- » Carb Free
Carb Free Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carb free recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carb free recipes.
Sugar Free Low Carb Blueberry Ice Cream
Have you forsaken ice cream in lieu of your very strict low carb diet? Then stop punishing yourself and watch this video by LowCarb360. This is a recipe for healthy, low carb blueberry ice cream that is delicious and will not leave you remorseful! - 95.1092
Low Carb Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
Scared of the carbs in chocolate chip muffins? Here is a Low Carb sugar free Chocolate chip Muffins to help you keep those carbs at bay. The chef is using almond flour, flax meal and stevia to make these muffins low carb. These are easy to make if you have... - 87.1926
Low Carb Gluten-free Banana Bread
If you are on the Atkins diet or any other low-carb diet, you may have thought that all banana bread recipes are just off limits. Going low carb typically means giving up bananas as they are loaded with fructose at 27g per banana but you can still enjoy... - 128.211
Gluten-free Vegan Quinoa Salad
Craving to eat cereals but are allergic to gluten or at the end of a 30 day raw food diet? Check out this gluten-free vegan quinoa salad recipe, perfect as a summer salad or main dish recipe, with fresh herbs and veggies. It is super fresh and colorful. - 110.562
Gluten Free Cabbage Upma
Upma is a popular Indian breakfast favorite but since it is usually made from cream of wheat or semolina. People who are gluten allergic have to give it up. This is a great variation and gluten-free alternative to the traditional wheat based upma. Bhavna... - 113.631
Gluten Free Breads
Look at this impressive video that shows us how to make gluten-free bread that looks and tastes just like traditional bread. The chef here makes the bread using potato starch, rice flour and tapioca flour. This video is a must watch for those who follow a ... - 130.489
Raw Gluten-free Cashew Pizza
Raw diet need not be all about bland, boring, and blah foods, a little creativity and the sky is a limit for the options available. Not convinced? then just check out this video and see how the chef prepares a fresh and scrumptious raw pizza. Oh yea and you... - 115.512
Low-crab And Fat-free French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet, and spray non-stick cooking oil on, just to protect the turnip pieces from sticking to it.
3. Place turnip sticks on cookie sheet. Season with sea salt and garlic... - 104.885
Gluten-free Vanilla Hazelnut Pancakes
Have you been dying for a grain free, dairy free, cane sugar free pancake? Here is one that will take you to heaven! With a consistency and taste comparable to those made with wheat flour, it is unlikely that anyone will notice that these are also gluten... - 98.2334
Gluten Free Chickpea Bruschetta
1. Slice cucumbers thick enough that they can hold some weight.
2. In a large bowl, add chickpeas and lemon juice. Mix well. Mash chickpeas with a potato masher or back of a spoon. They do not have to be fully mashed, just spreadable.
3. In another... - 94.4864
Gluten Free Southwest Style Corn Pasta
1. Dice the zucchini, crookneck squash and orange bell pepper, chop the onions, mince the garlic, and keep everything aside in separate bowls.
2. Rinse and drain the black beans, keep it aside
3. In pot of boiling water, cook the pasta... - 0
Vegan And Gluten-free South Indian Breakfast
This breakfast recipe is meant for vegans, those allergic to gluten, diabetics and those on a low carb- and low-fat diet. Ragi Puttu, a dish of Kerala, is made of “ragi" popularly called finger millet and a fantastic source of amino acid methionine,... - 133.908
Healthy Low Carb Pancakes
Carb-laden pancakes do more good than harm to your body. In that case, knowing how to make your pancakes nutritious and all the more low in carb should help. This video guides you on how to make low-carb pancakes sans much pain. - 109.976
Guilt-free Organic Chocolate Brownies
Everyone loves brownies but obviously they don’t like you. In order to enjoy these and still look out for your own well being and health, it is important that you make some adjustments. So when making sweet treats, you must tweak the recipe by substituting... - 119.681
Low Carb Black Bean Brownie
If you are on dieting, a low carb black bean brownie would be more than wonderful for your body and taste buds. In this video, chef makes a Black Bean Brownie that looks like a regular brownie and its low carb and high protein. It is as simple as a regular... - 116.267
Low Carb Homemade Cheesecake
Craving for a cheesecake but following a diet? This video is sure to help you. Watch it to learn an easy to make Low Carb Homemade Cheesecake recipe. Enjoy the guilt free delicacy. - 105.333
Crimson Love Low-carb Chicken Saute
Simple delicious whole food saute with chicken breast, organic carrots, fresh spring asparagus and a bed of baby spinach with fresh lemon juice. We have sauteed in a 1/2 inch of water to keep this recipe fat-free and sprinkled liberally with Crimson Love... - 99.6364
Low Carb Healthy Carbquik Pancakes
Pancakes do not always have to be carb and calorie filled. Don't believe us? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy pancakes that are packed with a lot of taste. Watch and learn! - 109.551
Baked Low Carb Splenda Peanut Butter Cookies
Looking for a delicious peanut butter cookies recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then this LowCarb360 video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to bake cookies that pack fewer than 30 carbs. - 108.788
Low Carb Splenda Key Lime Dessert Pie
Think that a delicious key lime pie is completely off the menu of things you can eat when on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and learn how to make a low carb pie with fewer than 30 carbs. Watch and learn! - 119.494
Baked Low Carb Celery Root Fries
Think French fries will not sit well with your low carb diet? Then think again! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make fries that are yummy and very low carb. Watch and learn! - 101.696
Low Carb Chinese Beef Lo Mein
Think that beef lo mein can never be made fit to be a part of a low carb diet? Then think again! This video by LowCarb360 makes it possible. Watch to know more! - 117.854
Low Carb Strawberry Mousse
1. Make the strawberry jello as per the package directions and keep it in the refrigerator until its thick and wobbly but not completely set.
1. In a cold grease free bowl add the heavy whipping cream and whip using a hand beater until... - 83.4186
Healthy Low Carb Savory Taco Salad
Looking for a low carb taco salad recipe? Then watch this video and learn how to make the Mexican favorite the healthy way. With everyday ingredients and absolutely no hassles, you will be able to make a tasty salad that is healthy as well! - 113.293
Baked Low Carb Tofu Macaroni And Cheese
Are you on the lookout for a mac and cheese recipe that will not set you back on all the progress you have made with the new low carb diet? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook a version that is very low carb, yet delicious. - 112.468
Low Carb Fried Green Tomatoes With Hot Sauce
Are you looking for a healthy, low carb recipe for fried green tomatoes? Then you have come to the right place. Watch this video by LowCarb360 to learn how to cook fried green tomatoes that have less than 30 carb! - 118.334
Homemade Pizza For A Low Carb Diet
Reintroduce pizza back into your low carb diet thanks to this Atkins-friendly homemade pizza crust. This Low Carb Pizza Crust recipe from Kent Altena will show you how to make a thin crust pizza with coconut flour. Plus, this homemade pizza recipe can be... - 104.457
Low Carb Boiled Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a way to make your favorite bourbon chicken healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn of a way to make the chicken the 'healthy' way. The recipe is easy and yields tasty chicken. Try it now! - 114.721
Low Carb Beef Cheese Burger Pie
Want a delicious beef filled cheese burger pie to be a part of your low carb diet? We aren't joking! You can really eat this delicious treat while on a religious diet. All you need to do is cook it the right way, and this LowCarb360 video will show you how... - 112.573
Add gelatin to milk.
Scald milk mixture.
Add oil, molasses, and 2 tablespoons of the honey.
Pour into a bowl to cool.
When cool, stir in lightly beaten egg.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Stir into cooled mixture in two or three additions.
Beat well each... - 43.6652
Add oil, molasses, and 2 tablespoons of the honey.
Pour into a bowl to cool.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Stir into cooled mixture in two or three additions.
Beat well each time.
Pour into a well-greased 8-inch-square pan.
The batter should not... - 43.7922
Boiled Brown Rice
If you are health conscious then here’s something for you! Ever tried eating brown rice? The healthiest form of rice, this is high in nutrition. This recipe video shows you how to correctly prepare this rice while enhancing its flavor. - 115.193
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 47.4287
Guilt Free Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Garlic mashed potatoes scream comfort food. If I’m at a restaurant and can’t decide between two entrees, if one comes with garlic mashed potatoes, that usually is the tipping point. I had the pleasure of seeing Brad Sorenson, a former Next Food Network... - 121.442
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.4376
Guilt Free Spaghetti Carbonara
Exclusively Italian. This is a video to make carbonara spaghetti with prosciutto. Truly delicious. Combined with authentic Italian seasoning to present absolute restaurant style food at home. It is perhaps the closet one can get to classic Italian cuisine.... - 134.141
Guilt-free Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Try this quick and fun take on an all-American standard cheese burgers. This is an excellent video to make cheeseburgers with bacon, onion and mustard. The tender and juicy meat with the wonderful seasoning is a real lip smacking alternative to basic... - 132.469
Root Beer Floats
Fill 8 tall glasses with 6 ounces of soda each.
Add 1/2 cup of the ice cream, then pour in an additional 6 ounces of soda.
Top with 1 tablespoon whipped cream, if desired.
Serve immediately with a long straw and spoon. - 24.6737
Dark Chocolate Sorbet
1. Put 2 tablespoons of the water in a glass measuring cup. Sprinkle with gelatin. Microwave 10 to 20 seconds to melt, then stir until dissolved.
2. Put 3/4 cup of the chocolate syrup, remaining 1 7/8 cups water, dairy beverage, and rum in a bowl.
3. Whisk... - 31.0665
Cherry Cheese Pie
This is a great alternative to your average cheesecake recipe. With less sugar and carbs, this pie is not only tasty, it is better for you. - 0
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Serve with crushed ice and, if desired, orange slices. - 33.525
Peaches And Creamy Dip With Waffle Wedges
Place all ingredients, except waffles and cinnamon, in blender and process until smooth.
Toast waffles and cut each waffle into 6 wedges.
Place cream cheese mixture in small serving bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon. - 30.6874
Broccoli With Creamy Lemon Sauce
Combine all ingredients except broccoli in top of double boiler.
Cook over simmering water 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly. - 23.1983
Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie
The Bisquick impossible pie recipe is one of the most iconic casserole recipes, and this video recipe version shows you how to update this vintage dish to make it better for you. This casserole recipe is made better for you thanks to ground chicken, low fat... - 102.7
Chunky Hawaiian Spread
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, crushed pineapple and chutney in bowl until blended.
Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight - 23.3739
Pink Sunset Champagne Cocktail
Divide berries, juice, and syrup between two champagne flutes.
Top with sparkling wine and garnish with mint. - 24.9366
Main Dish Chicken Soup
Place chicken broth (and water, if using) in large 4-quart Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add carrots, green onions, red pepper and green peas.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut ends off cucumber and discard.
Using... - 43.2049
Pineapple Ginger Bavarian
1. Combine reserved pineapple juice with enough water to equal '1/2 cup liquid. Pour into small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Place gelatin in medium bowl. Add pineapple juice mixture; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add ginger ale... - 30.3953
Raspberry Cheese Cooler
Place cheese in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until cheese softens.
Stir until smooth.
In small mixing bowl, prepare dessert topping as directed on package, using skim milk.
Beat in softened cheese.
Set... - 45.7837
Steaks With Mushroom Onion Sauce
Cut steak into 6 portions.
Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook steak over medium high heat to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, cook mushrooms and onion until liquid... - 30.8201
Bring cranberries and 1 cup water to a boil.
Remove from heat when cranberries have popped open.
Add Equal® and stir.
Set aside to cool.
Dissolve gelatin with 1 cup boiling water.
Add cranberry sauce; mix thoroughly.
Add celery, pineapple and walnuts.
Pour... - 40.0768
1. Mix large box of Jell-0 with boiling water and coconut extract. Stir well (2 minutes). Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Mix into Jell-O, 1 cup heavy cream using an electric mixer. Pour into 6 ramekins. Refrigerate for 2 hours. - 27.8055
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
2. Spray one side of one flour tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed side down in skillet. Top with cheese, chicken, green onion and salsa. Place remaining tortilla over mixture; spray with... - 26.7079
Perfect Sauteed Mushrooms
GETTING READY 1) Cut the ends from the mushroom stems. 2) Slice them lengthwise into pieces of 1/8-1/4 inches. MAKING ... - 22.7421
Chocolate Chunk Meringues
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
2. Put egg whites in large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until foamy. Add sugar substitute, cream of tartar, and cocoa and beat until soft peaks form. Fold in chopped chocolate.
3. Drop... - 30.7923
Green Cobs Soda
1. Put lime juice in a heatproof bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for
2. Meanwhile, bring water and sugar substitute to a boilin a small saucepan over high heat. Pour over gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Chill until solid, at... - 28.8932
Black Forest Cherry Sauce
Combine cherries, their juices, cognac, and syrup in a large skillet.
Bring to a boil over high heat; turn down heat to medium and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until cherries are very soft and juices are slightly thickened.
Turn off heat and stir in chocolate... - 27.5731
Ricotta Berry Breakfast
Ricotta berry breakfast is yet another example of how you can eat healthy and yet delightful dishes. Its just the matter of how creative you can get. Watch this video recipe to find out how Amy is having an effortless healthy breakfast and showing us the way... - 89.7358
Mediterranean Vegetable Omelet
1. In a bowl combine eggs, egg white powder and water.
2. In a pan pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the Mediterranean vegetables along with parmesan cheese, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once done fold the eggs into half and let the... - 104.315
Flax Ginger Pancake
1. In a medium bowl mix the flax seed meal, baking powder, cinnamon, protein powder, ginger powder and salt together.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, syrup and melted butter together.
3. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.... - 109.774
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 38.3944
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookie
Peanut butter cookie is always loved by kids and adults alike, but how would you like if I'd say I am eating peanut butter and jelly cookie? I know, even I was drooling to eat these amazing cookie and the best part is that these cookie are very low on carb.... - 85.6492
Easy Tuna Cakes
Easy canned tuna recipes are a great way to add more heart healthy fish to your diet, and these Low Carb Tuna Cakes from Kent Altena are the perfect seafood dish for those on a low carb diet. Pair this Atkins diet tuna fish recipe with a homemade low carb... - 102.444
French Toast Bagels With Ginger Syrup
1. Combine syrup and ginger in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a shallow bowl; whisk in dairy beverage, sugar substitute, cardamom, and nutmeg until combined.
3. Pierce bagel... - 38.3724
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
1. Whisk together pancake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs, water, oatmeal, and apple in a bowl until blended. Allow batter to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat. Coat lightly with oil and pour in 1/4 cup batter per pancake.... - 34.1161
Cinnamon Brown Rice Pudding
1. Combine rice, dairy beverage, sugar substitute, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture comes to a low boil.
2. Continue to cook, stirring often, until pudding thickens, about 8 minutes.... - 33.6389
Zucchini Mushroom Frittata
In medium bowl, combine , cheese, milk, garlic powder and seasoned pepper; set aside.
Spray 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Over medium-high heat, saute zucchini, tomato and mushrooms in skillet until tender.
Pour egg... - 37.2111
Pasta Meatball Soup
Combine beef, 2 tablespoons pasta, bread crumbs, egg, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1/2 teaspoon basil, salt, pepper and garlic in medium bowl.
Form into approximately 28 to 30 (1-inch) meatballs.
Bring beef broth, tomato sauce, onion and remaining 1/2 teaspoon basil... - 40.5294
Lemony Cabbage Slaw With Curry
This Lemony Cabbage Slaw with Curry often features in my lunch menu. The bell pepper and curry powder seasonings gives this slaw the special flavors that make it taste truly out of this world. Enjoy this Lemony Cabbage Slaw with Curry with pasta or with any... - 43.0632
Roasted Garlic Spread With Three Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut tops off garlic heads to expose tops of cloves.
Place garlic in small baking pan; bake 45 minutes or until garlic is very tender.
Remove from pan; cool completely.
Squeeze garlic into small bowl; mash with fork.
Beat cream cheese... - 33.9237
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat chicken broth in medium saucepan.
Add mushrooms, spinach, bell pepper and garlic.
Cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in squash.
Add salt,... - 43.1837
Easy Brunch Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Coat medium nonstick ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Beat together egg substitute, milk, salt and... - 40.1076
Greek Isles Omelette
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Cook and stir onion 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add artichoke hearts.
Cook and stir until heated through.
Add spinach and tomato; toss briefly.
Remove from heat.
Transfer... - 36.9587
Grilled Turkey Ham Quesadillas
To prevent sticking, spray grid with cooking spray.
Prepare coals for grilling.
Spread 1 tablespoon salsa onto each tortilla.
Sprinkle cheese, turkey ham and chilies equally over half of each tortilla; fold over uncovered half to make "sandwich"; spray tops... - 35.6809
Turkey Broccoli Roll Ups
Arrange broccoli spears in single layer in large, shallow microwavable dish.
Add 1 tablespoon water.
Cover dish tightly with plastic wrap; vent.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes or just until broccoli is crisp-tender, rearranging spears after 4... - 39.1477
Red And Greens Salad
This Red and Greens Salad is a delicious raspberry salad garnished with salad greens accompaniment that you can try with your rice or pasta. Try this Red and Greens Salad in any other way you want to. Feel free to share your thoughts about this Red and... - 36.5829
Angelic Deviled Eggs
Place eggs in medium saucepan; add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Remove from heat; cover.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Add cold water to eggs in saucepan; let stand until eggs are cool.
Remove shells from eggs.
Cut eggs... - 37.6083
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad tastes simply out of this world !This irresistible grilled chicken dressed with irresistible orange seasonings with fresh vegetables is my choicest salad for a summer meal. Enjoy this Orange Vinaigrette Grilled... - 32.425
Buffalo Chicken Fenders
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine hot sauce, paprika and ground red pepper in small bowl; brush on all surfaces of chicken.
Place chicken in greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until... - 33.2077
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray small loaf pan with cooking spray.
Combine seasoning mix, pepper and garlic powder, in small bowl.
Place one layer of squash and zucchini in bottom of loaf pan.
Sprinkle with 1/3 of seasoning mixture and 1 tablespoon... - 38.5731
Chocolate Almond Meringue Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Combine granulated sugar, sugar substitute and cocoa powder in small bowl; set aside.
2. Beat egg whites in small bowl on high speed of electric mixer until foamy. Add vanilla, cream of tartar, almond extract and salt; beat until... - 37.5694
White Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
1. Add pudding mix to milk; beat with wire whisk or electric mixer 2 minutes. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until thickened. Beat whipping cream in small deep bowl with electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding.
2. In... - 23.7344
1. Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion, celery and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add water, bouillon cube and Italian seasoning. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Cut cod fillets into... - 31.4506
Herbed Potato Chips
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray large baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cut potatoes crosswise into very thin slices, about 1/16 inch thick. Pat dry with paper towels. Arrange potato slices in single layer on prepared baking sheets; coat... - 28.983
Key Lime Delight
1. Mix package of Jell-O with boiling water and add 1 tsp of lime juice. Stir well (2 minutes). Refrigerate 30 minutes (this is important otherwise it will separate).
2. Mix into Jell-O, 1 cup of the sour cream using an electric mixer. Pour into 6 ramekins.... - 28.1123
GETTING READY 1) Boil the water. MAKING 2) Pour the boiling water over the cabbage. ... - 30.6475
Smoke Roasted Turkey
1. Mix water, salt, and sugar substitute in a large container. If this container is large enough to hold the turkey and will fit in your refrigerator, add turkey and refrigerate. Otherwise, put turkey in a large plastic bag and pour in brine. Refrigerate for... - 33.6689
Sesame Seed Cookies
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spread sesame seeds on a jelly-roll pan. Bake until toasted, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring or shaking the pan once or twice. Pour into a medium bowl and let cool briefly.
2. Add soy flour, pastry flour, and salt to sesame seeds; stir to... - 35.7652
Greek-style Lemon Yogurt Grilled Chicken
The Greeks definitely know how to make heavenly grilled chicken and have their own style of cooking chicken. All grilled chicken lovers should try out this recipe. The fresh yogurt and lemon juice in the marinade makes the chicken so succulent and tender. The... - 92.339
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
You will love this mini pumpkin cheesecake. It is Atkins Induction friendly and delicious. - 107.266
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7081
Chicken & Orange Quinoa Salad
This is a GREAT summer recipe! Perfect for your next BBQ. Its also great to make ahead and have in the fridge for lunch! - 38.3199
Limp A Swedish Rye Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in molasses and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 49.0959
Oat Flour Whole Wheat Bread
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add rolled oats to process until a fine flour is made, about 60 seconds.
3) Remove from bowl and set aside.
4) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over warm water.
5) Let... - 48.045
Oat Bran Bread
1) Use a medium bowl, to add oats, bran, oil and molasses. Combine well.
2) Pour in boiling water to stir.
3) Allow cooling to lukewarm, about 30 minutes. Place in a cold water bath to quicken the cooling. Use a thermometer or finger to make... - 50.2952