Caramel Ice Cream
- » Caramel Topped Ice Cream
Caramel Topped Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel topped ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel topped ice cream recipes.
Ice Cream With Apple Toffee Topping
Looking for some delicious topping ideas for icecream and cakes? Here we have one, just for you…a toffee apple topping. This sweet and sugary topping can be eaten as it is too… - 101.101
Caramel Ice Cream Dessert
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix flour, oatmeal, and brown sugar.
Add nuts and butter; mix well.
Spread mixture on large cookie sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, crumble while hot.
Cool mixture and sprinkle half of crumbs on bottom of pan.
Drizzle 1 jar of caramel... - 41.2923
Banana Caramel Topping
In a large saucepan, combine ice cream topping, lemon juice, cinnamon and peel.
Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
Just before serving, stir in bananas and extract. - 28.2844
Butter Brickle Dessert
1. Pat thin on a large cookie sheet, and bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
2. Crumble while hot, then spread half on the bottom of a greased 9 x 12 pan.
3. Drizzle 1/2 a jar of caramel topping over crumbs.
4. Spread 1 pint (2 c.) vanilla ice cream on top.
5.... - 27.5064
Caramel And Hazelnut Ice Cream
1) In a heatproof plate, add in the bread crumbs, brown sugar and hazelnuts.
2) In a broiler, roast for about 5 to 8 minutes till they start to caramelize and become brown. Keep stirring in between.
3) Allow the mixture to cool down.
4) Beat the egg... - 37.1482
Oreo Ice Cream Cake With Caramel Sauce
Oreo cookies have always been a favorite!! This recipe can be made by using ice cream of your choice, while i have used vanilla here, you could try mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip too!! This delicious and mouth watering dessert is easy to make and is an... - 0
Quick Caramel Topping
In a 4 cup measure cook caramels and water, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes or till soft enough to stir smooth, stirring once.
Top ice cream. - 16.5585
Caramel Sauce For Ice Cream Sundaes Or Puddings
1.In a heavy bottom pan melt sugar over low flame.
2.Once the sugar has melted tilt the pan in a circular motion till the sugar attains a rich amber color. Do not stir or mix the sugar using a spoon. At this stage the sugar needs to be left as it is... - 37.7231
Snickers Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
This Ice Cream Sandwich cake is starting to become my favorite go to summer dessert. Kids and adults love this stuff!! It's so easy to make you can remember all of the ingredients and steps the first time you make it. There is no end to the ways you can... - 119.82
Never Fail Caramel Icing
Mix butter, sugars and cream.
Bring to a boil, cook rapidly for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add marshmallows.
When melted, add vanilla and sifted powdered sugar.
Stir until thick enough to spread over cake. - 29.3445
Mix together in saucepan, and bring to boil, continue boiling until it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from stove and add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 tablespoon butter.
Set aside to cool; then beat with wooden spoon until right consistency... - 18.0071
Baked Coconut Caramel Icing
Combine and spread on top of cold cake, and place in oven under top element in centre of oven, and leave until sugar bubbles through and begins to brown.
Oven doesn't need to be pre-heated€”just top burner on, and oven door may be left open.
Takes from 3... - 20.5107
Caramel Nut Ice Cream
Melt 3/4 c of the sugar in a skillet until syrupy and golden brown in color.
Add the water slowly while stirring, and cook until the caramel dissolves.
Mix the flour, the remaining 1/4 c sugar, and salt, in the top of a double boiler, and add the hot caramel... - 38.5991
Caramel Sauce Icing
Boil 3 minutes; spread on cake and sprinkle with coconut and/or chopped nuts. - 18.2916
Ginger Ice Cream With Caramelized Pears
1. Combine cream, water, and ginger in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring almost to a boil; remove from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2. Whisk egg yolks and sugar substitute in a large bowl until lightened and thick. Gradually whisk half of the... - 36.5869
Caramelized Grilled Pineapple With Ice Cream And Rum Sauce
If pineapple are your favorite, the you are going to love this video here. Watch the chef here making and amazing dessert by grilling pineapple and topping it with rum sauce and ice cream. Also, learn how to cut the pineapple in two different ways. - 111.075
Taffy Apple Ice Cream
1. In a medium saucepan combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, and molasses. Cook and stir over medium heat till sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Slowly stir 1 cup of hot milk mixture into the beaten eggs; return to hot mixture in saucepan.... - 32.8701
Betty's Creamy Caramel Icing
1. Place a pot over low heat and melt butter in it.
2. Drop cream and brown sugar. Turn the heat to medium high, stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until it comes to a full boil. Remove the pot from heat.
3. In a bowl take confectioner's sugar.... - 0
Ice Cream Squares
Sprinkle 2 cups of the Granola in ungreased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; drizzle with ice cream topping.
Cut ice cream into about 1-inch slices; place on Granola in pan.
Let stand until slightly softened; spread evenly.
Sprinkle with remaining Granola.
Cover... - 26.2117
Caramel Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter pie pan.
With a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth; add sugar, vanilla, and almond extract.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition; blend in cream.
Pour caramel topping into pie pan.
Carefully (very slowly) pour... - 41.5944
Banana Split Eclairs
Banana Split Eclairs is simply super delicious. Prepare this yummy Banana Split Eclairs and serve it for your kids. Its tasty and addictive! I am sure your tots will be asking for more within minutes! - 44.0936
Ice Cream Cookie Sundaes
1. Break cookies into small pieces. Arrange a layer of cookie pieces in the bottom of each dish. With the small spoon, put some of the ice cream topping over the cookie pieces. Save the rest of the topping until Step 3.
2. Peel the banana. Slice it with the... - 27.6602
Uncooked Flam is easy to make recipe. Uncooked Flam gets its wonderful taste from fruit filling and cream. Uncooked Flam is love by kids all over the world. - 29.824
Peanut Butter And Vanilla Ice Cream Pie
Mix in the regular vanilla ice cream and peanut butter and you have a new creation! A cold pie dessert which will be totally loved by all. See the video on how make this pie! - 105.081
Caramel Hot Cocoa
Combine sugar and unsweetened cocoa in a small saucepan; stir in skim milk and caramel ice cream topping.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture is thoroughly heated and caramel topping dissolves.
Serve immediately. - 25.2127
Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream Cake
Everybody loves cake. Monique's beautiful chocolate crunch ice cream cake is going to make you very popular at every event you take it too. Try it out, we are not kidding! - 110.693
Heat oven to 350°.
Blend eggs, 1/3 cup caramel topping, the salt and flavoring; gradually stir in milk.
Place 1 teaspoon caramel topping in each of 6 to 8 custard cups; pour custard over caramel topping.
Place cups in baking pan, 13x9x2 inches; pour very hot... - 35.5126
Praline Ice Cream Cake
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add ice cream, then eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and graham cracker crumbs.
Mix until smooth.
Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Combine sour cream and ice cream... - 39.5898
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Heat oven to 350 F.
Cream together Egg Beaters, sugars, Miracle Whip, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer; add flour and baking soda.
Set aside 1 cup of the batter.
Spread remaining batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed... - 40.1689
How To Make Caramel
Making the perfect caramel is key for any baking enthusiast. From salted caramels to sauce for topping ice cream, caramel is a confectionery building block. Fine Cooking expert Nicki Sizemore shows us how to avoid the common pitfalls in making caramel. - 0
Caramel Sauced Fruit Kabobs
For caramel sauce, in a small saucepan combine cream cheese and caramel ice-cream topping.
Cook and stir till cream cheese melts.
Stir in pecans.
If desired, add milk to make a sauce of thinner consistency.
Meanwhile, bias-slice bananas into 1 1/2-inch... - 38.5735
Ice Cream Dreamy Delight
Combine flour, oatmeal, and brown sugar. Blend well. Cut in butter until mixture is about the size of peas. Stir in 1 cup nuts. Spread the mixture on a cookie sheet or baking pan, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.... - 23.2079
How To Make Caramel Sauce
The method used in the video is called DRY METHOD where you melt the sugar by itself in the pan, this is the quicker and less dangerous way to melt it since the sugar won't crystalize as easily. Learn how to make caramel sauce to use on ice creams, on top of... - 116.267
1) In boiling water, dip the peaches for 30 seconds, drain and rub off the skins.
2) Slice the peaches in half, remove the stone and then slice the flesh.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) In the base of fireproof serving dish, place the peach... - 34.5307
Praline Ice-cream Puffs
Here’s a great do-ahead dessert that’s sure to please the kids as well as the adults! - 34.7262
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, milk, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and cinnamon.
Fold in the bread cubes and apple.
Pour into an 8-in.square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife... - 33.2914
Caramel Apple Fondue
1. In a fondue pot, add ice cream topping, butterscotch pudding, rum and heat until well blend. Keep warm.
2. On a skewer, skew apple wedges.
3. Dip the apples on the skewers in the warm pudding mixture.
4. Serve at room temperature. - 32.5515
Caramel-glazed Sweet Potatoes
Mash sweet potatoes and salt.
Mound in un greased 1 quart casserole; drizzle with caramel topping.
(To serve immediately, see below.) Cover and refrigerate.
45 minutes before serving, heat oven to 350Â°.
Heat Caramel-glazed Sweet Potatoes uncovered until... - 23.3747
Caramel Chocolate Fondue
In medium saucepan combine sweetened condensed milk, caramel topping, and chocolate.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat till chocolate melts.
Transfer to fondue pot; place over fondue burner. - 22.4444
Ice cream with a twist! This Almond Caramel Cream is a delicious dessert that adds a mouthwatering difference to your favorite ice cream. - 41.3504
Brownie Lce Cream Sandwiches With Caramel Sauce
In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water melt the chocolate and the butter, stirring until the mixture is smooth, and let the mixture cool.
Beat in the egg, the brown sugar, and the vanilla and stir in the flour, the cinnamon, and the... - 33.2619
Coconut Cream Caramel
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, place 6 oz caster sugar. Heat on a low flame till sugar dissolves.
2. Cook on a medium flame till sugar turns to caramel.
3. Pour on to a 1.1 litre (2 pints) baking tin. Keep aside to cool.
4. Grease sides of... - 49.4473
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
1. Thaw the whipped topping.
2. In a bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping.
3. Add cinnamon, and vanilla. Fold to incorporate all the ingredients together.
4. Into a freezer friendly airtight container,... - 101.154
Frozen Coconut Caramel Pie
In a skillet, melt butter; add coconut and pecans.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden brown and toasted; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into crusts.
Drizzle with... - 41.1433
Me + You - You = Ice Cream Cookie Sundae
Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C)
In a large bowl blend together sugars and butter until light and fluffy; add egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and oats; mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips and coconut.
Drop by tablespoonfuls on a lined cookie... - 34.1482
Dave's Ice Cream Sandwich - Summertime Treats
Dave's Ice Cream Sandwich is the wicked creation of my friend, local artist David Belcourt. He's been telling me about this decadent confection for months and has been wanting to share it with you. What better way to start the new season than with the... - 120.335
Microwave Caramel Sauce
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the caramel chocolate pieces along with butter and water.
2) Cover the container and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Stir the Caramel Sauce well before serving.
4) Caramel Sauce makes a great topping for most... - 28.861
Caramel Biscuit Ring
Pour caramel topping in bottom of a 9-inch round glass or microwave plastic cake pan.
Sprinkle nuts over topping.
Place butter in a custard cup.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Dip biscuits in melted butter to coat all sides.
Arrange biscuits in a ring... - 36.863
Caramel-glazed Sweet Potatoes
Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes is simple and can be prepared in no time. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this easy Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes recipe, donâ€™t miss it! - 25.6888
Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie
1. Prepare Pastry for Single-Crust Pie. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer pastry to a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate, being careful not to stretch pastry. Trim and crimp edge.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir... - 33.3868
Betty's Creamy Caramel Syrup
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Caramel Syrup. This is a luscious, golden syrup to use on top of sundaes, angel food cake, pancakes, waffles, and many more great dishes. - 0
Hot Caramel Fruits
Heat oven to 325°.
Mix fruit, lemon juice and sugar in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Dot with butter.
Bake uncovered until hot and bubbly, 35 to 40 minutes.
If desired, top with vanilla ice cream. - 26.1471
Easy Caramel Sweet Potato Pie
This is a reprint of the recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest s foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN;... - 30.3464
Gooey Caramel Apple Brownies
YUM! Who doesn't like dessert? Zuzu and I made a fantastically delicious dessert to share over at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club Kitchen. Take a peek.... - 106.082
Heat and stir sugar in a heavy saucepan over low heat until liquid.
Off heat, gradually stir in water.
Return to low heat and heat and stir until smooth.
Cool 5 minutes, mix in vanilla and salt.
Pour into a jar, cool, cover, and refrigerate.
Use as an... - 30.4774
Colorful Caramel Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Blend in melted butter to form a crumbly mixture. Press half of the crumb mixture onto the bottom of a 9-by-9-inch baking pan; bake for 10 minutes.
3.... - 30.7194
Peel and halve the pears; remove seed pockets and stems.
In a wide shallow pan, combine the sugar, water, lemon juice, and vanilla; bring to a boil.
Drop the pears into boiling liquid, and poach 5 to 8 minutes or until pears are just slightly tender when... - 39.3092
Milk Chocolate Raisin Caramel Bars
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
COMBINE 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in melted
butter until well combined. Press firmly into bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 12 minutes until lightly browned and set.
STIR... - 0
Apple Dumplings With Caramel Sauce
On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll into a 14-inch square.
Cut into four 7-inch squares.
Peel and core apples.
If necessary, trim bottoms of apples so they stand upright.
Place an apple in the center of each pastry square.
Stir together sugar... - 38.8057
German Chocolate Caramel Bars
In a bowl, combine cake mix and oats; cut in butter until crumbly.
Set aside 1 cup.
Stir the egg into remaining oat mixture (mixture will be crumbly).
Press into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until almost set.
Cool... - 44.3212
Pear And Chocolate Ice Box Flan Cake
1. Drain the pear halves and cut them in to half horizontally
2. Prepare the flan cases by placing them on a plate and sprinkle the cases with the rum.
3. In a basin, pour out half of the chocolate spread.
4. In another basin, whip the... - 37.5802
Luscious Almond Caramel Pie
1. Using package directions prepare piecrust for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
2. (Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 400°F.
3. In small bowl, combine butter, 2 teaspoons flour, almond paste and eggs at medium speed until... - 46.264
Chocolate Chip, Oats 'n Caramel Cookie Squares
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, break up the cookie dough.
3 Mix in oats and salt.
4 Reserve about 1/2 cup cookie dough mixture.
5 In the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch square pan, press the remaining... - 43.8038
Ice Cream Pie Spectacular
Beat egg white with salt until frothy; add sugar gradually, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
Fold in the chopped walnuts.
Turn into generously buttered 9-inch pie pan.
With spoon, spread evenly over bottom and sides of pan, building up sides.
Prick... - 41.2873
Salted Caramel Sauce
There’s nothing like a bowl of frosty ice cream to cool down on a warm day and nothing more decadent than adding a drizzle of warm caramel sauce on top. This caramel sauce is surprisingly easy to make and much more delicious than store bought. - 120.458
Cherry Rippli And Almond Crunch Ice Cream
1. Discard the stalks of 300 g cherries and de-stone them. Chop roughly.
2. Take a medium-sized pan, add cherries, 85 g caster sugar, cook for 10 min gently to melt sugar.
3. Increase the heat a little and simmer for 15 min to soften cherries slightly... - 42.761
Homemade Caramel Sauce
A simple and delicious dessert sauce that is easy to make and keeps well in the refrigerator. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates caramel sauce in this short video. - 104.314
Key Lime Ice Cream Sandwich With Marmalade
NOTE: Key limes are smaller, rounder, and brighter than classic (Persian) limes. They are also tarter, with thinner rinds that yield big flavor and less bitter pith.
For the Key lime ice cream: Mix the ice cream, lime zest, and juice in a bowl. Cover and... - 34.9159
Mini Pecan Ice Cream Pies
Place the pecans in a dry skillet and toast over moderate heat until fragrant; remove pecans from skillet.
Place pie shells on a small tray.
Soften ice cream in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Fill the pie shells with ice cream, mounding it into each... - 31.5204
Celebration Ice Cream Pie
In bottom of baked pie shell spread strawberry ice cream.
Freeze 1 hour.
Spread chocolate ice cream on top of strawberry ice cream.
Freeze 1 hour.
Heat oven to 425°.
Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl beat egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until... - 37.4341
Praline Ice Cream
In a medium saucepan, boil 2/3 cup sugar with water, stirring constantly until sugar caramelizes; remove from heat when color becomes light to medium brown.
Stir in nuts immediately.
Return to high heat and boil 2 minutes longer.
Pour into a lightly buttered... - 37.7475
Original Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cake
As a former Ben & Jerry's Franchisee, Holly Brown has made hundreds of Ben & Jerry's cakes for her ScoopShops in Seattle. See how she makes the original Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cake at home, for a dessert that definitely takes the cake! - 0
Prune Sherry Ice Cream With Burnt Sugar Sauce
In a saucepan combine the prunes and 1 cup water, bring the water to a boil, and simmer the prunes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are very soft.
Add the Sherry, simmer the mixture for 1 minute, and let it cool.
In a food processor puree the mixture... - 39.3363
Pumpkin Ice Cream And Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Hot From The Kettle visits Richie Cecere's Restaurant & Bar at 2 Erie Street, Montclair. Chef Michael Couso prepares pumpkin ice cream and transforms it into pumpkin creme brulee. - 118.416
Holiday Favorite Angelic Frozen Coconut Caramel Pie
If you are looking for a delicious, make-ahead dessert recipe that will make an ideal addition to your dinner party, this is it. This delightfully indulgent dessert by Betty is a breeze to make, and is a perfect way to round off a special meal. Stream the... - 92.0563
Caramel Nut Delight
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored, beating in 1 cup sugar.
Fold egg whites, cracker crumbs, nuts and 1 /4 teaspoon salt into egg yolk mixture.
Spread in greased and floured... - 39.1212
Caramel Dumpling Pudding
This Caramel Dumpling Pudding is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Caramel Dumpling Pudding, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 46.425
Pumpkin Gingerbread With Caramel Sauce
1) Preeat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In large bowl, combine flour and granulated sugar and mix well.
3) With pastry blender or fork, cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
4) Add pecans.
5) In bottom of ungreased 9-inch square... - 47.4407
Grilled Caramel Banana Sundaes
1. Combine 1/2 cup sugar and water in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat 6 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Cover, increase heat to medium-high, and boil 1 minute. (Crystals on side of pan will dissolve.) Uncover; boil 5 minutes or until amber or golden... - 37.2153
Mix the sugar and water in a heavy-based saucepan and heat with care until it turns a rich, golden brown.
Remove from the heat and pour in the concentrated orange juice or squash, keeping your face and hands well out of the way.
Return the pan to the heat and... - 42.5839
Mincemeat Sundae Pie
Combine wafer crumbs, pecans, butter, sugar and cinnamon.
Press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches (4 cm) up side of 10 inch (3 L) greased springform pan; freeze for 30 minutes.
FILLING: Place ice cream in bowl; let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes or... - 43.8872
Cream Puff Dessert
Combine the water and butter in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Add the flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat until... - 42.7938
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs.
Fold in the flour, mixed spice and milk.
Spoon into a well-greased, shallow 23 cm./ 9 in.cake tin.
Put into the oven preheated to fairly hot (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5) and bake for 20 to... - 41.8153
Strawberry-apricot Caramel Sundaes
For the kids who love strawberries, these Strawberry-Apricot Caramel Sundaes will do the trick. I prefer serving this Strawberry-Apricot Caramel Sundaes with sugar cookies. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting Strawberry-Apricot Caramel Sundaes. - 32.44
Caramel Walnut Sundae
1. In a small, heavy skillet, make Caramel Sauce by combining together sugar, corn syrup and 1/4 cup water.
2. Place the pan on heat and stir constantly, just until sugar dissolves.
3. Further, cook over very low heat (mixture should just barely... - 39.971
Caramelized Fresh Figs
1. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cinnamon, butter and 1/4 cup of water. Place the pan over a low flame.
2. Allow the sugar to melt, without stirring.
3. Increase the flame and bring the syrup to a boil, stirring continuously with a skewer until the... - 42.7157
Jazz up your fruit for a school snack or an afternoon treat with this creamy spread. - 44.9082
Microwave Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, corn syrup and salt in a microwave pan and bring mixture to boil in a microwave oven set on "high."
Boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir in baking soda, mixing well.
Pour over popcorn.
Mix to coat well.
Pour caramel corn... - 38.4516
Ainsley Harriott Caramel Raspberry Nests
1. Whip together the mascarpone, cream and icing sugar to become smooth.
2. Reserving a few of the raspberries, stir the remainder into the cream mixture.
3. Fill the meringue nests with the cheese-cream filling. Refrigerate until... - 41.5656
Caramel Chews are a great snack. Not only kids, but adults also enjoy this. You can serve it as is or you can get creative and use it over desserts too. I love preparing this snack, since it does not take up too much time, and the final result is very... - 43.6004
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine milk, sugar, and butter.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes.
Continue to cook, stirring constantly (mixture scorches easily), until sauce darkens to a medium caramel color (about 10 more... - 32.2189
The color is warm white and the delicious scent of the buttery caramel and the whipped cream make you want to take a bite! The flavor is rich, the perfect balance of sweet and salty with the warm bite of whisky that goes down super smooth, rounded and gentle.... - 121.239
Caramel Sauce is a delicious and addictve sauce. You will definitely get hooked to the flavors of this sauce expecially when you realise how it transforms a mediocre dessert or even a vanilla ice cream into a masterpiece. Try the Caramel Sauce recipe! - 30.9062
Caramel Passion Fruit Sundaes
1. Make the caramel sauce: In a saucepan, stir the sugar with the water; bring to a boil over high heat. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any sugar crystals from the side of the pan. Cook without stirring until deep amber caramel forms, 8 minutes. Remove... - 29.9996
Caramel Pecan Dessert Sauce
In heavy saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir in water.
Stir in light cream and corn syrup.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly. (Mixture may appear curdled during cooking.)
Stir in pecans, butter, and rum.
Use as a... - 35.1939