- » Carbonara
Carbonara is a pasta dish made in Italy and known as Pasta alla carbonara formerly. It is usually prepared with spaghetti although the recipe can be replicated with other forms of pasta namely bucatini, fettuccine ... More »
Welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen! I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing a classic pasta dish from the Lazio region: Spaghetti alla Carbonara. - 129.575
Linguini With Chicken And Carbonara Sauce
For a great Italian-style meal try out this recipe. A delicious veggie-chicken sauce made with evaporated milk, this carbonara sauce is well-flavored with peppers and some herbs. Just a little cheese used in the sauce, it keeps the guilt down too! - 117.798
Quick Spaghetti Carbonara With Pancetta
For those once in a while bit unhealthy meals for the kids, what is your selection-probably junk or fast food. Now, you should give this recipe a try. In this video, chef makes quick and super simple spaghetti carbonara. Watch the video how she makes it. - 117.39
Spaghetti Carbonara With Vegetables
For all the rich and creamy pasta lovers, here comes another recipe of Spaghetti Carbonara with Vegetables. The bonus in this recipe are the vegetables. They give a nice crunch to your pasta and add some health too. Take a look and give it a go! - 112.608
Spaghetti Carbonara By Chef Ellie Espo
Spaghetti Carbonara is an “Absolutely no cream” an authentic Roman dish using pancetta. Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most popular Italian pasta dishes. This version combines pancetta, eggs, butter, Perorino Romano, Parmgiano Reggiano and white wine.... - 111.229
How To Make Carbonara
Love Italian food? Here, the chef is making very simple and easy dish, Carbonara. Just gather few ingredients such as pasta, egg, bacon and cheese and make Carbonara for yourself. It's simple!!!! - 106.585
Looking for a simple recipe to make the great Italian classic, the spaghetti carbonara? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the dish in an easy and hassle free way. Watch to know more! - 105.604
Simple Carbonara Pasta
This is one dish for which you are likely to have all the ingredients right in your kitchen! This is a simple and easy pasta dish! See the video on more on how to get this meal done for two! - 94.5123
Chicken Carbonara And Antipasto
Italian food! If this is what your family desires for dinner; here is a wonderful chicken carbonara and antipasto recipe video that will take you on a tour d'Italia, showing the most authentic methods of preparing these delicacies. Take a look at this video... - 93.0918
Spaghetti In Carbonara Sauce
1. Grate the parmigiano reggiano cheese, set aside.
2. Dice the bacon strips, finely chop the parsley, set aside.
3. In a bowl combine eggs, ground black pepper and garlic salt, mix well.
4. Boil the spaghetti as per manufacturer... - 92.9724
Low Carb Egg And Bacon Spaghetti Carbonara
On lowcarb4life, today we get to see a low carb Italian dish and that is low carb egg and bacon spaghetti carbonara. It is low carb as the chef is using low carb spaghetti. The recipe is very simple, follow her direction for the sequence of ingredients added... - 92.1745
Italian Pasta Alla Carbonara
If you're stuck for inspiration, try this easy pasta dish that you can put together with just a few ingredients. This carbonara recipe combines, eggs, cheese and bacon. It can be taken on camping trips or packed in a thermos for school lunches. - 92.1474
Carbonara Pinoy Style Part 2 - Preparing The Dish
Here is Part 2 of the carbonara pinoy style series, where the chef talks about preparing the sauce for the spaghetti. A well presented video, but it would have been great if the chef could have maintained the flow. - 90.2185
Carbonara Pinoy Style Part 1 - Introduction
Got company coming over and wondering what to prepare to amaze your guest, then here is a must watch video series for you. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she displays the ingredients you will need to prepare the main dish, along... - 88.7899
Veggie Spaghetti Carbonara Ft. Zanussi By Electrolux
1) Start by chopping the carrots, bell pepper and shallots into small pieces.
2) Combine the 4 eggs and parmesan cheese.
3) Heat up some olive oil and saute the chopped veggies. Cook over medium low heat till the shallots look a bit... - 81.9816
Baked Carbonara Pizza
Pizza lovers it's time for you to get all excited because chef Dan has a specialty pizza recipe coming up just for you. Check out the video of the yummy and tasty Baked Carbonara Pizza. A traditional Italian pizza. - 77.1429
Are you a Carbonara lover but have always eaten it in food joints? Well it’s the time when you can prepare the dish easily at home. Watch how the chef makes this dish so esily and brings into form. So irresitible… - 72.9047
Simple Spaghetti Carbonara
Planning to make some yummy spaghetti today? Try out this Simple Spaghetti Carbonara recipe. the dish is easy to make and scores high on taste too. You are sure going to love it. - 65.0839
You do not need to deprive yourself of delicious creamy pasta just because you are lactose intolerant. Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious non dairy spaghetti carbonara. And just cause it has no cream and cheese doesn't mean its not rich and... - 62.0112
Remove casings from sausages and crumble or chop meat.
Finely chop prosciutto.
In a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add sausage and half the prosciutto to pan and cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes or until sausage is... - 47.7911
1) Take a saucepan and cook macaroni in water and salt until it becomes tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a knife and finely chop parsley, ham, onion, celery and green pepper.
3) Take a large skillet and saute the vegetables and ham in 2 tablespoons... - 47.4561
Mix egg yolks and parmesan in a bowl until combined.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and cook over medium-high heat until golden, 2 minutes.
Remove garlic and discard.
Add pancetta and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp, 5 minutes.
Add wine... - 45.4856
1) Cook the spaghetti in the boiling salted water as per the package directions, drain and remove on a warmed platter.
2) In a skillet, fry the bacon until crisp, remove and drain on paper towel.
3) Drain off and reserve 2 tablespoons of the skillet... - 45.4636
Stir pine nuts in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Remove from pan and set aside in a large bowl.
Increase heat to medium; add bacon to pan and cook until brown (about 7 minutes).
Lift out bacon; place in bowl... - 44.9347
Angel Hair Carbonara
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch angel hair pasta, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, add bacon and sautÃ© until fat is separated. Remove bacon onto a plate.
3. Add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft, add flour... - 43.7794
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands.
Bake at 425°F. for 8 to 11 minutes or until entire crust is light golden brown.
Meanwhile, melt margarine... - 43.7067
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the package instructions,
2) When the spaghetti is almost cooked, pour over the eggs, and continue to cook a little further.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat the drippings over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
4) Combine... - 43.2126
Remove casings from sausage; crumble sausage.
Place wok over medium heat.
When wok is hot, add sausage and half the prosciutto; stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Blend remaining half of prosciutto with cooked sausage mixture; remove wok... - 42.9325
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes, until just tender to the bite.
Meanwhile, chop the bacon.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the pepper and chop finely.
Put the bacon in a saucepan and heat until it renders its fat and becomes... - 42.8907
1) In a pan, cook the pasta as per package directions until tender.
2) In a frying pan, saute the pancetta in oil for a few mins, until golden and crisp.
3) Stir in the garlic, saute for 1 min, then turn off the heat.
4) In a bowl, slightly whisk the... - 42.713
Tagliatelle Alla Carbonara
1) In lots of well-salted boiling water, cook the tagliatelle for about 15 minutes or till just tender.
2) In a colander, drain properly.
3) As the tagliatelle is cooking, in a pan over medium heat, put the oil and butter and heat them. Cook the ham... - 42.5054
Following package directions, cook vermicelli in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter in oil.
Add bell pepper and garlic; cook,... - 42.0629
Pasta With Carbonara Sauce
Remove casings from sausages and crumble meat into a wide frying pan.
Finely chop prosciutto; combine half of it with sausage; set aside remaining half.
Add 2 tablespoons of the butter to pan and cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat until sausage is lightly... - 41.6537
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the spaghetti at a rapid boil for about 9 minutes until al dente.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over moderate heat until crisp, separating the pieces as they cook.
Remove... - 41.4897
Spaghetti Bacon Carbonara
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 8 to 12 minutes or until it is al dente (just tender to the bite).
Meanwhile, melt 15 g/1/2 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the bacon and fry until it is crisp and golden brown.
Remove from the heat and... - 40.7475
Three quarters fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
Add 1 teaspoon salt, and holding the spaghetti in a bundle gently lower it into the fast boiling water.
Stir with a long handled spoon or fork and then let it boil for 10-12... - 40.6053
Easy Spaghetti Carbonara With Bacon
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the spaghetti as per its packet instructions. Drain and transfer the pasta onto a hot serving platter.
2) Meanwhile, in a skillet fry the diced bacon till they become crisp. Remove the bacon with a slotted... - 40.5449
Remove casings from sausages and crumble or chop meat.
Finely chop prosciutto or ham.
In a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add sausage and prosciutto to pan and cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes or until sausage is... - 40.5265
Two Step Carbonara
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs seasoning and parmesan cheese.
3. In a large sauce pan, boil the pasta in salted water for 12 to 15 minutes until almost tender or al dente.
4. While the pasta is boiling, heat oil in a large... - 40.416
Spaghetti Carbonara With Chicken Stock
If you want to stun your hosting skills than select this incredibly tasty pasta dish, Spaghetti carbonara for the party menu. Turkey ham and minced shallot makes the mundane spaghetti carbonara an innovative recipe. This dish gives a perfct Italian touch to... - 40.2315
Place flour in a medium saucepan.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot milk mixture into egg substitute.
Add to remaining milk... - 40.128
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Whisk together and set aside.
Melt in large saucepan.
Add and cook until bacon is lightly colored and onion is clear, approx. 5 minutes.
Add pasta and mix... - 39.6786
Using metal blade, process parsley until finely chopped; set aside.
Remove casing from sausage; cut sausage and prosciutto in chunks.
Process meats together with long on-off bursts until finely chopped.
Heat butter in a wide frying pan over medium-low... - 39.3635
Spaghetti Ala Carbonara
Cook spaghetti in large saucepan of salted boiling water 10 to 12 minutes, until tender but still firm.
While spaghetti is cooking, remove rind from bacon; cut bacon into 1/2 inch squares.
Saute in pan until cooked through but not crisp.
Add wine; simmer... - 38.9218
Cheese Spaghetti Carbonara
In a large skillet fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon drippings from the skillet.
Cook and stir over low heat, scraping brown particles from bottom of skillet.
Cook until wine has... - 38.8558
1) Into a bowl, bring water of 3 quarts to boil
2) Add the spaghetti and cook for 10 minutes till done, drain and keep aside
3) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crisp and crumble
4) Lightly the beat the egg using a fork
5) Add in the cheese, egg,... - 37.4634
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook vermicelli in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, heat oil and butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add... - 37.3419
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, Parmesan, whipping cream and parsley and set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook tagliatelle 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
3. To prepare the sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium... - 37.1021
1) Take a large saucepan and melt butter. Add bacon and fry until slightly colors.
2) In a clean bowl, whisk eggs and half the cheese. Add salt.
3) Now, add freshly cooked pasta to the pan and pour egg mixture over it and toss.
4) Put in hot bacon and... - 36.4187
Cook spaghetti conventionally while microwaving bacon.
Arrange bacon on paper towels or on a rack in baking dish.
Cover with paper towels.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until bacon is almost crisp.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
In 2-qt casserole,... - 36.3922
Cook the pancetta in a dry, non-stick pan until crisp and golden (it'll give off enough fat to cook itself).
Add the courgette and garlic and cook for 8 minutes or until the courgette is softened.
Whisk the egg, cream and parmesan and season with pepper.
Cook... - 35.2304
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water, drain and place on heated, deep, serving platter.
2. While pasta cooks, cook bacon until crisp in a skillet. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper toweling. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from skillet.... - 35.0827
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 5 minutes, or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon to paper toweling to drain. Discard the drippings and wipe the... - 34.7876
Wholemeal Spaghetti Carbonara
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and set aside to keep warm.
2. Place eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil in a mixing bowl and beat until combined, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook... - 33.8505
Chicken Linguini Alla Carbonara
Cut up chicken into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper, place chicken in a high preheated pan with 1 tbls of EVOO. Allow for chicken to brown and cook through which is 5 or so minutes. Remove from pan and place all prepped vegetables into a... - 33.704
Just thinking of taking a bite of the yummy Rigatoni Carbonara is making my mouth water! The Rigatoni Carbonara is filling and very delicious. You just have to try it! - 32.6967
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add spaghetti and cook until just tender.
2. Meanwhile heat ham gently in oil. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs with cream and cheese.
3. Drain cooked spaghetti and toss with egg and cheese mixture so the heat... - 32.405
Meal Under 30 Minutes: Pasta Carbonara
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add pancetta and cook until golden, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the skillet.
Add frozen peas... - 32.2805
Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until browned.
Stir in Alfredo sauce and milk.
Add 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, peas and bacon bits.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to... - 31.5848
Cook the bacon in a little butter or oil until the bacon fat is running.
Add a knob of butter or a tablespoon of oil so that there is a decent amount of oil or fat in the bottom of the saucepan; keep this warm until the pasta is cooked, then remove from the... - 30.6213
Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara
1. Boil the pasta according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the pancetta or bacon in until golden but not too crisp.
2. Beat the eggs, yolk, cream and cheese together. Add garlic to the bacon pan, then fry for 1 min.... - 29.5971
Cook linguine as directed on package.
Drain; do not rinse.
Return to pan; toss with eggs, margarine and milk.
Add remaining ingredients; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Serve with additional cheese, if desired. - 29.2326
1. Place bacon in 3-quart casserole. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high 8 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon; drain and reserve. Drain fat, reserving 1 tablespoon in casserole.
2. Stir onion and... - 28.4865
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, about 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs... - 28.272
Ham Spaghetti Carbonara
1. Cook ham in a nonstick frying pan for 2-3 minutes. Place eggs, cream and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and beat lightly to combine.
2. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain spaghetti, add egg mixture and ham and... - 28.032
Simple Carbonara - Myvirginkitchen
1. Chop mushrooms, spring onions, garlic and parsley.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add bacon, garlic, mushrooms and spring onion. Cook it for a while.
3. Add creme and eggs and stir well. Let it simmer.
4. Add cheese, salt and pepper.
5. In... - 0
Chicken Pasta Carbonara
1. Place the chicken breast in a plate and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. In a large sauté pan pour olive oil and cook the chicken breast over medium high heat, cook for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown on all sides and cooked through... - 0
Join me for another classic Italian pasta dish! It is simple to make and delicious to eat! - 0
Spaghetti Carbonara - Original Italian
1. Boil the spaghetti in salted water for 9 minutes or cook it until al dente.
2. Grate the parmigiano reggiano and pecorino romano cheese, and cut the pancetta into cubes, keep everything separately in different bowls.
3. In a pan... - 0
This indulgent pasta dish is full of flavor and very easy to make. Ingredients include pancetta or prosciutto, eggs, romano cheese, onions, wine and spaghetti. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun! - 0
Carbonara Recipes By Category