- » Carb Cauliflower
Carb Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carb cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carb cauliflower recipes.
Low Carb Cheese And Cauliflower Mash
Want to know of a simple recipe that yields yummy cauliflower mash that is healthy and low carb? Then watch this video to learn how to make the perfect cauliflower mash that wouldn't interfere with your diet regime. Enjoy! - 116.943
Low Carb Cauliflower Stir Fried Rice
Looking for a fried recipe that is easy to make and low on the carbs and calories front? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make yummy rice that is very healthy. Watch to know more. - 116.368
Low Carb Cauliflower Bisque
Want to enjoy bisque but worried about the carbs? Here is a Low Carb cauliflower Bisque recipe video by Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe who comes up with low carb recipe in all her videos. She has a demo for the recipe as well as the written down recipe at the... - 104.787
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.851
Low Carb Cauliflower Salad With Stuffed Mushrooms
Its hard to resist a potato salad when you are on a low carb diet, isn't it? Here is a low carb cauliflower salad that is as good as your potato salad but low on carbs. The host claims that most of the people having it wouldn't even realize it’s a... - 94.1333
Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice
If you crave for Chinese foods that are high carb, here is a Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice to help you satiate your taste buds. In this video, Chef Kelly admits he loves the high carb chicken fried rice and therefore she has come up with this Low Carb Chinese... - 119.855
Low Carb Garlic Mashed Potato
How about having a low carb garlic mashed potato to save you from some carbs? In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe uses her favorite low carb food for this recipe and its cauliflower. Watch the video to find out how she converts cauliflower into... - 117.377
Weight Loss Diet Low Carb Mashed Potatoes
This is a simple recipe you can make to replace starchy and fattening mashed potatoes! This can also be made raw and you may use a food processor if you don't have a vitamix blender. Enjoy! - 17.9564
Stir Fried Cauliflower And Pork Rice
If you think that you need to take fried rice completely off the menu now that you are following a low carb diet, then think again. Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy and delicious fried rice. - 116.729
Flourless Low Carb Pizza
If you are on a low-carb diet or are allergic to gluten, you may have thought that all pizza recipes are just off limits. Going low carb typically means giving up bread but you can still enjoy a delicious pizza that is low carb and flourless! This recipe is... - 119.294
Low Carb Cauli-roni And Cheese
Want a low carb substitute for you favorite Mac and Cheese? In this video, chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a recipe that is low carb for those who want and also a less expensive version of mac and Cheese. As the name of the recipe suggests, this recipe is... - 113.234
1) Break cauliflower into florets.
2) In a pan boil water and steam cauliflower and onions for about 5 minutes.
3) In a large bowl add oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
4) Mix parsley, garlic, dill, and thyme.
5) Chill for several hours... - 43.4052
Low Carb Baked Potato
Are you missing your baked potatoes? Here is a simple way of making low calorie baked potatoes which can help one curb cravings for baked potato while dieting. The chef in the video uses cauliflower instead of potato and rest of the ingredients and procedure... - 100.439
Low Carb Hot And Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. In a bowl add the cauliflower, cayenne, salt, ginger powder and cream cheese.
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and sticky.
3. On a bamboo mat, place 1 nori sheet.
4. Place 3 tablespoon of the sticky mixture and spread until a... - 112.228
Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
1. Wash, cut and steam cauliflower.
2. Meanwhile prepare cheese sauce. In a double boiler (or over very low heat) mix and heat remaining ingredients. Stir frequently until smooth.
3. Pour sauce over cauliflower in serving dish. Serve immediately. - 32.8514
Cauliflower With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Wash, cut and steam cauliflower. Meanwhile make sauce.
2. In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats. Add more water if it gets too thick.
3. Pour sauce over... - 38.0382
1. In a pan, heat oil and butter, add potatoes and cauliflower florets to it and cook for a few minutes
2. Crush mustard seeds with the turmeric, sesame seeds and seasoning and add to the pan
3. Stir well, cover and allow to simmer for ten minutes... - 31.3962
I found a new recipe I want to share with you. Another great way to eat raw cauliflower. - 96.1736
Cauliflower Cashew Loaf
1. Beat eggs with cream and seasonings.
2. Add chopped cauliflower, cashews, green onions, and cheese; mix well.
3. Press cauliflower mixture into greased non-metal bread pan. The more densely pressed the better the loaf will hold together. Bake at 350°F for... - 37.9204
Mock Mashed Potatoes
1. Steam or microwave cauliflower until very soft.
2. Put cauliflower in blender or food processor with butter and sour cream, blend.
3. Add salt & pepper to taste. Serve hot. - 27.6153
Pork Curry Over Cauliflower Couscous
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat in large saucepan. Add curry powder and garlic; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is golden.
2. Add pork; stir to coat completely with curry and garlic. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until pork cubes are... - 34.309
Be sure that the vegetables are dry prior to cooking.
In a heavy skillet, melt butter on medium/high heat.
Add remaining ingredient before butter starts to burn.
Stir well to coat vegetables.
Cook for 6 to 8 minutes (do not cover).
Stir frequently but allow... - 35.0908
Mock Potato Pancakes
1. Defrost and partially cook cauliflower in microwave (about 2 or 3 minutes) until tender. Drain. Begin to mash cauliflower so that it partially forms a paste but leave some small chunks. This may take a little practice. You can also separate the cauliflower... - 32.4897
Crudites Salad With Herbed Ranch Dressing
1. For the salad: Bringa large saucepan of salted waterto a boil. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Reduce heat and simmer until broccoli is bright green, about 2 minutes. Drain, then rinse with cold running water. Drain again and transfer to a large bowl. Add... - 36.2787
Cauliflower Stir Fry With Brown Rice
Would you like to try a yummy recipe that also is low on carbs? Try this delicious Cauliflower Stir Fry with Brown Rice. The dish is healthy and can be easily prepared at home. Watch this video now. - 101.226
Low Carb Spanish Rice With Ground Beef
In this episode of Lowcarbcafe, chef Kelly makes Low Carb Spanish rice with Ground Beef using her favorite low carb ingredient cauliflower instead of rice. Although the recipe requires a lot of ingredients, it’s easy to make and the outcome is very... - 120.962
Low Carb Baked Chicken With Salsa And Black Beans
Are you looking for a recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds and is yet healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn how to make the perfect baked chicken with salsa and black beans. The end product is guaranteed to... - 113.534
Low Carb Filipino Chicken And Garlic Adobo
Looking to make the Filipino classic Chicken Adobo in a healthy way? Then watch this video and learn to cook the classic dish in a way that will make it both healthy and low carb. It will, however, stay every bit as delicious. That's a promise! - 102.168
Low Carb Shepherdless Pie
Today I'm making Shepherdless Pie. This vegetarian (and even vegan, if you omit or substitute the milk and butter) dish is super low in carbs thanks to the mashed cauliflower topping in place of traditional potato. It's about 220 calories a serving which... - 118.319
Low Carb Stir Fried Bok Choy
Are you looking for a healthy bok choy recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook yummy Chinese cabbage that is very healthy. This recipe is so easy that you would want to cook it all the time! - 98.2592
Low Carb Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
Is your low carb diet turning out to be very harsh on the taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy recipe that has fewer than 30 carbs. Watch to know more! - 116.718
Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Noodles
When you are on a healthy diet, it’s most likely that you miss your noodle dishes. So, Kelly has a great low carb substitute for noodles and that is spaghetti squash. She shows how to cook it perfectly and then stir fry it with other ingredients to... - 108.063
Low Carb Sweet And Sour Chicken Stir Fry
Want to try an Asian delicacy for dinner tonight? Watch this video now to learn a Low Carb Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry recipe. The dish is truly delectable and is sure to bring a smile on every face on your dining table. - 94.3288
Healthy Low Carb Chicken Curry
Looking for a healthy chicken curry recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Curries do not always have to be fat and carb laden! Watch the video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a low carb, healthy chicken curry that everyone will love! - 121.426
Low Carb Boiled Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a way to make your favorite bourbon chicken healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn of a way to make the chicken the 'healthy' way. The recipe is easy and yields tasty chicken. Try it now! - 114.721
Cauliflower Rice Salad
1. In a food processor, chop the cauliflower, carrots and red pepper, once done keep it in a large mixing bowl.
2. In the same large mixing bowl combine the chopped vegetables along with coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper and... - 103.412
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 37.3728
Cauliflower Methi Parathas
The cauliflower methi parathas are cooked parathas with grated cauliflower in the dough. Flavored with green chiles, fenugreek and haldi and added curd for moisture, the cauliflower methi parathas can be served with chutney or vegetables.This is a special low... - 37.6081
Mashed Potato Like Cauliflower
To all those intending to include potato in your meal, here is a recipe you can use to mimic potato. Watch Stacey replacing the potato with cauliflower to intuitively cook this faux potato. Low on carbs and great in taste! - 110.352
Ham Con Queso
1. Saute onions in butter until translucent. Pour off excess butter.
2. Add ham cubes cook until warmed through and turning brown. Add cheese sauce and parsley, heat just enough to warm it. Serve.
Goes well with cauliflower. - 28.5752
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 95.1111
Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
Ever wanted to enjoy a low-calorie super tasty mashed potato recipe that didn’t add inches to your waistline? Now with the magic of Chef Buff, enter the cure: Mashed Cauliflower Magic. With this powerful vegetable, enjoy a deliciously simple recipe to cure... - 29.1288
1. In a large sauce pan, heat water until boiling. Add cauliflower and return to boil. Cook 2 minutes. Cut up any large pieces. Add cream, scallions and pimento. Heat and stir just until boiling (do not boil).
2. Add crab, cream cheese, salt, pepper and... - 35.4613
Consomme A La Jardiniere
1. Prep the vegetables: Shell peas. Using a knife, dice carrot into very small pieces; dice cauliflower into very small sprigs about the size of the peas.
2. Boil the vegetables in salted water for 5 minutes until they turn soft.
3. Boil the stock;... - 34.4954
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pot boil water and add cabbage, cook it for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the cabbage, separate the leaves.
4. Meanwhile coarsely ground the cauliflower in food processor.
5. Place a frying pan over the... - 98.6987
Original Shepherd's Pie
Set oven to 350°F
1. Divide your left over beef or lamb stew into two individual serving dishes.
2. Careful top with mock mashed potatoes (creamed cauliflower). Heat in oven at 350°F until slightly browned. - 25.0757
Mustard Enhanced Tartar Sauce
Whisk together all ingredients.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour for better flavor.
Best with grilled fish but also nice as a garnish for steamed asparagus, broccoli or cauliflower. - 34.1646
Indian Style Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add curry powder, cumin and red pepper flakes; cook and stir about 30 seconds.
Stir in jalapeno pepper and garlic.
Add bell pepper and carrots; mix well.
Add cauliflower; reduce heat to medium.
Stir in... - 43.0684
Shrimp Creole Stew
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 20 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. - 27.0015
1. Chop vegetables into bite size pieces. Place broccoli into steamer for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired tenderness.
2. Saute garlic and mushrooms in olive oil for 2 minutes. Drain.
3. Add sauce and steamed vegetables to mushrooms. Stir. Sprinkle on top the... - 33.4204
Vegetable Medley With Crispy Bacon
It is not easy to have nice dishes when you are on a diet. But this Vegetable Medley with Crispy Bacon recipe is an easy and healthy dish that is perfect for a low carb diet. It can be served as a side dish, or with pasta as well. Try it out watching this... - 115.451
Creamy Shepherds Pie
1. For the topping Put potatoes and cauliflower in a large saucepan; cover with cold salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Drain. Mash with a potato masher or put through a potato ricer.... - 38.2266
Vegetable Medley With Creamy Yogurt Sauce
1. In a small microwavable mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients except vegetables.
2. Cover and cook over Medium-High for 1 minute; beating vigorously with wired whisk.
3. Cover and cook on Medium for another 1 minute; again beat vigorously to... - 42.5843
Oriental Steak Salad
This Oriental Steak Salad has won, not one, but many hearts when I served this up for a meal during a social event! This beef lion steak and chow mien noodles salad with an abundance of vegetables, irresistibly seasoned with sesame seeds is worth giving a... - 48.1902
Stir Fry Vegetables With Tofu
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Cut tofu into bite sized cubes.
2. Mix... - 39.2464
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 48.0284
Guilt Free Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Garlic mashed potatoes scream comfort food. If I’m at a restaurant and can’t decide between two entrees, if one comes with garlic mashed potatoes, that usually is the tipping point. I had the pleasure of seeing Brad Sorenson, a former Next Food Network... - 121.442
For the spinach
1. Add the soda bi-carb and 2 teaspoons of water to the spinach and cook until soft.
2. Drain out the liquid and blend the solids in a liquidiser.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion, flour and green chillies for 1/2 minute.
4. Add 3 teaspoons... - 43.447
Fada khichdi is a cooked lentil and bulger wheat preparation that is made with vegetables and can be served as a full meal. Pressure cooked and flavored with cumin, chilies, ginger, cinnamon , cloves and asafoetida, the fada khichdi is heavy and filling.This... - 43.9051
Soya Vegetable Korma
Soya vegetable korma is a mixed preparation of vegetables with soy nuggets. Best served with rice or totis, the soy vegetable korma is an indian preparation of vegtables that is cooked with a paste of spices cooked in milk with vegetables along with water.... - 45.4018
Easy Picnic Food
All those who are planning an outing or a picnic, here is a video containing three compact recipes just right for the event. Check out Chef Stacey making Frozen Patty, Vegetable Salad and Broccoli Slaw. Quick to make, healthy and nutritious and great on a... - 114.491
Soya Bean Biryani
Soyabean biriyani is a vegetarian biriyani cooked with rice and soya beans. Prepared with a masala of cumin, ginger, garlic, chili powder and coriander powder as the main flavoring agents, the soyabean biriyani is cooked with milk and vegetables and baked as... - 47.624
Chicken Curry With Squash
Many curries are fiery, but this one is gently spiced with turmeric, which alternative-health experts laud as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Fragrant curries pair well with aromatic... - 38.5011