- » Caramelized Apple
Caramelized Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramelized apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramelized apple recipes.
Creamy Caramelized Onion Apple And Fennel Soup
1) In a saute pan, caramelize the onions until golden inn olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter.
2) Add the shallots,garlic and leeks. Saute it all together and add to the stock pot.
3) Then in the same saute pan add your fennel and apples. Cook for 5... - 131.749
Ice Cream With Apple Toffee Topping
Looking for some delicious topping ideas for icecream and cakes? Here we have one, just for you…a toffee apple topping. This sweet and sugary topping can be eaten as it is too… - 100.968
You should try this caramel apple recipe, when your kids are tired with the regular snacks of fresh and raw apples. Serve the apple slices with a drizzle of creamy caramel sauce and enjoy their reaction. Within minutes you can serve this favorite dessert.... - 99.6288
Caramelized Apple And Walnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 340 degree F or 160 degree C
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a non stick skillet, combine 75 grams of sugar and vanilla.
4. Place the pan on a medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes until the sugar has... - 49.3038
Caramelized Apple Cake With Cointreau Custard
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Put the apples in a large, non-stick frying pan with 25g butter and muscovado sugar and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until just tender and caramelised, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat.
To make the... - 48.5533
Nutty Apple Tart With A Twist
Place the Granny Smith apples in a bowl with the lemon juice and pour in enough water to cover.
Place the Bramley apples in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove the lid and beat in the caster... - 46.5215
Caramelized Apples With Sugar Glazed Yogurt
Cut each apple into 8 wedges; cut each wedge into 3 pieces.
Pat apple dry with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in a large nonstick skillet.
Add half of the apple, and saute 2 minutes.
Gradually add half of the sugar, and cook 8 to 10 minutes or... - 42.1949
Wash and polish apples.
Insert skewers into stem end.
Prepare squares of waxed paper or tinfoil each big enough to hold an apple, blossom end down.
Boil 1" of water in a large flat pan.
Place the rest of the ingredients into a heavy-bottomed saucepan that... - 41.644
1. Wash the apples and pat them dry. Insert a small wooden skewer or toothpick into the stalk end of each apple.
2. Grease a baking try with oil or line it with butter paper.
3. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine all the other... - 40.829
Caramelized Apple Wafer
1. Pre heat an oven at 240 C (480 F).
2. Place thawed pastry on a dusted surface and roll out into 2 rectangles, each measuring 8 inch x 4 ½ inch). Trim edges and place on baking trays.
3. Place 6 apple halves, rounded side up, on... - 40.1123
Toffee Apple Wedges
1. Line two baking trays with non-stick parchment.
2. In a heavy-based saucepan stir the sugar, syrup, butter, lemon juice and 5 tablespoons of water over a gentle heat until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Increase the heat and boil,... - 39.9897
Remove and discard apple stems; insert sticks halfway into apples; set aside.
Boil 3/4 cup cream, sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until mixture turns a rich brown color and temperature reaches 250°, about 15... - 39.7301
1. With the honey and molasses sift the milk powder.
2. Mixing in well, heat the mixture to let it boil.
3. Lowering the flame let it simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Allow the mixture to cool in the freezer for 10 minutes.
5. As the mixture... - 39.4896
Caramelized Apple And Chicken Casserole
Marinate the chicken joints in the cider and lemon rind for at least 2 hours.
Drain and pat dry.
Brown the pieces lightly in butter or oil.
Put the apple and onion into a heavy saucepan or casserole and pour on a little of the cider to stop the apple from... - 38.6445
Wash apples, remove stems, and stick skewers into stem end of apples.
Bring milk and concentrate to a boil.
Add vinegar and cook mixture to soft ball stage, 238°.
Be careful not to burn it! Take form heat and add margarine.
Beat until slightly thickened.
Dip... - 38.4873
Insert skewers in stem ends of apples.
Place all remaining ingredients except food coloring in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer and heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until sugar and candies dissolve; do not boil.
Mix in coloring, then... - 37.007
Breakfast Apple Rings
1. Wash the apples well before coring them using a fruit corer.
2. Slice the apples into ½ inch thick rings
3. Preheat the broiler.
4. Combine sugar and cinnamon
5. Arrange apple rings on a cookie sheet
6. Brush each with melted butter... - 36.8317
1. Into the stalk end of each apple, insert a wooden skewer and push each of the skewers halfway through into the apple
2. In a saucepan, measure the sugar, golden syrup and water ad stir over a low flame till the sugar dissolves
3. Turn the heat up... - 35.2233
Pork Apple And Sage Burger With Caramelized Onions
To caramelise the onions, cook them with the sugar and a large knob of butter over a very gentle heat for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, mix all the burger ingredients together in a bowl and season well.
Shape into four burgers, then fry... - 35.0499
Warm Apple Compote With Frozen Yogurt
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the brown sugar and nutmeg and stir until smooth.
Add the apples, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
Spoon the apples into dessert bowls.
Top with the... - 27.2763
Fried Apples With Brown Sugar
Quarter and core apples, but do not peel.
Melt butter in frying pan.
Place apples skin side down in pan.
Sprinkle generously with sugar, add a little water, cover, and cook very slowly until tender and candied.
Eat hot. - 24.0172