- » Caramel Topping Apple Pie
Caramel Topping Apple Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel topping apple pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel topping apple pie recipes.
Caramel Topped Apple Pie
In an 3- to 4-quart pan, combine apples and water.
Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute, then pour into a 10-by 15-inch rimmed baking pan to cool quickly.
Spoon apples into pastry shell.
Combine sugar, cracker crumbs, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, pecans, and... - 38.4027
Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie
1. Prepare Pastry for Single-Crust Pie. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer pastry to a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate, being careful not to stretch pastry. Trim and crimp edge.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir... - 35.2079
Caramel Apple Pie
I bet, it's seldom that there will be something as delicious and wholesome as this Caramel Apple Pie . Try out this wonderfully incredible recipe for Caramel Apple Pie ; you're gonna love this one! - 43.3617
Caramel Crunch Apple Pie
Combine flour, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon; spread into an ungreased 8-in.square baking pan.
Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool; crumble and set aside.
Sprinkle apples with lemon juice.
Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon; toss with... - 43.4824
Caramel Apple Pie
Great tasting Caramel Apple Pie that will melt in your mouth.Easy to make Caramel Apple Pie. Nutty Caramel Apple Pie. - 41.5786
Caramel Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Take a clean bowl and mix butter, cinnamon, salt, pecans, flour, crumbs, and sugar in it.
3) Arrange the apple slices in the pie shell and pour the above mixture over them.
4) Place the pie shell in the... - 49.2214
Caramel Apple Pie
Pour rum over apples and turn several times to moisten all pieces.
In pie pan heat sugar slowly over low heat, stirring constantly.
When sugar is melted and begins to smoke, add butter.
Drain apples and pile into pie pan; sprinkle with the salt.
Roll pastry... - 38.8504
Easy Caramel Apple Tart
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Remove crusts from pouches.
3) On ugreased cookie sheet, unroll 1 crust in center of it.
3) Place second crust fiat over first crust, matching edges and pressing to seal.
4) With rolling pin, roll the... - 37.61
Apple Pie On The Run
1. Use an ice cream scoop for both the pie and ice cream. Place a small scoop of pie in the bottom of a waffle cone. Layer 1 small scoop of ice cream, 1 small scoop of pie, 1 scoop of ice cream, 1 scoop of pie, and finish with a nicely rounded scoop of ice... - 22.687
Caramel Apple Pudding
Sieve the plain flour into a bowl, stir in 2 oz/50 g dark brown sugar and cinnamon.
Rub in 1 oz/25 g fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in 1-2 tbsp cold water to form a firm dough.
Wrap and chill for 1 hr.
Place the remaining fat in a... - 37.5774
Country Apple Cake With Caramel Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 In a large bowl, mix oil and eggs, beating well.
4 Add in quick bread mix, apple pie filling, cinnamon and nutmeg.
5 Using a spoon,... - 45.3845
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars (haaave Mercy)
Never mind whether you love caramel or apple desserts, this is one treat that will surely get you berserk over it, literally! Simple, sumptuous and sweet, this not-so-cloy dessert is the ideal way to wind up your dinner with great élan. Sinfully delicious... - 145.847
Caramel Apple Sauce
1. Core and slice apple into pieces.
2. In a bowl, add apple slices and lime juice. Mix well, and set aside.
3. Place a frying pan on medium heat, add sugar and 2 tablespoons of water in it. Do not stir, just swirl the pan around and... - 109.396
Downside-up Apple Pecan Pie
A rare Downside up Apple Pecan pie an absolute delight this festive season.Apple pecan Pie with caramel pecan layer flavored with nutmegs,lemon juice & cinnamon.Apple Pecan pie that you will never miss. - 49.9749
Happy 2012 from ABCcubed! We are starting this brand-new year with a brand-new episode of AKwan's Kitchen. In the Season 3 premiere, we are welcoming the year 2012 by making an All-American Classic--the apple pie! Thanks to our guests for making special... - 114.709
Cinnamon Apple Pie
The aroma of a baking apple pie reminds so many of visits to grandma’s place! Nikki demonstrates a rather simple recipe. A caramel twist in this one, it really gives this pie a great flavor! - 115.437
POUR milk into medium bowl.
Add pie filling mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
FOLD whipped topping into filling mixture.
Pour into crust.
Chill until firm, about 2... - 37.911
Cinnamon Apple Whirls
In a saucepan, combine pie filling, fruit juice, butter, nuts, and topping mix from the caramel rolls.
Bring to boiling.
Pour into ll x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Top with caramel rolls.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 33.2272
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 147.672
Banana Nut Cream Tart
1. For filling in the top of a double boiler, combine sugar and flour and then add half and half, eggs and butter.
2. Place over simmering water and stirring frequently cook about 20 minutes until thick enough to coat back of a spoon.
3. Stir in... - 44.5774
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 45.8907