Sweet Potato Pie
- » Caramel Topped Sweet Potato
Caramel Topped Sweet Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel topped sweet potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel topped sweet potato recipes.
Mashed Sweet Potato Caramel
Left-over sweet potatoes, either baked or boiled, may be used for this dish.
Mash potatoes and add sufficient milk or cream to make a smooth, soft paste.
Season with pepper and salt.
Put into a well-greased casserole.
Pour in thick maple sirup heated with... - 30.3621
Caramel-glazed Sweet Potatoes
Mash sweet potatoes and salt.
Mound in un greased 1 quart casserole; drizzle with caramel topping.
(To serve immediately, see below.) Cover and refrigerate.
45 minutes before serving, heat oven to 350Â°.
Heat Caramel-glazed Sweet Potatoes uncovered until... - 23.3747
Caramel-glazed Sweet Potatoes
Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes is simple and can be prepared in no time. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this easy Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes recipe, donâ€™t miss it! - 25.6888
Caramel Sweet Potatoes
This is a side dish that your guest's will be asking for the recipe during this holiday season! - 28.7143
Sweet Potatoes And Caramel Sauce
Thinking what dessert to prepare for a party? Here is a recipe to your rescue. Sweet potatoes and caramel sauce is a classic side dish which can be made during holidays or while you are entertaining. Check it out! - 102.073
Easy Caramel Sweet Potato Pie
This is a reprint of the recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest s foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN;... - 30.3464
Sweet Potatoes & Apples Caramel
Combine the granulated sugar, salt, and nutmeg; blend in butter with a fork.
Thinly slice potatoes to make 4 cups, and thinly slice the apples.
In a 2-quart casserole or 9-inch square baking pan, make a layer of potatoes, then apples, then sugar mixture,... - 40.7538
Marsh Mallow Topped Sweet Potatoes
1. Cut the sweet potatoes into thick wedges.
2. Combine butter and honey to make a glaze.
3. Grease a 1 quart baking dish with butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
5. Arrange the potato slices in the baking dish.
6. Brush with... - 38.1119
Twice-baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Wash potatoes. Pierce each potato several times with a large fork to allow steam to escape. Place potatoes in microwave oven. Microwave at 100% (high) 6 to 7 minutes; turn potatoes over and rearrange after 3 minutes. When done, potatoes should be almost... - 27.2867
Butter-pecan Sweet Potatoes
Nothing better than this combo of sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter and pecans... just like candy - except it's vegetables! - 105.101
Blue Cheese And Lyonnaise Potato Topped Sirloin
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a hot skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the sliced potatoes and onions and brown.
3. Once caramelized, deglaze by adding the red wine vinegar into the skillet and placing into... - 127.002
Southern Sweet Potato Casserole
A fine casserole for the holiday season. This video shows how to prepare sweet potato casserole with a crunchy pecan topping. Baked to perfection, this creamy dish will surely turn out to be a tradition every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Try it...yummmmy. - 112.104
Sweet Potato Cupcakes
Roasted Sweet Potato Cake stuffed and topped, featuring a Sweet Potato/Mascarpone Cream...a true Autumn delight! - 113.23
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 101.94
1) Use 1 teaspoon butter to grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
2) Layer with sweet potatoes and then bananas over the top.
3) Add the chicken breasts and top with cilantro and chiles.
4) Drizzle the lime juice over the chicken and add the peel and... - 35.2796
Chicken Caribbe has a Incredible taste. The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Chicken Caribbe Refreshing taste. - 37.1272
Blackened Grilled Salmon With Spicy Creamed Corn
1. In a bowl, toss the potato wedges 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Cut up the onion, pablano pepper and shuck the corn.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Add the potatoes, onion, pablano pepper and... - 113.56
Rice Fritters Sour Cream Escarole And Upside Down Cake
If you are prone to lactose intolerance and want to enjoy dairy products, have a look at this video. The video shares amazing information on lactose free sour cream. The host also shows wonderful recipes combining sour cream with other ingredients . Check it... - 123.92
Recipes For A Romantic Picnic
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates ideas for creating a romantic Provence inspired picnic for you and the one you love! - 0
Black Pepper Crusted Flat Iron Steaks
This is an idea that popped in my mind, I love flat iron steaks so I wanted to do something interesting with them. I wanted a really good sauce to top it and I came up with a very simple Guinness stout reduction that was perfect. - 112.61
White Bean And Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, covering them with water.
3) Heat the beans until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4)... - 48.113
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0
Mama Sita’s Serie – Lumpiang Sariwa
Add the water and yam in a wok, bring to a boil and simmer until half cooked.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
Cover and cook briefly until the vegetables are tender.
In a bowl, combine all dry... - 42.4393