- » Carb Apple
Carb Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Carb Apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Carb Apple recipes.
Healthy Low Carb Baked Apple Crisp - Part 1 - Crust
Think apple crisp is bad for a person following a low carb diet? It sure is when made the traditional way but to know of a low carb recipe, watch this 2 part series by LowCarb360. In Part 1, it is time to make the crust. - 122.837
Pour the brandy and bitters into a glass filled with crushed ice.
Add a little soda and mix well.
Twist the lemon peel above the glass, then drop it in. - 25.2652
Chicken Medaillons With Apple
Combine the wild rice with the apple juice in a microwaveable measuring cup.
Season to taste, cover and cook on Maximum (100%) tor 50 minutes.
Drain the wild rice, setting aside the juice; add the diced apple and parsley to the rice, then season and set... - 36.4816
Apple Aand Persimmon Cobbler
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 °F.
2) Peel the persimmons and slice thinly. Take out the seeds.
3) To prepare piling, in a large bowl add persimmons, apples, honey, cinnamon, and cloves.
4) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick... - 48.0852
1) For this dish, choose firm tart cooking apples.
2) Wash the apples and slice. Do not seed, peel pr core.
3) In a saucepan, add apple and cider. Boil for 15 minutes until done.
4) Force the mixture through sieve. Measure 3 quarts... - 40.6225
Apple Pie With Orange Juice
1) Peel the apple and core properly. Make thick slices.
2) In a bowl, add water and lemon juice. Place the apple slices into the water to preserve their color.
3) Use a deep 9-inch pie dish to line with pastry, using your own favorite recipe.
4)... - 49.041
Shrimp And Apple Stir Fry
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) For sauce, stir together sherry, chicken broth, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking... - 43.9176
Carolyn's Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a small bowl beat oil and 1/2 cup sugar together until light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs and beat one at a time.
4) Mix vanilla.
5) In a large bowl mix and sieve flour and kelp.
6) Mix grated... - 46.7626
Bean And Apple Salad
1. Mix the beans with the apple and cabbage and season with a little salt.
2. Put into a serving dish and coat with the mayonnaise.
3. Garnish with slices of hard-boiled egg and walnuts. - 35.7103
Apple Rice Betty
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a small bowl mix honey with spices.
3) Grease a baking dish.
4) In a dish, layer thinly with rice, layer with thinly sliced apples over it. Sprinkle honey, spices and nuts on it.
5) Repeat the... - 42.3085
Raw Green Feast Drink
Super foods loaded in one glass. This video shows you how to make of a green juice with celery, kale and apple that is ideal fow those on a cleansing diet. Ultra filling and refreshing, the natural sweetness from the apple makes this drink a pure delight in... - 95.894
Apple Pineapple Raita
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together lime juice, coarsely grated apple.
2. Add garlic, ginger, and pineapple; toss well to combine.
3. Strain the mixture through a fine strainer.
4. Drain and discard excess liquid.
5. Return the fruit to the bowl.
6.... - 46.8146
Low Carb Sweet And Sour Chicken Stir Fry
Want to try an Asian delicacy for dinner tonight? Watch this video now to learn a Low Carb Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry recipe. The dish is truly delectable and is sure to bring a smile on every face on your dining table. - 94.3288
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
1. Whisk together pancake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs, water, oatmeal, and apple in a bowl until blended. Allow batter to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat. Coat lightly with oil and pour in 1/4 cup batter per pancake.... - 34.1161
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.8775
Cabbage Walnut And Apple Slaw
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, walnuts, apples, sea salt and ginger.
2) Transfer into a large glass bowl.
3) In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, vinegar and honey.
4) Pour the mixture over the slaw.
5) Toss lightly.
6) Chill in refrigerator.
7) Serve... - 44.3033
Curried Lamb With Apple
1. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, brown the lamb in 2 tablespoons stock; add more stock if needed.
2. Add the onions and celery.
3. Cook with constant stirring, for 2 minutes more.
4. Reduce the heat and add the apples, raisins,... - 42.1748
Apple And Honey Pie
Dough Combine the flour, salt and butter in an electric mixer and blend until thick and slightly lumpy.
Add water while mixing, until the dough forms a ball.
Remove the dough, powder slightly with flour and cover with plastic wrap.
Set aside in the... - 46.1847
Apple And Brie Omelette
Place large serving platter in oven and preheat to 200°F.
Peel, core and slice apples; place in microwavable container.
Top with 1 tablespoon butter and nutmeg.
Cover and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes.
While apples cook, trim rind from... - 36.3033
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
Baked Prune Compote
1) Discard the stems from the rigs.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 300°F.
3) In a 2-quart casserole add applesauce, apple juice, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Mix apricots, prunes, figs, and pears.
5) Cover and bake... - 47.7012
Low Carb Pepper Steak With Greens And Red Cabbage
To hear "low carb" and "healthy steak" in the same sentence is like “Music to the ears.” Anyone interested in the low carb way of eating or weight loss in general? Everybody knows that low-fat food tastes like cardboard or rubbery cardboard. Low carb... - 113.602
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.851
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Cut starfruit crosswise into slices.
3) Discard the seeds.
4) Peel the papaya and halve it.
5) Remove the seeds.
6) Chop papaya into thick slices.
7) Peel mango.
8) With a serrated knife cut the flesh from... - 42.9842
Honey Mustard Sauce For A Low Carb Diet
If you are on a low carb diet, you may have trouble finding a honey mustard sauce that fits your needs. Luckily, this Low Carb Honey Mustard Sauce recipe from Kent Altena is one of the easiest condiment recipes. This is one of the best honey mustard sauce... - 86.1506
Low Carb Buffalo Slaw
This buffalo slaw is filled with meat and veggies. You can use it as a filling in meat pies, in nachos and even eat it as-is. Take a look at the instructional video to learn how the chef prepares it in two minutes flat. - 110.837
Low Carb Boiled Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a way to make your favorite bourbon chicken healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn of a way to make the chicken the 'healthy' way. The recipe is easy and yields tasty chicken. Try it now! - 114.721
Harvest Home Fries
1. Take a 12-inch skillet and add 2-teaspoon oil in it.
2. Now arrange a single layer of potatoes on the bottom of the pan and cook these until potatoes are turned light brown in color. It will take at the max 2-3 minutes time.
3. Transfer potatoes in... - 46.8277
Onions And Apples In A Pumpkin
1) With a paring knife, cut the top of pumpkin and set it aside.
2) With a spoon take out the seeds.
3) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
4) In a medium bowl add onions, apples, dill, and 2 tablespoons cheese.
5) Fill the mixture into the... - 39.8606
Bed Cabbage And Apples
1) Melt the margarine in a heavy saucepan.
2) Add the salt, pepper, onions, vinegar, cabbage and water. Mix well.
3) Cover the pan and cook the mixture over very low heat for 1 hour.
4) Add the apples and sugar and mix well.
5) Cover the pan again and... - 43.3378
Baked Chicken Kabob & Vegan Kabobs
pour vinegar and olive oil with all the dry ingredients over the meat and rub well.
take 3 pieces of spiced chicken along with two red bell peppers (one at the head and one at the tip), one cubed red onion, 1 mushroom, 1 orange or yellow pepper and skewer on... - 33.9985
Salmon Broccoli Waldorf Salad
In large saucepan, cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water in colander.
In large bowl, toss together broccoli, apple, onions and dressing.
Gently stir in salmon; add pepper to taste. - 25.674
Yummy & Crunchy Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage finely; grate the carrots; peel, core and chop the apples; chop the celery and place all in a salad bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
Combine mayonnaise and cream together and pour over the salad.
Toss well, then cover and chill... - 39.8056
1) In a 4-quart pot add cabbage, apples, pears, onions, oranges, stock, honey, and ginger.
2) Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3) Mix vinegar and marmalade.
4) Cook for 5 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 42.9659
Cinnamon Cream Cheese
Combine cream cheese with Equal® and cinnamon.
Spread mixture on celery sticks, apple slices, bread and crackers.
For variety, stir in 1 or 2 tablespoons of the following: raisins, chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips, chopped fresh apple, dried cherries,... - 21.7427
Kathy's Morning Inspiration Smoothie
1. In a vitamix, throw in the grapefruit, strawberries, apple and ginger and blend on high.
2. Pour the smoothie into a tall glass.
3. Serve as a healthy smoothie.
TIPS: You can also add ice into the vitamix and blend into a cold smoothie. - 0
1) Combine together all ingredients.
2) Chill well in a freezer.
3) Serve cold. - 27.39
First Attempt At The Uds = Fail!
So last night I was anxious to start using my newly built UDS and decided to do a whole chicken on it. Well it didn't go as I expected. - 0
Sweet And Sour Sauerkraut
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onions and oil and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Microwave on Medium (50%) for 5 minutes, until... - 22.3733
1) In a blender add hot water and honey to taste. Blend together.
2) Add more hot water to dilute.
3) Shave a thin slice of lemon on the top of each glass. - 23.6737
Iced Tomato And Orange Soup
Introduce this Iced Tomato And Orange Soup to your yearning taste buds, they'll not ever ask for anything else for a long time to come. Iced Tomato And Orange Soup as a Side Dish never fails to impress. I cant believe you just have not tried my Iced Tomato... - 48.6488
In a pan, brown the mushrooms in the margarine.
Add the cream, white wine or apple juice and the chicken broth.
Cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
Add the Sbrinz cheese and the Parmesan; allow them to melt.
Add the ham and reduce the heat to low.
Add... - 38.3274
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the carrot, celery, garlic, rosemary, thyme and bay leaf for 5 minutes.
Pour in white wine.
Add the Madeira wine or apple juice and chicken broth, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Thicken the sauce with the thickener.
Pour the... - 41.7522
Peach Freezer Jam
Coarsely mash peaches in large bowl with potato masher or pastry blender gradually stir pectin into apple juice in medium saucepan.
Heat mixture to a rolling boil (one that does not stop when being stirred) over high heat, stirring constantly; boil, stirring... - 28.5146
Curried Couscous Pilaf
1. In 1-quart saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups water to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in couscous. Cover and let stand, stirring occasionally, until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add carrot, pepper, and... - 26.3559
Mixed Fruit Crispy Tart
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, letting ends of foil hang over side of pan. Lay phyllo on a flat surface and brush with about 2 teaspoons of the butter. Fold phyllo in half, buttered side in, and place in pan. Fold sides of... - 34.1332
1. In a pan, melt butter and oil and fry onions and garlic till soft, but not brown yet
2. Add cabbage, apple, spice, water, vinegar and wine to it; cover with a tight fitting lid and cook for forty minutes till cabbage turns tender
3. Add sugar nad... - 35.4507
1) Peel peaches and slice them.
2) Peel apples and chop coarsely.
3) Thinly slice lemon.
4) Chop crystallized ginger.
5) In a saucepan mix all ingredients and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
6) Transfer into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch... - 46.1666
Frozen Fruit Smoothie
1) In a blender add all ingredients.
2) Cover and blend on low speed until smooth.
3) Transfer into 3 large wineglasses.
4) Serve immediately.
5) Garnish with mint leaves or berries. - 40.1079
Milk Chocolate Porridge
Porridge (also spelled porage, parritch, etc.) is a dish made by boiling oats (rolled, crushed, or steel cut) or other cereal meals in water, milk, or both. It is usually served hot in a bowl or dish. - 111.237
Fresh Summer Grape Tomato Salsa
Why this salsa? If you are used to making or buying salsa fresca, great. But this salsa is an entirely different beast – sweet juiciness of flavors of the grape tomatoes and onions alongside the tartness of cider vinegar and spiciness of jalapeno makes for... - 149.224
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage With Bacon
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, oil, and margarine and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is translucent.
2. Add 1/4 cup water, the vinegar, and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar; add cabbage and stir to... - 28.205
Spicy Southwestern Salad
1. In medium bowl combine first 4 ingredients; mix well. Line serving platter with lettuce leaves; top with squash mixture.
2. In blender combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Pour over salad. - 33.4633
Mussels In Vegetable Vinaigrette
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and oil in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Stir well to coat the ingredients thoroughly and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 ½ minutes, till the contents have softened.
3) Around the edge of... - 45.422
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7081
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 46.1495
Favorite Pb And Apple Sandwich
Spread peanut butter on 1 slice of bread.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and top with apple.
Top with remaining slice of bread, then cut in half. - 21.5897
Spiced Apple Cake
Relish this tangy spicy apple cake richly garnished with spices and cocoa. Serve it for breakfast, as a team-time snack or a dessert! - 49.6781
Raisin-apple Ring Cake
This lovely, fluffy raisin-apple cake is bet served at breakfast, tea-time or as a dessert! Taste this dish, because it really is wonderful. - 35.3082
Apple porridge is a delicious and nutritious porridge that can be served for breakfast. Made with broken wheat and rolled oats, the porridge is pressure cooked with milk and flavored with cinnamon powder. Served with added apples and sugar or sweetner, the... - 40.2642
Date & Nut Family Cake
This date & nut family cake is a true family delight! Enjoy the goodness of dates in the lovely combination of nuts, apples and cinnamons. - 49.8617
Healthy Energy Smoothie1
Just out of a powerful workout, a great whipped up smoothie is a must for you and here is a simple and quick recipe to make one. Check out chef Kalyan making a nutritious Berry Smoothie with two different kinds of berries. Ready to reach out with great energy... - 103.292
Healthy Treats: Pies, Pastry And Pudding
Eating healthy sometimes means missing out on dessert. Not now! Host Michelle Koen shows you how to make a light-as-air chocolate mousse meringue and a succulent vegan apple pie with a crust that's virtually free from saturated fat.
Both the fillings are... - 18.4873
Add salt, sugar, baking powder, soda and sift again.
Rub in butter.
Pour milk and make a stiff dough.
Turn out on a board and roll 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into biscuits about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Place biscuits on greased baking sheet.
Brush tops... - 42.3652
Go-go Greens Smoothie
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Bigger Boost: Add a tablespoon of chia seeds for a boost of fiber, omega 3s, and calcium. Add a scoop of lactose-free whey protein isolate powder for added protein.
PER SERVING: 182 CAL; 6G PROT; 2G... - 10.189