High Protein Bar
- » Carb Protein Bar
Carb Protein Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carb protein bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carb protein bar recipes.
High Protein Pumpkin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add the egg white, pumpkin, vanilla extract, maple syrup and mix well till combined.
3. In another bowl put stevia, oat bran, protein powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder... - 0
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
Low Carb Scotcharoo Bars
1. In a large bowl, melt butter and peanut butter. Mix together with the Splenda. Add the whey protein powder and stir.
2. Add in toasted coconut and combine well.
3. Line a 8x11-inch baking pan with foil.
4. In a ceramic bowl, melt coconut oil... - 108.843
Triple Chocolate Protein Brownies
Are you a Chocoholic? If yes, then this is the protein bar for you!!! This is a delicious, chewy and decadent homemade protein bar, very brownie-like! The perfect afternoon treat! - 37.8268
How To Make Chicken 65
This is an amazing Chicken 65 recipe reminiscent of my times in India. Served at every Restaurant and Bar, this is a perfect snack to accompany good friends and drinks. - 0
Yogurt Berry Smoothie
1. In a jar take eggs, yogurt, berries, vanilla, ground cinnamon and coconut oil.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. Serve Berry smoothie with health granola bars and enjoy!
Instead of berries you can use any of your... - 110.713
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.127
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 105.358
Hot And Spicy Chicken Wings
Hot and spicy chicken wings are hot favorite for almost everyone. You can make it more delicious by adding some Mediterranean spices. How to do that? Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and procedure. Once you know, you can have your favorite... - 114.833
Bbq Grilled Chicken
An easy cajun recipe, barbeque chicken would be a great outdoor delight. All you need to do it is to follow the simple way of preparing the dish with Beryl Stokes. Enjoy this grilled recipe with onion rings and fresh salad. - 83.5217
If you like eating mussels then you will enjoy this dish. The chef shows how to make mussels with shallots in the video. It's really tasty and easy to make. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 106.982
Wegmans Poached Etruscan Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this restaurant style salmon at home with ease.
There is no simpler way to cook fish than poaching. This recipe "ticks all the right boxes" because fish that is poached retains flavor, form and... - 132.507
Tomato Frittata With Herbs
1. Finely chop the fresh oregano, garlic and Italian parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the stems and de seed the tomatoes, cut the tomatoes into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Remove the leaves from the thyme stems, set aside.
4. Rinse the green lettuce... - 118.886
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Peanut Butter Post Work Out Blizzard
This recipe is dedicated to all the peanut butter lovers out there! This is probably one of my favorite post workout treats. Especially in the summer! - 109.087
This is a really simple, 3 ingredient recipe! If you’ve never tried Larabars, you’re missing out. They are so yummy, and come in many different flavors. They are raw, gluten free and great for a snack (especially after a workout). I would have with a... - 28.0636