- » Cardamom
Cardamom is an ancient spice that is obtained from a ginger-like plant. Cardamom has small black seeds enclosed in a pod. Small cardamom is green in color while big cardamom is dark brown in color. It has a rough ... More »
1. In a large bowl, combine warm water, sugar, salt and dry yeast and mix well till sugar and yeast is completely dissolved.
2. Add eggs, butter and 2 ½ cups of flour and beat at medium speed, using an electric beater till mixture turns smooth.... - 48.1076
1. Mix sugar, water and lime juice. Keep on fire and cook to one-thread consistency. Add ghee, remove from fire, and sprinkle cardamom powder over.
2. Cool slightly and add the warm syrup to the avalos powder.
3. Mix well and shape into small balls, the size... - 47.7608
Cardamom Pecan Slice
1. Lightly grease a 23 cm (9 inch) round microware flan or other straight-sided dish
2. Line the greased dish with baking parchment
3. In the middle of the tin, place a 7.5 cm (3 inch) round drinking glass.
4. Sift the icing sugar
5. In... - 47.7021
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Allow the milk to cool to lukewarm.
3 Add in crumbled yeast and stir to dissolve.
4 Mix in egg, sugar, salt and spices.
5 Gradually beat in flour, mixing to a moderately stiff dough.... - 45.7398
Cardamom Orange Slices
Beat butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar, cardamom, orange peel, baking soda, and salt.
Beat until combined.
Add egg and vanilla; beat thoroughly.
Beat in as much of the... - 44.837
Saute onion in oil in skillet over medium-low heat until brown.
Add cardamom, stirring until coated with oil.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Stir in stock.
Bring to a boil.
Add cumin seeds, turmeric and rice; mix well.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Add up to 1/2 cup water;... - 42.9507
1) Take a large mixing bowl and mix yeast, 3/4 cup of the flour, and cardamom.
2) Warm milk, butter or margarine, sugar, and salt. Stir in between. Pour it into dry mixture.
3) Add egg to this mixture and beat at low speed for 30 seconds and then at... - 42.4152
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice
1) Rinse and drain rice in a sieve or colander.
2) Rinse and pat dry the scallops.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
4) Now, add 5 cardamom pods, 2 teaspoons orange peel, rice, and 2 teaspoons chives.... - 40.6304
Beat the egg yolks, white sugar and brandy together until thick and creamy.
Stir the cream in slowly.
Sift the flour and cardamom together and stir into batter.
Wrap the soft dough in wax paper and chill several hours or overnight.
On floured board roll... - 40.5752
Cardamom Coffee Braid
Heat milk in saucepan until warm; add yeast.
Let stand for 5 minutes; stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, eggs, butter, salt and cardamom seed.
Add flour to make stiff dough; knead until smooth.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Divide into 3 equal portions;... - 40.2788
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice has a Outstanding tasteThe Butter and Orange juice gives the Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice Stimulating taste. - 39.7724
Cardamom And Coriander Rice
1) In a saucepan, stir butter until melted over moderate-low heat.
2) Now add the rice, cardamom pods, and cayenne pepper and cook for 6-7 minutes, mixing all the while.
3) Keep observing to ensure that rice does not stick or burn.
4) Mix in 3 1/4 cups... - 39.6826
Cardamom Orange Carrots
1. Remove the skin of the carrots and slice them very thinly using food processor or hand.
2. Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Add the sliced carrots and cook them until they turn crispy soft. Or steam the carrots. This process takes about 5-8... - 39.1962
Cook carrot strips in a small amount of boiling water 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and plunge into cold water; drain well.
Combine cornstarch and vermouth; stir well.
Combine cornstarch mixture, butter, and next 4 ingredients in a... - 36.3129
Mutton In Cardamoms
Grind the cardamoms with their pods.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire and gently brown the ground cardamom.
Put in the meat and keep stirring briskly; when it begins to stick to the pan, add ginger, salt, coriander and pepper powders.
Stir briskly for two or... - 35.5649
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cardamom onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light in a large bowl; beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, 1/3 at a time, alternately with sour cream,... - 35.2163
Cardamom And Orange Duck
1. Remove meat from duck and cut into bite-sized pieces - reserve bones, skin and as many of the juices as possible. Place reserved bones, skin and juices, stock, chillies, galangal or ginger, lemon grass, coriander (cilantro) stems and roots, cardamom pods,... - 35.1236
Sweet Cardamom Potatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F,gas.
2 Wash and peel the potatoes and slice them thinly.
In a bowl, mix together the orange juice, grated orange rind and honey.
3 Arrange the potato slices and onion rings in alternate layers in a well-greased... - 34.851
Cardamom And Orange Duck
1. Remove meat from duck and cut into bite-sized pieces - reserve bones, skin and as many of the juices as possible. Place reserved bones, skin and juices, stock, chillies, galangal or ginger, lemon grass, coriander stems and roots, cardamom pods, lime leaves... - 34.7005
Prepare the hot roll mix according to package directions.
Add the margarine, cardamom and raisins and mix well.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Knead on a lightly floured surface for about 1 minute, then divide in thirds.
Roll each... - 33.6624
Carrot With Cardamom
Cut the carrot into small chunks and cook gently, uncovered, in the butter and milk or single cream until soft.
Blend the cool, softened carrots, coated in butter and milk or cream, with the remaining ingredients. - 32.6387
Cardamom Spiced Nuts
In 10-inch skillet melt butter; stir in nuts and 1/2 cup sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is melted and nuts are browned and caramelized (8 to 12 minutes).
Meanwhile, in large bowl combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cardamom.
Stir... - 31.4329
Carrots With Orange And Cardamom
A perfect accompaniment to amy main course, this Carrots With Orange And Cardamom is such a delicious treat to indulge in. Cardamom and orange flavoring so well compliments the veggie uses that makes it a must to master recipe. Give this simple and easy to... - 30.9148
Pears Baked With Cardamom
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Cut the pears into slices.
Arrange them in a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the sugar.
Pour the liqueur over the top, then sprinkle over the cardamom.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for... - 30.6123
Prepare hot-roll mix according to package directions; add butter, cardamom, and raisins; mix well.
Cover; let rise in warm place till double (about 1 hour).
On lightly floured surface, knead dough about 1 minute; divide in thirds.
Roll each third under hands... - 28.9241
Nariyal Ka Payas
Grate the coconut and grind to extract 3 cups of thick milk.
Grind further, adding 1 cup water and extract one cup of thin milk.
Grind the rice coarsely and cook in the thin milk till done, adding water if needed.
Add the thick milk and cook... - 28.788
Cardamom Fruit Medley
Use sufficient grape juice to cover.
Place in pan with prunes (add extra grape juice if necessary to cover fruit), sugar, cardamon and lemon rind.
Cover and simmer gentiy until fruit is tender.
Remove fruit from liquid, continue cooking until thick and... - 28.7601
Bring sugar, water, wine, vanilla, and cardamom to a boil in a saucepan.
Boil 5 minutes.
Turn to simmer.
Add the peaches, cover, and simmer 10-20 minutes, depending on ripeness of fruit.
To test, pierce fruit with tip of small knife. - 28.4116
Cardamom Coffee is a delicious beverage that you would love to prepare on a winter night. Try this Cardamom Coffee; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 22.8706
Beat whipping cream, brown sugar and cardamom in chilled small bowl on high speed just until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
Fold in sour cream. - 20.7803
Cardamom Recipes By Category