- » Caraway Sour Cream Cabbage
Caraway Sour Cream Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caraway sour cream cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caraway sour cream cabbage recipes.
Caraway And Cabbage
Empty cooking pouch of cabbage into serving dish.
Blend in sour cream and caraway, tossing gently to mix. - 17.5274
Cabbage Caraway Noodle Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x9"x 2" baking dish.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the butter over moderate... - 44.653
1. In a saucepan, bring salt water to boiling.
2. Add cabbage and bring it to boil again; cook for about 5 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
3. Drain well.
4. In a bowl, toss boiled cabbage with caraway seeds and Sour Cream.
5. Serve... - 30.4468
Melt the butter in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Add the cabbage, salt, and garlic.
Cover tightly and cook over low heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Stir well to coat all the cabbage.
Serve... - 39.1161
Eggs Baked With Savoy Cabbage And Caraway
1.Heat oil in a pan and add cabbage, onion, garlic, tomatoes and half of caraway seeds to it.
2.Put the lid of the pan and heat it for 20 minutes on medium flame.
3.Once done, remove the pan from heat and allow the cabbage mixture to settle at room... - 41.6485
Creamy Caraway Cabbage
Insert slicing disk.
Slice cab-bage; remove as work bowl fills.
In 3-quart saucepan bring 1/2 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling; add cabbage and onion.
Cook, covered, 7 to 8 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain, reserving cooking... - 39.7162
Coleslaw With Caraway
Coleslaw With Caraway is a tasty salad that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful salad. Serve the Coleslaw With Caraway at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 42.875
Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add... - 48.6519
Caraway Coleslaw are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious caraweed seeds when taking a bite of the Caraway Coleslaw is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 26.5114
Cabbage In Sour Cream
This lovely Cabbage In Sour Cream is definitely going t o captivate you with its amazing flavor! This cabbage preparrtion is meant to be served for dinner parties given its amazing flavor. I am sure you will get hooked to this Cabbage In Sour Cream recipe. - 41.9093
1) In a bowl, mix the sour cream, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and caraway seeds together.
2) In a salad bowl, place the shredded cabbage, pour over the dressing and toss gently to coat.
3) Sprinkle a little paprika, if desired and serve... - 35.7999
Caraway Cole Slaw
1. Shred the chilled cabbage
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients till completely combined
3. Add the cabbage to the bowl and toss everything is completely covered.
4. Chill till required
5. Serve cold - 36.8409
Cabbage In Gravy
Cut the cleaned cabbage into strips, put it with the salt and caraway seeds into boiling water.
Dice and fry bacon, strain off the fat and use it for making light brown roux with finely chopped onions and garlic.
Thin roux with cold water, mix in some cream,... - 34.7422
1. Cook cabbage in boiling water covered 6-8 minutes until tender, but still crisp. Drain very well.
2. In the top of a double boiler toss cabbage with sour cream, caraway seed, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. - 24.751
This Danish Cabbage tastes incredible ! Try this boiled cabbage tossed with sour cream and seasonings on a broiler for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Danish Cabbage are welcome ! - 23.4953
1. Remove tough outer leaves from cabbage. Shred cabbage.
2. Cook cabbage.
3. Drain cabbage and toss lightly with sour cream and caraway seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat thoroughly over low heat, but do not boil. - 27.8116
Beef And Red Cabbage Danish
Arrange cheese on the bread slices and cover with well-drained red cabbage mixed with a small amount of sour cream.
Cover with onion rings and neat rolls of beef that have been spread lightly with mustard.
Tuck slices of pickles between the rolls. - 28.2075
Creamed Scandinavian Cabbage
Cook cabbage in boiling water until almost tender, 5Ã¢â‚¬â€6 minutes.
Drain, and add remaining ingredients to pan.
Heat through. - 23.2247
Cook cabbage in 3/4 cup simmering salted water until just tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients and reheat thoroughly without boiling. - 19.4182
Cut the shoulder and ribs of pork into 2 oz. pieces.
Fry the finely chopped onions lightly in the lard; add the paprika, crushed garlic and caraway seeds; stir well, add a little water, bring to boil, then put in the meat, salt, cover with a lid, and then let... - 35.0596
Cabbage And Egg
Melt butter in heavy skillet, add boiling water and cabbage and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add egg and cook slowly for 3 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally.
Add sour cream and caraway seeds.
Heat through and... - 29.7006
Cook cabbage in boiling salted water to cover in saucepan for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain.
Stir in sour cream, caraway seeds, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Cook just until heated through, stirring constantly. - 29.8028
Cook cabbage in boiling water, covered, 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender but still quite crisp.
Drain very well.
In top of double boiler, toss cabbage with rest of ingredients; cook, covered, over boiling water, 15 minutes (cabbage will still be slightly... - 24.6255
Sweet And Sour Cream Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt measure microwave butter at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
3) Stir in flour, sugar, caraway, salt and pepper until smooth.
4) Stir in cream and milk.
5) Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes,... - 45.4322
Heat butter in skillet.
Put half of cabbage in blender container; cover with cold water.
Blend till coarsely chopped; drain, reserving 1/4 cup water.
Repeat process with remaining cabbage.
Add cabbage, garlic, and the 1/4 cup water to skillet; cover and steam... - 40.2927
Warm Cabbage Slaw With Bacon
1. In a large skillet, saute the bacon over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the bacon is crisp and brown around the edges. Drain the bacon on paper towels; discard the fat in the pan.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the caraway seeds with 1... - 35.0894
Beef And Red Cabbage Danish
Arrange cheese on the bread slices, and cover with well-drained Red-Cabbage Salad mixed with a small amount of sour cream.
Cover with onion rings and neat rolls of beef that have been spread lightly with mustard.
Tuck slices of pickles between the... - 26.978
Red Cabbage Borscht
Drain beets and reserve liquid; chop beets.
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter; cook onion until softened. Add garlic and cabbage; cook, stirring, until cabbage is wilted. Add beets and reserved liquid, tomatoes, water, vinegar, stock, sugar, dillweed and... - 32.627
Polish Cabbage Noodle
Are you planning for some picnic? This Polish Cabbage Noodle recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your party. - 34.3938
Sprinkle the cabbage with the salt, cover with wax paper, place a weight on it, and let stand 1 hour.
Combine the water, sugar, oil, vinegar, caraway seeds, and pepper to taste.
Blend well and stir into the cabbage.
Fold in the sour cream... - 39.7164
Rakott Kaposzta Layered Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it. Add onion crescents and fry them until they turn crispy and golden. Stir in caraway seeds, garlic and cabbage and also sprinkle few spoonfuls of water.
3.... - 47.3428
Pork And Cabbage
Heat Freezer Pork Cubes, onion, water, paprika, bouillon, salt and pepper in Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until pork is hot, about 10 minutes.
Add cabbage, carrots and caraway seed.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered just... - 37.1497
Bohemian Cabbage is a simple Chinese dish that is extremely easy to prepare. I often cook this dish for lunch, especially during weekends so that my husband can enjoy it too. Try the Bohemian Cabbage dish for yourself! - 31.1728
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the cabbage and onions
2) Sprinkle in the flour and slowly add in the water
3) Stir briskly till the soup reaches a boiling point
4) Tip in the tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar, lemon juice, caraway seeds
5)... - 48.6235
Transylvanian Cabbage Gulyas
In a large pot saute the garlic, onions and peppers in hot oil and bacon for 5 minutes, over low heat, stirring frequently, until onions are light golden.
Remove pot from heat and add paprika.
Add pork cubes and stir to coat.
Return to heat and cook... - 41.9906
Easy Beets And Cabbage Borscht
1. Put the beetroot into a saucepan, cover with plenty of cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-45 minutes. Drain, discarding the liquid, then rinse the beetroot under cold water, dry with... - 35.3714
Potatoes With Cabbage And Chicken
1. Scrub the potatoes and cut them into 1-inch chunks. Transfer them to a 4-quart saucepan and cover them with water. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, cover, and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Simmer over moderate heat until just tender, 10 to 15... - 35.4516
Cabbage Noodle Casserole
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5... - 44.1275
Pork And Apple Cabbage Rolls
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in apple and caraway seeds and cook for 2 minutes longer. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Place pork, rice,... - 37.901
Chicken And Cabbage In Mustard Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts on both sides with the salt and pepper, add to the Dutch oven, and saute for 2 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the onion to the Dutch... - 43.3298
Cabbage Patch Turnovers
In a 10 inch skillet cook the bacon till crisp.
Drain bacon on paper towels; crumble finely and set pieces aside for the pastry.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings in the skillet for the cabbage filling.
For pastry, in a medium mixing bowl stir... - 42.3784
Blend the cream, salt, sugar, vinegar, pineapple, caraway seeds, and paprika.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Drain the crisped cabbage well and blend it with the dressing. - 33.0809
Corned Beef And Slaw On Rye
This Corned Beef And Slaw on Rye is simply delicious ! This sauced bread with corned beef and cabbage irresistibly seasoned with pepper and cream makes a satiating meal ! Try this Corned Beef And Slaw on Rye and let me know if you like it. - 43.0813
Put cabbage slivers and grated carrot and pepper together in a large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a small bowl and whisk together well.
Pour over cabbage mixture, stir, cover, and chill for at least 4 hours before... - 30.2474
In saucepan, cook cabbage and carrot with caraway in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Chill 6 hours or more.
Thin to desired consistency. - 32.2054
Simple Dutch Potage
1) In a saucepan, add soup, water, and caraway seed.
2) Combine well.
3) Place the saucepan over heat to thaw the soup by frequent stirring.
4) Add sour cream and remaining ingredients to blend.
5) Remove from heat and allow to cool at room... - 41.8677
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 5 quart pot or Dutch oven.
Add salt and 1 tablespoon oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Butter a 13" x 9" baking... - 44.388
Old World Borsch Salad
1. In a small saucepan cover potatoes with beef broth or bouillon cube in water and heat to boil. Remove from heat and cool in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. In a small bowl, season beets with French dressing and chill.
3. In another large bowl... - 43.6544
Old World Borscht Salad
1. Combine potatoes with instant beef broth or bouillon cube in a small saucepan and add water to cover; bring to boiling. Remove from heat; cool potatoes in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. Season beets with French dressing in a small bowl; chill.
3. Mix... - 37.3311
Corned Beef And Hot Slaw On Rye
1. Make Hot Slaw: In medium skillet, combine cabbage, vinegar, caraway seed, salt, and pepper with 1/2 cup water.
2. Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes; stir occasionally. Drain.
3. Meanwhile, make Horseradish Sauce: In small bowl,... - 37.4186
Apple Slaw And Ham Sandwiches
1. To make slaw, combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
2. Divide ham evenly among 4 toasted bread slices. Place apple slices evenly over ham. Top with cabbage slaw and remaining 4 bread slices. - 30.4759
Microwave directions: In a 2 quart nonmetal microwave safe casserole combine potatoes, carrots, onion, the 1/3 cup water, and garlic.
Micro cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till the vegetables are just tender, stirring after 5... - 42.1254
Crunchy Apple Slaw
This an amazing Crunchy Apple Slaw recipe. This delicious dish with theapples and cabbages goes well with a numbr of dishes. I am sure this Crunchy Apple Slaw recipe will win you some fans. - 36.808
1) In a large 2-3 pint sized saucepan, over low heat, heat oil and butter or margarine and sauté onions in it until golden.
2) Stir in potatoes and paprika and then pour in water.
3) Season with salt and cook, covered for 20 minutes slowly until... - 49.5502
Corned Beef And Slaw On Rye
1. Put cabbage, vinegar, caraway, onion, salt and pepper into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 9 minutes at HIGH; stir once.
2. Put corned beef slices into a shallow glass baking dish. Cover... - 31.8677
Salami Vegetable Bake
In a 2-quart casserole combine the potatoes, carrots, onion, water, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till, vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring after 5 minutes.
Stir in cabbage.
Stir together water, bouillon granules,... - 43.1164
German Potato Soup
1) Combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream and bacon, in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Take out the bay least and remove the potatoes with the help of a slotted spoon.
4) Mash the... - 44.3365
Chicken Paprika With Butter
1) In a large heavy iron skillet, melt the butter or margarine.
2) To this, add the onions and garlic.
3) Over very low heat, cook for 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) To this, add the paprika and cook again for 15 minutes. Stir constantly.
5)... - 43.539
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, beat the egg white and vinegar with a fork until well blended. In a small saucepan, stir together the sugar, flour, mustard, caraway seeds, and salt, pressing the sugar to break up any lumps. Add the water and whisk... - 32.3351
Hot Russian Borscht
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Rinse beets well
3. Chop of 1 inch stem.
4. Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil sheet.
5. Bake the wrapped beet on oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender depending on size.
6. Slip the skins... - 49.5574