beat in about 7 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (10 to 20... - 44.1301
Cardamom Loaf With Chocolate And Raisins
Grease and base line a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
Cream the butter and sugar until light.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition.
Stir in the flour and cardamom alternately with the milk, mixing well without overheating.
Stir in the chocolate... - 43.7707
Norwegian Cardamom Bread
Heat water and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 3 cups (750 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, dry milk, salt, cardamom, eggs, and warmed liquid mixture.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes. (It may be... - 43.6565
Finnish Cardamom Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Mix the milk, butter, salt and 1/2 cup sugar in a bowl and cool until lukewarm.
Add the yeast, cardamom and eggs and mix lightly.
Add enough flour to make a stiff dough and knead on a floured surface for 5 to 8... - 43.0643
Cardamom Nut Loaf
Grease cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour mixture, yeast from foil packet and sugar; blend well.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except margarine until dough pulls away from sides of bowl.
Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
With greased or... - 42.3202
Cardamom Coffee Braid
Heat milk in saucepan until warm; add yeast.
Let stand for 5 minutes; stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, eggs, butter, salt and cardamom seed.
Add flour to make stiff dough; knead until smooth.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Divide into 3 equal portions;... - 41.3763
Banana And Cardamom Bread
1. Put the warm water in a small bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Split the cardamom pods. Remove the seeds and chop them finely.
3. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.... - 39.628
Whole Wheat Cardamom Bread
Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl, and set aside.
Combine egg, buttermilk, honey, and margarine, mix well.
Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in raisins and nutmeg.
Coat the bottom... - 37.2085
Braided Cardamom Bread
Prepare dough as directed in recipe, adding cardamom with liquid ingredients.
Grease 2 cookie sheets.
On lightly floured surface, divide chilled dough in half; divide each part into thirds.
On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a 16-inch... - 36.3695
Prepare the hot roll mix according to package directions.
Add the margarine, cardamom and raisins and mix well.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Knead on a lightly floured surface for about 1 minute, then divide in thirds.
Roll each... - 35.7175
Norwegian Christmas Bread
1. A 9-in. round layer cake pan will be needed.
2. Rinse orange, cut into halves, remove any seeds and force through the medium blade of a food chopper.
3. Set aside.
4. Bring 1 cup water to boiling.
5. Add raisins and again bring to boiling.
6. Pour off - 35.4959
Cardamom Bread Recipes By Category