- » Caraway Cheese Potato
Caraway Cheese Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caraway cheese potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caraway cheese potato recipes.
Cheesy Caraway Potatoes
Combine butter and seasonings in a large skillet, heat until butter melts.
Add potatoes and onion, stirring well.
Cover and cook over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and slightly browned.
Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook 1 minute... - 28.1676
Cheesy Potato And Onion Pate With Caraway Seeds
1. Rinse the potatoes
2. In a large pan, place the potatoes and the onions
3. Add water to just cover the vegetables
4. Boil for 15 minutes till soft and then drain
5. Place a sieve over a bowl and pass the boiled potatoes through the sieve to... - 41.8012
Caraway Jack Potato Skins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2.Quarter all the potatoes and then cut them crosswise to get 8 sections of each.
3. Scoop away the flesh leaving about 1/8 inch on the skins.
4.The flesh can be used later or discarded.
5.Spray both... - 43.4371
Russian Potato Casserole With Caraway
1. Set the oven to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. Take a skillet, add some margarine and heat it, add flour and make a roux. Cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Add milk, and keep on cooking until the liquid blends well. Ensure that... - 45.4614
Cheese Caraway Moons
1. Sieve flour and salt, rub in butter, add cheese, mashed potatoes and knead well. If required use 1-2 teaspoons water to bind the ingredients together. Make a smooth dough, wrap with butter paper and chill.
2. Roll out the dough to 3/4" thick rectangle.
3.... - 30.3671
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover until partially tender, drain.
Saute onion in margarine in a heavy saucepan until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk, cook, stirring constantly, until... - 42.8273
Cheesy Potato Chowder
1. Combine water, potatoes, celery and carrot in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir... - 34.4465
Cheesy Potato Carrot Foil Bake
Cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble.
Tear off a 36x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Fold in half to make an 18-inch square.
Fold up sides, using fist to form a pouch.
Thinly slice potatoes into pouch; add carrots and green onion.
Sprinkle... - 39.1778
Potatoes German Style
1) In a bowl, mix potatoes with cheese.
2) Take four smaller bowls and serve sour cream, onions and chives and caraway seeds in them as garnishes. - 29.8926
Cheesy Potatoes In Foil
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. Meanwhile, on double thickness of heavy-duty foil, mix all ingredients except cheese. Wrap potato mixture in foil, being careful seam is folded several times to seal in juices.
3. Place foil packet on grill over... - 29.5253
Smoked Beef And Cheese Soup
In heavy 3-quart saucepan gradually stir milk into soup.
Add smoked beef, cheese, onion, parsley, and caraway seed.
Cook and stir over hot coals till mixture is heated through, about 30 minutes, stirring often. - 28.3298
Toasted Potato Shells
Wash and bake the potatoes in a hot oven (500°) for 45 minutes to one hour or until done.
The skins should be a little crisp.
Cut the potatoes in half while hot, and scoop out the potato flesh (which can be served mashed the following day) leaving 1/3 inch... - 26.812
Buttermilk Idaho® Fingerling Potatoes
When digging for food that isn't just flavorful, but also appeasing to the eyes, Idaho fingerling potatoes definitely tops the list of favorites. In this video, the chef tells you how to make fingerlings at home and jazz it up using buttermilk and caraway... - 95.6288
Shredded Potato Cake
Peel the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes.
Drain well and grate.
Mix with the salt, pepper and flour.
Dice the bacon.
Beat the egg whites until they are stiff but not dry and fold into the potato mixture.
Put the bacon in a frying... - 41.0574
Russian Meat And Potato Pie
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until they are tender.
Return to the saucepan and add half of the butter, the milk and salt and pepper to taste.
Mash well until smooth.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Stir half the beaten egg into the... - 45.0588
Potato Spinach Pie
Trim, wash and coarsely chop fresh spinach. Cook in a small amount of water for 3 minutes or until limp. (If using frozen spinach, cook according to package directions.) Drain spinach in a colander, pressing out excess liquid. Set aside.
Mash hot potato with... - 36.3739
Potato Paprikas Pie
Potato Paprikas Pie is a delicious and extremely easy to make dish. I served this unique dish for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Potato Paprikas Pie recipe. - 49.4481
Swiss Style Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Halve potatoes.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Grease the oven-proof dish.
4) Ina bowl, mix caraway seeds and sea-salt together.
5) Dip the cut sides of potatoes into mixture.
6) Place potatoes in... - 42.3198
Steam or boil potatoes until tender then remove skins.
Heat milk with the butter, salt and pepper, pour into pan with skinned potatoes and mash well together with baking powder.
This mixture may be used for bordering a flan or other vegetable by forcing... - 20.7381
Polish Sausages & Creamy Potatoes
In 2-qt casserole combine sliced potatoes and water.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender, stirring after half the cooking time.
Drain; sprinkle with salt.
Soften cream cheese in 2-cup measure or small bowl at... - 41.6767
Potatoes Au Gratin
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan; blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Add cheese and stir until completely melted.
Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Turn into... - 38.4709
Suggestions For Idaho Baked Potato Garnitures
To bake potatoes, select firm, smooth ones with no blemishes and of a uniform size.
Place in a shallow pan, on a potato baker, or directly on the oven shelf.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or in a very hot... - 41.7571
Sausage Potato Supper
Sausage Potato Supper is powered enough to make any potato lover go gaga. The flavors of potato, kraut and sausages make this taste yum. Just check out the recipe of Cheese Stuffed Manicotti listed here. - 27.5194
Potato Waffles With Peach Sauce
1. To prepare waffles: In a medium bowl, combine the milk, egg substitute, honey.
2. Combine the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, and allspice into a large bowl.
3. Stir in the potatoes and hazelnuts.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients... - 42.0802
Potato Rye Rolls
1) Lightly grease a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
2) In a saucepan, place together potato cubes with water to cover.
3) Heat potato mixture to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until tender for 15 minutes.
5) Pour off the liquid, reserving 1/4... - 45.8456
Chef's Supper Bowl
Chef's supper bowl is a mixed cheese and vegetable salad prepared with thin strips of bologna. Made with potatoes, celery and lettuce with other veggies, this supper bowl salad is pretty filling even as a side. Dressed with mayo and caraway cheese dressing,... - 44.702
Cheese Soup With Broccoli Cauliflower And Sausage
In 2-quart casserole, place butter, sausage, onion, caraway seed, pepper and bay leaf.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until sausage begins to brown and onion is tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and... - 38.9931
Smoked Beef And Parmesan Soup
Stir in milk into soup in heavy 3-quart saucepan gradually.
Add smoked beef, cheese, onion, parsley, and caraway seed.
Cook and stir over hot coals till mixture is heated through, about 30 minutes, stirring often - 28.5204
Olive Chip Snack Bread
For topping, combine flour, cheese, eggs, butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce and olives; blend well.
Blend pancake mix, caraway seed and water; stir until a soft dough forms.
Spread in greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
Spoon topping mixture over dough,... - 36.6129
Pork And Kraut
1) In a skillet, brown meat.
2) In a slow cooker arrange the meat and then combine sauerkraut, water, onion, potato, soup, caraway seeds, and apple.
3) Pour the mixture over the roast, cover, and cook for 10 hours on low.
4) Season to taste... - 39.5738
Hearty Egg Skillet Bake
In an 8-inch omelet pan or skillet over medium heat, cook mushrooms, celery and onions in butter until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
Stir in potatoes, salt and caraway seed; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to brown, about 10... - 33.5991
Pork Rolls In Tomato And Wine Sauce
Cut the pepper into strips.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Pound the pork slices until quite thin.
Sprinkle with salt, caraway, pepper strips and some of the onion.
Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
Melt the butter and brown the pork rolls.
Add the... - 43.9223
Country Cousin Supper
Try out this fantastic Country Cousin Supper for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Country Cousin Supper recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 47.8014
Corned Beef & Cabbage Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together potatoes and parsley; spoon into 2-quart casserole.
Mix together remaining ingredients; spoon over potatoes.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated - 33.0418
Rakott Kaposzta Layered Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it. Add onion crescents and fry them until they turn crispy and golden. Stir in caraway seeds, garlic and cabbage and also sprinkle few spoonfuls of water.
3.... - 47.3428
Ham Sauerkraut Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the, soup, ham, sauerkraut, cheese, milk, mustard, and caraway.
3) Mix well and pour the mixture into five 10-ounce casseroles.
4) In a bowl, add the crumbs and butter, mix... - 39.914
1. Take a large bowl and add the drained herring liquid. Dice the herring.
2. Stir in beets, potatoes, onion, apple, cucumber and herring to the strained liquid. Spoon vinegar, toss them lightly to mix. Take a 6- cup bowl and oil it. Spoon the mixture... - 38.4605
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 47.2811
1) In a very large bowl, add the butter.
2) On high power, heat for 30 to 45 seconds, or until melted.
3) To this, add the potatoes, carrot, turnips and parsnips.
4) On high power, cook covered for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring in between.
5) Then, season... - 48.0112
Pumpernickel Bread ( Wheat, Rye, Corn )
This Pumpernickel Bread has become a regular lunch fare for me! This mixed grains bread is not only nutritiuos but also spicy. Serve up the Pumpernickel Bread with heaps of fresh green veggies topped with heaps of shredded cheese to your family and tell me hw... - 43.0551
1. Heat the oil and fry the garlic with the coriander, green peppercorns, black pepper and salt until golden.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft. Add one-quarter of the anchovies, stir, remove from the heat and cool slightly.
3. Cut the stalks off the... - 29.2505
Classic Chicken Paprika
I have learnt this Chicken Paprika from one of my friend. This Chicken Paprika should be tried by everyone and I am sure you will always crave for some more!! - 45.0333
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0