- » Caramel Stick
Caramel Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel stick recipes.
Peel away the rind and pith from the oranges and cut the fruit into horizontal slices. Arrange them in 4 individual dishes either in slices or reshape the orange, and secure it with a cocktail stick through the centre.
Place the sugar in a bowl with 45 ml / 3... - 22.8317
Caramel sauce is a sticky and sweet sauce this prepared with evapotayed milk and sugar by caramelization. Good to be served over cookies, the caramel sauce dries up and sticks quite easily. the caramel sauce is also often used for poultry meat and candies. - 20.7978
Oranges And Cracked Caramel
1) Cut the oranges into segments, remove all the pith. Be careful, do not lose any juice.
2) Chill the segments in refrigerator.
3) Lightly oil a baking tray.
3) In a non-stick pan heat water, add sugar and bring to boil.
4) Reduce the... - 39.2543
Caramel Sticky Buns
Heat oven to 400°.
In each of 12 medium muffin cups (2 3/4 inches in diameter), place 2 teaspoons each butter and brown sugar.
Place in oven to melt.
Mix remaining ingredients except pecan halves; beat vigorously 1/2 minute.
Remove muffin cups from oven;... - 36.3404
Super Easy Microwave Caramel Corn
Combine first three ingredients in a glass microwavable bowl.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cook on high power until mixture boils (about 2 minutes depending on microwave) Stir, then cook 2 minutes longer.
Remove bowl and stir in baking soda until the color changes... - 30.8996
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and almond extract.
2. Add cake flour, salt, and almonds and mix until blended.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch... - 28.8361
Caramel Walnut Slices
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 1 Swiss roll tin of 11x7-inches. Line it with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper. The lining paper should come ½ inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, put the sugar... - 40.6358
1 Place the 1 cup sugar in an 8-inch round non-metallic baking dish. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes.
2 Stir and heat sugar an additional 4 (5) minutes, stirring very frequently with a rubber spatula until sugar melts and turns a light... - 33.8335
Caramel Cereal Pops
The caramel cereal pops are crispy and sweet caramel coated snacky pops. The caramel cereal pops are cooked together with milk, rice cereal, peanuts and vanilla flavored caramels. Served on wooden picks or sticks, the caramel cereal pops are great for a fun... - 32.0333
Baked Caramel, Chocolate And Pecan Brownies
If you are on the lookout for a dessert recipe that everyone is sure to love, then this video by LynnsRecipe is just the thing for you. Watch Lynn as she makes the perfect chocolate caramel brownies that are amazingly delicious. - 107.66
Remove and discard apple stems; insert sticks halfway into apples; set aside.
Boil 3/4 cup cream, sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until mixture turns a rich brown color and temperature reaches 250°, about 15... - 39.7301
Creamy Caramel Apples
Place unwrapped caramels in buttered deep medium-size glass bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium for 3 minutes.
Stir and continue cooking on medium for about 2 minutes or until melted.
Skewer each apple with wooden sticks.
Dip each... - 22.5768
Chocolate Caramel Apples
Unwrap caramels and place in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Insert sticks into apples.
Dip and turn each apple into caramel mixture to coat evenly.
Place apples on greased wax paper... - 26.6513
I Caramel Apples
In 2 qt deep glass bowl add caramels and water.
Microwave (high) 2 1/2-3 1/2 minutes until caramels melt, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, insert sticks into stems of apples.
Dip each apple into hot mixture, turning to coat.
Place on buttered wax paper to... - 24.9846
Caramel Red Apples
Wash, dry and skewer apples on sticks.
Melt caramels and cream together in microwave oven or over hot water.
Plunge apples in syrup and twist to coat evenly.
Place on wax paper covered cookie sheet in refrigerator for 2 hours. - 25.4558
Melt butter, add cream and warm.
Heat corn syrup to boiling; add a small amount of sugar, stirring briskly.
Heat until sugar is melted and incorporated, continue this process, adding a little sugar at a time until it is all used.
Remove from heat.
Add the... - 32.8931
Basic Caramel Apples
1. Place unwrapped caramels in buttered, deep, medium glass mixing bowl; add water. Cover with wax paper Microwave for 3 minutes on med.high (Roast).
2. Stir; recover caramels and continue cooking for about 2 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until melted.
3.... - 21.8067
Nutty Caramel Apples
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 1-quart glass measure, heat caramels and water 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring twice until smooth.
Insert sticks into stem of apples.
Dip each apple into caramel mixture turning and tipping dish to coat apples; sprinkle... - 28.9851
Caramel Apple People
Caramel apple people are a cooked dessert ade with apples held by wooden sticks. The caramel apple people is made by coating the apples in a cooked caramel and nut mix or sauce and fashioning them like puppets or people. Served with caramel decoration, teh... - 39.3881
Place unwrapped candies and water in deep glass bowl.
Cook on roast (7) for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring after each minute.
Insert sticks into apples.
Dip into hot melted caramel, turning to coat.
Place on buttered wax paper to cool.
If desired,... - 26.7574
Nuts Caramel Apples
The Caramel Apples is a perfect dish for birthday parties. Don€™t be surprised if there are demands for a second or third Caramel Apple. They are too good to stop with one! Try them! - 30.0673
Chewy Caramel Popcorn Balls
Combine caramels, water, and 2 teaspoons margarine or butter into a 4 cup liquid measuring cup.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 minutes.
Use a rubber scraper to stir till smooth.
If caramels aren't soft enough to stir smooth, micro cook... - 31.6877
Line a 7-inch (18-cm) square pan with foil; brush with oil.
Carefully cook unflavored sugar in a skillet over very low heat, stirring constantly until caramelized.
Gradually add boiling water.
Stir in butter, cream and vanilla sugar.
Bring mixture to boiling... - 31.1535
Walnuts Caramel Apples
Melt caramels with water in double boiler; stir till smooth.
Stick a wooden skewer into blossom end of each apple; dip apple in caramel syrup; turn until completely coated.
(If syrup is too stiff, add few drops water.) At once roll bottom half of each apple... - 23.8888
1. On a double boiler, melt caramels with water over low heat. Stir occasionally until sauce is smooth.
2. Now, into the stem end of each apple insert a wooden stick.
3. Dip each apple into the hot caramel sauce until well coated. Scrape excess sauce... - 29.5768
1. In 2 qt. Deep glass bowl add caramels and water and microwave at high for 2 1/2-3 1/2 minutes until caramels melt, stirring occasionally.
2. Insert sticks into stems of apples and dip each apple into hot mixture, turning to coat.
3. Place on... - 34.1718
Caramel Candy Apples
1) Clean and dry apples and put skewer at the stem end.
2) Melt caramels and cream in a double boiler stirring occasionally and the coat apples evenly.
3) Put the apples in a refrigerator tray and chill until hardened.
4) Serve the hardened... - 33.8975
Chocolate Caramel Apples
1. Remove stems and blossom ends of 9 apples (make sure apples are completely dry). Insert wooden skewer or ice cream stick in stem end of each apple.
2. Place caramels, chocolate chips, water and salt in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2... - 20.2385
Chilli And Cinnamon Creme Caramel
Put the milk and cinnamon in a pan and bring to just below boiling point, take off the heat, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil the chilli flakes in 150ml water for 3 minutes then strain back into the pan.
Add the sugar, heat until... - 42.1829
Caramelize 1/2 c.sugar by cooking in a large heavy skillet over low heat until melted and a golden brown, stirring constantly.
While still hot, spread evenly over bottom of a shallow 2 quart casserole.
Beat the eggs until foamy; gradually add remaining... - 37.8882
Microwave Caramel Apples
1)Take a deep glass bowl put the unwrapped candies and water.
2)Now cook this on ROAST(7) for 2-3 minutes and stir every minute or so.
3)Now cleanly insert the sticks into the apples
4)Dip into the melted caramel and turn it to coat the apple... - 38.3142
Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream
Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream is a tasty cookie that will drown you in its yummy flavors! Try this brilliant recipe for Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream. I am sure you will love it! - 49.3173
Combine 1 quart of the milk and the sugar in a saucepan.
Cook over very low heat until golden in color, stirring occasionally (this may take 2 to 3 hours).
Place second quart of milk in separate saucepan; add baking soda and cinnamon stick (if used).
Bring to... - 28.9592
Delectable Caramel Apples Topped With Vanilla Rum Peanuts
If you are looking for an outrageously gooey and rich dessert to seal your dinner treat, this sumptuous apple treat will get all taste buds going. This simple seasonal dish derives much of its kick from vanilla, rum and peanuts topping. Betty surely knows how... - 99.4342
Easy Caramel Apples
If you are looking for an easy and quick dessert for all, hers is a recipe for easy caramel apples. These babies hardly take any time to get ready and they look fabulous. Try it and your family is going to love you for this scrumptious dessert. - 100.188
Caramel Swirl And Apple Cheesecake
Place colander in a 2-quart glass measure or bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edge of bowl.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover colander loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt cheese... - 42.1519
Classic Caramel Apples
This fall, treat yourself and your near and dear ones with Chef Scott's favorite recipe, Classic Caramel Apples. As Scott tells all the good things about his recipe, we see his mouth water and sense his eagerness to prepare and enjoy the dish. He is serving... - 129.294
Maple-flavored Caramel Frosting
This Caramel Frosting tastes incredible ! Try this creamy, milky sugary icing on your cakes and other desserts. Your suggestions for this Caramel Frosting are welcome. - 28.1985
Caramel Popcorn Balls
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
2. Pour over the popcorn in a kettle; toss to coat evenly. Cook slowly, stirring, over medium heat, 5 minutes more, or until very sticky.
3. Shape about 3/4 cup... - 23.337
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl mix together the cake mix, butter or margarine and 1 cup of the evaporated milk
4) Put half of the mixture equally in... - 39.8206
Boil for 2 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm, undisturbed.
Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and beat until thick. - 26.9192
Pop the corn and keep warm in 250° oven.
In saucepan, combine all ingredients, except soda and vanilla.
Stir until dissolved.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add soda and vanilla.
Pour over popcorn and stir thoroughly.
Return... - 34.602
Sweet Caramel Popcorn
Would you like to try a sweet variation of the good old popcorn this weekend for the game? This video is just apt or you. Watch the chef share this super delicious sweet popcorn recipe that is totally worth trying. - 112.29
1. Unwrap candies and combine with water in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 7 for 4 to 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring every minute.
2. Spread softened butter on a sheet of wax paper 18-inches long.... - 23.3423
Baked Caramel Corn
Melt butter; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in soda and vanilla.
Gradually pour over popped corn, mixing well.
Turn into 2 large shallow baking... - 35.2887
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until thick and golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth and... - 27.4286
Spread popcorn in large buttered roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, stir together sugar, syrup, margarine and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Continue cooking, without stirring, for 5 more minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and... - 35.239
Wash apples, remove stems, and stick skewers into stem end of apples.
Bring milk and concentrate to a boil.
Add vinegar and cook mixture to soft ball stage, 238°.
Be careful not to burn it! Take form heat and add margarine.
Beat until slightly thickened.
Dip... - 38.4873
Oranges In Caramel With Brandy Snaps
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and cold water and without stirring, gently heat till the sugar dissolve.
2) With the help of a spoon, carefully remove the excess sugar from the bottom of the pan.
3) When the sugar dissolved, allow the liquid to boil and... - 34.8206
Caramel Cheesecake is easy to cook. The caramel sauce gives the Caramel Cheesecake a prefect taste. - 44.2969
Homemade Caramel Apples
How easy is this?! Trust me… this is WAY better than those pre-packaged nasty “caramels” that you can buy. Nothing says love and fall like a delicious caramel apple. Oh, and did I mention this caramel sauce is phenomenal on just ice cream… just saying! - 113.845
This Caramel Flan recipe begs to differ from the usual ones you are literally bored of trying! I have given this Caramel Flan a faint liqueur touch and then a fruity orange feel to make it a lipsmackingly delicious dessert! Give it a try and I am sure you are... - 43.2832
Fudge Caramel Brownies
MELT 1 cup morsels and butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in eggs.
Add flour, sugar, vanilla and baking soda; stir well.
Spread batter into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan; sprinkle... - 40.722
Brownie Lce Cream Sandwiches With Caramel Sauce
In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water melt the chocolate and the butter, stirring until the mixture is smooth, and let the mixture cool.
Beat in the egg, the brown sugar, and the vanilla and stir in the flour, the cinnamon, and the... - 30.1306
Caramel Cereal Snack Mix
Caramel Cereal Snack Mix is a delicious snack recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Caramel Cereal Snack Mix dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 35.9569
Nutty Caramel Corn
1. Preheat the oven to 225°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put the popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt and bring to a boil. Add the baking soda and cream of tartar... - 28.2449
Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Are you looking for Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe? I am sharing a simple and quick Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe with you. This recipe produces golden popcorn with a crunchy, sweet caramel coating. This candy is delicious on its own. You can try this... - 40.8976
Put a heaped teaspoon of brown sugar into 6 individual ramekins.
In a large bowl, beat sugar and eggs together until yellow and frothy.
Bring milk to the boil, and gradually add it to the egg mixture, beating continuously.
Add coffee essence.
Pour this... - 33.9416
Basic Creme Caramel
Combine sugar and water in medium heavy-based saucepan, stir constantly with wooden spoon over medium heat, without boiling, until sugar is dissolved.
Use pastry brush dipped in water to brush any sugar crystals down from side of pan before mixture... - 37.4241
Sweet Caramel Apples
If you love apples, then you simply can't resist the caramel apples. Crunchy, ripe apples doused in thick chewy caramel make for a truly fail-proof dessert. Perfect for Labor Day barbecue, tailgate, or even potlucks, this truly elegant dessert is a breeze to... - 127.599
Cinnamon Caramel Custard
In a cheesecloth bag or tea ball, combine cloves, allspice, cardamom, and cinnamon.
Place in a 2-quart pan with milk and vanilla; set aside.
In a small, heavy pan, mix water and 1/3 cup of the sugar.
Stir gently until sugar dissolves.
Place pan over high heat... - 35.2777
Chocolate Caramel Chews
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
To prepare the cookie base, in a heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and butter until smooth, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat.
Beat in the brown sugar, salt,... - 45.6973
Caramel is a staple in many dessert recipes: this video shows how to make dry caramel, wet caramel and caramel sauce! - 136.558
Caramel Chocolate Microwave Brownies
Place the caramels and 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk in a glass bowl.
Microwave on Medium High for 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Combine the dry cake mix, margarine and the remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a bowl and mix with a wooden... - 36.0017
Nutty Caramel Bars
Nutty Caramel Bars is a tasty Dessert. Nutty Caramel Bars gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and flavored with vanilla. Nutty Caramel Bars inspired by many people during thanksgiving. - 38.8263
Homemade Popcorn Balls
Looking for a munching snack for your kids, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make popcorn balls. This is a yummy snack to munch. Most of all it is quick and easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 106.434
Holiday Favorite Angelic Frozen Coconut Caramel Pie
If you are looking for a delicious, make-ahead dessert recipe that will make an ideal addition to your dinner party, this is it. This delightfully indulgent dessert by Betty is a breeze to make, and is a perfect way to round off a special meal. Stream the... - 95.3509
Caramel-pecan Buche De Noel
FOR CAKE: Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Line 17x12x1 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment; butter paper.
Pulse nuts and flour in processor until nuts are finely chopped (not ground).
Using electric mixer, beat egg whites and salt in very large bowl until... - 41.3872
Warm Caramel-peach Shortcakes With Almond Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place oven rack in top third of oven and preheat to 400°F.
Process almonds in a food processor with the metal blade until finely chopped.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and process until ground.
Add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and lemon peel, and... - 40.6757
Burnt Sugar Cake With Caramel Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Take two 8-by-1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans and grease and flour them nicely.
3) Take a waxed paper and sift together baking powder, soda and salt. Keep aside.
3) First make Caramel Syrup- Take an... - 45.1004
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1) In a saucepan, place together milk, water, sugar, salt and shortening.
2) Heat the milk mixture stirring, until the shortening is melts.
3) Remove the milk mixture into a large bowl and allow to cool to very warm to 90°F.
4) Stir in the... - 46.9329
In a saucepan, mix together first three ingredients.
Cook to 260°, then add 1/2 stick butter and cook to 275°.
Add baking soda, stir well and add popcorn.
Coat thoroughly, then melt remaining 1/2 stick of butter and pour over mixture, mixing well.
Be sure... - 29.8838
1) In a non-stick pan, melt the sugar and heat until light browned in color.
2) Stir in the water and allow to boil rapidly.
3) Once the sugar mixture starts boiling remove from the heat.
4) Spoon immediately over the desired pudding. - 26.7027
Fruits In Succulent Caramel
1) The fruits for the Succulent Caramel must be fresh and of the best quality.
2) Cover the prunes in boiling water. Let soak for about 2 hours. Then remove their stones.
3) Slice the peaces into quarters. Halve the apricots after removing their... - 46.1635
Chocolate Caramel Apples
Wash and dry apples. Remove stems. Insert one wooden stick into the stem end of each apple. Set apples aside.
In a heavy 3-quart saucepan melt the butter or margarine and unsweetened chocolate over low heat. Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and sweetened... - 32.0783
Caramel Bananas is a lip smacking dessert. The almonds and sugar gives the Caramel Bananas a different taste. - 30.2189
1. Unwrap candies and combine with water in a 1 1/2 quart glass mixing bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until meked and smooth, stirring every minute.
2. Spread softened butter on a sheet of wax paper 18 inches... - 18.73
Nutty Caramel Apples
1. Unwrap candies and combine with water in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 5 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring every minute.
2. Spread softened butter on a sheet of wax paper... - 21.9947
Chocolate Caramel Apples With Brown Sugar
Place sugar, corn syrup, milk and chocolate in top of double boiler.
Cook over direct heat until a drop in cold water forms a hard ball (250° F.).
Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add butter and allow to cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
Place over boiling... - 34.4854
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix sugar, butter and cream. Bring to a boil. Stir for 2 minutes and stir constantly. Turn off the heat.
2) Fold in vanilla and baking powder and beat using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
3) Use... - 27.2308
Christy Hall's Pam's Caramel Corn
1. Pop enough corn to fill a very large bowl 2/3 full.
2. Sort to remove any unpopped kernel.
3. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix butter, borown sugar, salt and corn syrup and cook until boiling and then time it to boil exactly 4 minutes.
4. Remove from... - 37.6048
Stay-soft Caramel Sauce
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Whisk in the flour.
Whisk in the water, corn syrup and brown sugar.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
Fold in the whipped cream.
Store in the... - 33.6311
Caramel-filled Chocolate Cookies
How to make the famous Caramel-Filled Chocolate Cookies, a savory snack recipe! Try this Caramel-Filled Chocolate Cookies for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 43.7682
The fall season is here and it's time to make caramel sauce! It's rich, velvety, and so delicious! Caramel sauce can be used as a topping, a filling, or to make caramel apples! You only need 4 ingredients plus the flavoring of your choice. Your friends and... - 106.239
Peanutty Caramel Corn
1. Place the popped corn and the nuts in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Keep warm in a preheated very slow oven (250°).
2. Cut the butter and the margarine into chunks and place in a 3- or 4-quart microwave-safe bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the... - 41.187
1. In a small mixing pan, melt butter over low heat and then remove the pan from heat.
2. Stir in brown sugar until smooth.
3. Return the pan to heat and bring the mixture to a boil over low heat with constant stirring for about 1 minute.
4. Again,... - 35.4645
Vanilla Caramel Apples
Wash, dry and polish apples.
Remove stems and insert wooden sticks.
Put milk, syrup and sugar into heavy saucepan.
Heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
Boil, stirring continually, until thermometer reaches soft ball stage 240° F (115°C), or... - 40.8494
Apple Cider Caramel Cake
Bring 2 cups cider to a boil in a large, heavy saucepan over high heat.
Cook 20 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
Reduce heat to medium-high; stir in 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
Cook 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves and cider is thick and dark-colored,... - 39.5361
Blonde Brownie Caramel Cups
Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar.
Add the vanilla and egg and mix well.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir in the 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
Divide the batter evenly among 16... - 41.1123
Caramel Oatmeal Squares
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until flurry. Beat in egg until well blended, then beat in vanilla. Mix oatmeal and flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in... - 33.3486
Caramel Chocolate Oaties
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add oatmeal, flour, baking powder, lemon zest, salt, and lemon extract and stir until well blended. Mix in... - 29.9153
Hazelnut Meringues With Caramel Sauce
Whisk the egg whites until stiff Add 4 teaspoons of the sugar and continue beating for 1 minute.
Fold in the remaining sugar and the hazelnuts.
Spoon or pipe 12 hazelnut meringue shells on baking sheets lined with non-stick paper.
Sprinkle with a little extra... - 36.0468
Classic Caramel Flan
In skillet over medium heat melt 1/2 cup sugar, stirring constantly, till golden brown.
Pour into 8-inch flan pan or 8xl 1/2-inch round baking dish; quickly tilt to coat bottom.
Heat milk and cinnamon till milk is warm (110° to 115°); cool slightly.
Discard... - 34.1978
Custard With Caramel Syrup
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook brown sugar and water until thick syrup is formed.
3) Pour evenly into the bottom of 8 custard cups. Turn the cups to coat the caramel on sides of cup.
4) In a bowl beat together... - 42.2626
How To Make Caramel Popcorn/puffcorn Video
These homemade caramel popcorns are sure to be a hit with your friends and family. This is an excellently made video to help you prepare delicious caramel popcorn with paper bag and with minimal hassles. You can either serve these popcorns as a snack or even... - 107.039
Chocolate Caramel Crunch Bars
1. Grease a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan. In a medium bowl, stir together melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, 2 teaspoons vanilla, cookie crumbs, and nuts. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
2. In a small saucepan, heat condensed milk, butter, and com... - 32.8274