- » Caramelized Pear Caramel
Caramelized Pear Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Caramelized Pear Caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Caramelized Pear Caramel recipes.
Preheat oven to 475 degrees^ Peel, quarter and core pears; arrange in 1 layer in buttered cake pan.
Sprin- kle with sugar; dot with butter.
Bake for 15 minutes, basting once.
Pour cream over pears; bake for 2 min- utes longer.
Serve hot. - 28.8012
Pears In Caramel Sauce
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, and 1/4 cup pear syrup in a small saucepan; simmer until smooth and blended.
Place pear halves in syrup.
Heat, basting with syrup. - 24.9102
I have used this Caramel Pears recipe more than a hundred times. I have no idea about the origins of this Caramel Pears. But thanks to whomever I got it from! - 21.6159
Pears With Caramel Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Core pears and peel skin 1 -inch from top.
Combine sugar and dash cinnamon; sprinkle inside pears.
In oblong baking dish, arrange pears; sprinkle with water.
Heat, covered, 8 to 9 minutes or until pears are tender, cool or... - 37.9522
Caramel Pears has a luscious taste. The fruit and almonds give the Caramel Pears a mouth watering taste. Caramel Pears is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 24.9713
Poached Pears With Vanilla
Peel the pears, keeping the stem on them.
As soon as you have done this pour the lemon juice all over the pears to prevent them from turning brown.
Put the pears upright in a large pan - you may need to cut the bottoms so that they sit straight.
Add the... - 33.8106
Peel and halve the pears; remove seed pockets and stems.
In a wide shallow pan, combine the sugar, water, lemon juice, and vanilla; bring to a boil.
Drop the pears into boiling liquid, and poach 5 to 8 minutes or until pears are just slightly tender when... - 37.693
Delicate Pear Cake With Caramel Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
Drain 16-oz. can pear halves, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
Place pear halves in food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container; process until smooth.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, pureed... - 42.1819
Cinnamon Pears With Caramel
1. Use a small paring knife or a fruit corer to core the pears but not all the way though.
2. Peel the pears, starting 1 inch from the top.
3. In a small bowl, combine sugar, and cinnamon.
4. Spoon this mixture into pears
5. In a... - 45.8014
Caramel Pear & Walnut Tart
Lay pie shell in a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Fold pastry edge down into pan and press flush with pan rim.
With a fork, prick bottom of pie shell about 15 times.
Bake in a 400° oven until medium golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Cool on a... - 41.0157
Caramelized Pears Deluxe
Heat oven to 500°.
Arrange pear quarters round sides up in single layer in ungreased baking dish, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Sprinkle with sugar; dot with butter.
Bake uncovered until sugar melts and turns golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
Pour whipping cream evenly... - 24.8012
Sauteed Naumes Bosc Pear
1. In a medium sized skillet, combine margarine, soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix well and cook on a medium flame till sugar dissolves.
2. Add pears and cook till sauce is reduced and caramelised.
3. Serve warm as an accompaniment with roast... - 31.0504
Pear Tatins With Rum Caramel And Vanilla Cream
1. Dust the surface with flour nad roll the pastry out thinly; cut it into flour
2. Core the pears and push a star anise into each of the holes and mould the pastry around each of the pear half; trim excess dough out
3. Arrange them on the baking trya... - 43.3146
Caramelized Peaches And Pears
I love preparing these caramelized peaches and pears for dessert for both family and parties as a dessert. Fresh and juicy, these caramelized peaches and pears are easy to prepare and have the natural sweetness of fruit accentuated by cream and sugar. chilled... - 30.4496
Delicate Pear Cake With Caramel Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3 Thoroughly drain 1 can pear halves and reserve 1/3 cup liquid.
4 In a food processor bowl fitted with metal blade or blender container,... - 44.7832
Pears With Caramel Sauce
Core pears and peel skin 1 inch from top.
Combine sugar and dash cinnamon; sprinkle inside pears.
Arrange pears in 12x8-inch dish.
Sprinkle with water.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, or until pears are tender, cool or chill.
Just... - 37.4707
Poires Au Caramel
1. Brush each pear with lemon juice. Place in an ovenproof dish.
2. Dissolve the sugar in 150 ml (1 1/4 pint) water, then bring to the boil without stirring and boil until the syrup becomes a light golden caramel.
3. Remove from the heat. Quickly pour on the... - 31.3067
Pear Cake With Caramel Drizzle
Combine eggs, sugar, and oil in a large bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and allspice, add to sugar mixture alternately with pears.
Stir in pecans.
Spoon into a well-greased and floured Bundt... - 39.1607
Cinnamon Pear Cake With Caramel Coffee Sauce
The cinnamon pear cake with caramel coffee sauce is a fruity and delectable cake baked with bartlett pears. Baked with a batter of flour, eggs, sugar flavored with vanilla and spices, the pear cake is served with a topping of the cooked caramel and coffee... - 45.7433
Caramelized Upside Down Pear Pie
1. To make the pastry, combine the flour and salt in a bowl. Cut or rub in the butter and vegetable fat until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in just enough water to bind. Wrap the dough in clear film (plastic wrap) and chill for 30 minutes.... - 44.5665
Pear, Roquefort, And Caramelized Onion Galette
Cook onion in butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat, 30 to 35 minutes or until onion is caramelized, stirring often.
Stir in salt and pepper; set aside.
Unfold piecrust and roll into a 14" circle on a lightly floured surface.
Transfer to a parchment... - 41.2571
Ginger Ice Cream With Caramelized Pears
1. Combine cream, water, and ginger in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring almost to a boil; remove from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2. Whisk egg yolks and sugar substitute in a large bowl until lightened and thick. Gradually whisk half of the... - 34.1652
Banana Orange Caramel
Place the banana, pear, cinnamon, orange rind and juice in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
Place the water and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently until dissolved.
Bring to the boil and boil steadily until a rich... - 33.6937
Caramelized Fruit Crisp
The caramelized fruit crisp is a cooked and baked dessert made with assorted fruits of choice. cooked with sugar and spiced with ginger, the fruits are baked with a topping of flour, oats and maple sugar flavored with cinnamon. - 41.9139
Caramel Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the pineapple by trimming off the top and bottom. Cut off the skin, removing all the tough pieces.
2. Cut the pineapple in slices and remove the core from each.
3. Cut the flesh into small segments. Place in an ovenproof glass dish.
4. Peel the... - 42.2224
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 39.8638
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Pear Tatin recipe? You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Pear Tatin recipe with the world!. It is an effortless Dessert. Stop ruminating and make this Pear Tatin right now! - 42.6899
Hot Gingered Fruits
Select firm but ripe fresh fruit, such as apples, peaches, pears, pineapples, and bananas.
Core, peel when necessary, and slice into attractive shapes approximately 1/2 inch thick.
Melt butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
Add brown sugar, ginger,... - 31.7057
Baked Brie With Macadamia Praline
Baked Brie with macadamia Praline 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Baked Brie w macadamia Praline from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save... - 132.017
Vanilla Poached Pears
1. In a large sized sauce pan, combine wine, 450 ml water, vanilla pod, vanilla essence, sugar and lemon juice. Mix well and cook on a low flame till sugar has dissolved, while stirring continuously.
2. Add pears and bring to boil.
3. Once boiled,... - 47.443
Spun Sugar Pears
1) Cut a thin slice from the base of each pear, so that they stand upright.
2) In a large bowl, combine Madeira, sugar, and lime juice together and blend well.
3) Cover the bowl and cook on High power for 3 minutes.
4) Stir the mixture... - 41.715
Weissbier And Honey Poached Pears
Poached pears are a classic dish that usually uses red or white wine. I decided to do something a bit different and try Weihenstephaner Hefe, a wheat beer from the The World's oldest continuously operating brewery from a Bavarian monastery in Germany. I think... - 35.2999
Pear Custard Tart
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange peel and salt; mix well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse... - 39.3597
Quick Pear Sundaes
Place a scoop of ice cream in each pear cavity, top with caramel sauce.
Sprinkle with almonds. - 17.6389
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious & healthy dessert from fresh bosc pears, walnuts, and homemade caramel sauce in this short cooking video. - 121.082
Baked Pears In White Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Use a paring knife to peel pears, halve and core .
3. In a medium baking dish or casserole, place pears, cut side down.
4. Pour dry white wine over the pears and sprinkle generously with the sugar.
5.... - 37.8407
Golden Pears And Orange
1) Make half parts of the pears. Core the central part and cut into thin slices.
2) Peel off the orange skin and cut into thin slices.
3) In a medium skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
4) Add the fruits and stir occasionally... - 39.7946
Delicious Poached Pear
If you are looking for an elegant seasonal dessert to serve your guests this summer, there could be nothing better than poached pears. Chef Keith Snow shares a delectable pear dessert recipe that isn't just easy and effortless to make, but this sweet-tart... - 96.0092
Spicy Pear Coffee Cake
Prepare and bake your favorite spice cake recipe or one-layer size spice cake mix.
Pare, core, and slice pears.
Combine sugar, water, and cinnamon candies; heat to boiling; add pear slices.
Simmer over low heat till tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain and... - 39.8341
Pear And Fie Tart
1)Soak figs in cold water for a minimum of 2 hours.
2)Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3) Grease and dust a 9-inch flan ring.
MAKING ... - 39.174
Braised Pears A La Bressane
Braised Pears A La Bressane is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Braised Pears A La Bressane; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 36.5894
1. Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
2. In a 10 inch tart pan, place the pie crust dough over bottom and up side.
3. With a fork, prick the dough on all sides and flute edges, if desired.
4. Place the pan in the middle of center oven rack and... - 43.4328
In food grinder and using coarse blade, or in food processor and using on/off motion, coarsely chop clementine and lemon.
In large heavy saucepan, combine clementine mixture, pears, golden and seeded raisins, sugar, peel, wine, cherries, butter, cinnamon,... - 34.8175
Pear And Hazelnut Tart
1. Toast 1 cup hazelnuts in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Rub skins off while warm (not all skin will come completely off).
3. In a food processor grind hazelnuts finely with metal blade.
4. Combine 1/4 cup nuts, flour, salt and... - 123.941
Cherry Pear Skillet Cobbler
In 10-inch heavy skillet with tight-fitting lid, crumble sugar-nut mixture from refrigerated caramel rolls; add orange peel, orange juice, and cinnamon.
Stir in cherry or strawberry pie filling and pears; cover.
Grill over medium-slow coals till mixture is... - 31.6993
Loin Of Pork With Pears
Heat the sugar in a roasting-tin over a medium heat until it turns to a good brown caramel.
Add the cider or water (stand back so you are not splattered with hot sugar) and stir until the caramel dissolves.
Add the pears, onion, and seasonings, then put the... - 38.4868
Chocolate Cake With Pears In Custard
Scrub the potato under running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick in several places with a fork.
Put in the center of the microwave oven on kitchen paper and microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH.
Cover the potato with a cloth and leave to stand for 5... - 44.2195
Pears En Croute
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
Combine beaten egg white and 1 teaspoon water in small bowl; set aside.
Combine raisins, walnuts, brown sugar, contents of cinnamon swirl... - 42.3469
Pear And Chocolate Charlotte
Break 3 1/2 oz (100 g/3 1/2 oz) of chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Heat the milk in a bowl for 4 minutes on HIGH.
Put the whole egg, 2 egg yolks and 31/2 oz (100 g/31/2 oz) of sugar in a large bowl... - 45.4064
Dried Pear Fritters
Dried Pear Fritters are simple and delightful treat for your taste buds. Combine the fritters with caramel, corn or maple syrup and enjoy them. Serve them hot. - 49.5932
Olive Oil And Sauternes Cake With Roasted Pears
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Lightly oil a 10-by-5-inch loaf pan with olive oil. In the large bowl of an electric standing mixer fitted with a whip attachment, beat the sugar and eggs at medium speed until pale yellow and fluffy, about 2... - 30.1174
Pear Tarte Tatin With Cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Spread the butter over the base of a 18cm/7in heavy ovenproof omelette pan. Sprinkle with the sugar, then sprinkle the cardamom seeds over.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pastry to a circle... - 32.6328
Pears A La Joinville
Pears A La Joinville is a simple and delicious dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 37.4017
Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie
Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie has a fine taste. Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie get its taste from pastry crust dressed with vanilla ice cream and pears. Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 38.9723
Pear Tarte Tatin
This Pear Tarte Tatin tastes incredible ! This fruity bake is sure going to become your prime dessert favorite in no time ! Your suggestions for this Pear Tarte Tatinare welcome ! - 43.4026
Orange Pear Perfect Mince Pie
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 425°F.
Unfold 1 crust; remove top plastic sheet Press out fold lines; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon flour Spread flour evenly over crust Place floured side down on ungreased... - 43.0092
Flamed Fruit Salad
1) Chop the fruits into small pieces and prepare them for cooking.
2) In a bowl put all the fruits and mix these together.
3) Grate lemon and squeeze out juice.
4) Add lemon juice to fruits.
5) In a saucepan, put the butter and sugar.... - 36.6304
1) In a dry saucepan, place the sugar.
2) Place the pan over moderate heat and stir until the sugar has turned to a caramel.
3) At first, as the sugar melts on the base of the pan, the mixture will become lumpy, but continue stirring... - 41.2036
Flamed Fruit Salad
1. Start by chopping the fruits into pieces, also grate the lemon
2. In a bowl, mix the fruit pieces together and squeeze juice out of the grated lemon on the fruits in the bowl
3. in a pan, place the butter and caster sugar, then heat... - 44.5137
Honey Baked Ham
Honey baked ham is one of my favorites. I love the glazed look and the delicious flavor that the fruit juices and honey add to this ham. An easy to make recipe that is fit for even beginners to make a start. - 27.5275
Spinach Soup With Broccolini
Amazing green vegetable soup which is apt for the winter. You will really relish this soup while you watch the video. It’s organic and great for your health. - 132.303
Happy 2012 from ABCcubed! We are starting this brand-new year with a brand-new episode of AKwan's Kitchen. In the Season 3 premiere, we are welcoming the year 2012 by making an All-American Classic--the apple pie! Thanks to our guests for making special... - 114.709
Roasted Fennel Mac
When fennel is roasted it becomes sweet and slightly caramelized. It’s paired with pears and Gruyère and added to traditional Mac and Cheese to dress it up. - 111.763
Fresh Fruit Fondue
1. Combine flour, sugar, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; mix well. Add a mixture of milk and egg. Beat batter until smooth. Pour into a small serving bowl. If desired, batter may be mixed by placing all ingredients in a blender jar and blending... - 30.2921
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and pour it into a heavy 9 inch shallow pan (1 1/2 inch deep).
Sprinkle the brown sugar over the butter and place one slice of pineapple in the centre of the cake pan.
Cut the remaining pineapple... - 38.2616
Miami Spice Seafood Barbecue Sauce
1) In a large, heavy saucepan placed over high heat, saute the peppers, garlic, onion and bay leaf in oil till the ingredients begin to caramelize.
2) Add the stock, beer and tomatoes and reduce the heat to moderate-high.
3) Continue to cook the... - 41.0393
Upside-down Ginger Cakelets
To Make Cakes: Place butter in a 2-quart (8-cup) microwavesafe bowl.
Cover with paper towel and microwave on high (100%) for 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in sugar and molasses.
Whisk in egg.
Stir in applesauce.
Add flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking... - 43.3983