- » Caramelized Peach Pear
Caramelized Peach Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramelized peach pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramelized peach pear recipes.
Caramelized Peaches And Pears
I love preparing these caramelized peaches and pears for dessert for both family and parties as a dessert. Fresh and juicy, these caramelized peaches and pears are easy to prepare and have the natural sweetness of fruit accentuated by cream and sugar. chilled... - 31.6717
Refrigerator Honey Flan
1) In a bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
2) Beat in the honey, cocoa and sherry, then stir in the crushed biscuits until thoroughly mixed.
3) In a greased 8 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator until set.
4) If... - 43.9672
Hot Gingered Fruits
Select firm but ripe fresh fruit, such as apples, peaches, pears, pineapples, and bananas.
Core, peel when necessary, and slice into attractive shapes approximately 1/2 inch thick.
Melt butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
Add brown sugar, ginger,... - 33.9802
Line a 7-in fian ring with the pastry.
Prick the bottom of the fian, and bake it “blind”.
Bake for about 30 mm first in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6) reducIng the heat, as the pastry sets, to moderate (350° F., Gas 4).
When the pastry is cooked... - 46.0983
Fruit Medley Flan
1) Preheat the oven at (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Roll out the pastry sheet.
3) Use a 20-cm (8-in) fluted flan ring to line.
4) Spread all the fruit mixture over the pastry.
5) In a bowl, add egg and sugar to whisk in.
6) Add few drops of... - 41.4026
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 45.3186
Fresh Fruit Fondue
1. Combine flour, sugar, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; mix well. Add a mixture of milk and egg. Beat batter until smooth. Pour into a small serving bowl. If desired, batter may be mixed by placing all ingredients in a blender jar and blending... - 31.7836
Flamed Fruit Salad
1) Chop the fruits into small pieces and prepare them for cooking.
2) In a bowl put all the fruits and mix these together.
3) Grate lemon and squeeze out juice.
4) Add lemon juice to fruits.
5) In a saucepan, put the butter and sugar.... - 37.9408
Flamed Fruit Salad
1. Start by chopping the fruits into pieces, also grate the lemon
2. In a bowl, mix the fruit pieces together and squeeze juice out of the grated lemon on the fruits in the bowl
3. in a pan, place the butter and caster sugar, then heat... - 45.6734
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and pour it into a heavy 9 inch shallow pan (1 1/2 inch deep).
Sprinkle the brown sugar over the butter and place one slice of pineapple in the centre of the cake pan.
Cut the remaining pineapple... - 40.0853