- » Caramel Square
Caramel Square Recipes
Caramel square is a super sweet caramel dessert that has three layers. The bottom layer, which forms the crust, is made of shortbread, the middle layer is that of firm caramel topped by a layer of milk chocolate. The ... More »
Salted Peanut Caramel Squares
1. For base, in a bowl, add pretzel crumbs, sugar, and butter. Mix to incorporate.
2. Line 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Transfer mixture into it and press well.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C.
4. Place pan... - 103.613
Are you looking for a yummy Chocolate Squares recipe? Then you are in luck! Made with Chocolate Squares is a mouth-watering dish. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Chocolate Squares recipe is one of those dishes you simply shouldn't miss. Pamper everyone... - 47.139
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F before baking.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients.
3) Mix butter, sugar and egg yolk and cream well.
4) Add in the sifted dry ingredients and vanilla.
5) Take a pan, spread the mixture on bottom of pan... - 45.5139
1)Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2)To Make the Base: In a blender, cream Nestle Butter and sugar together.
3)In a bowl, add in the cream and sifted maida. Mix well.
4)Take a baking tray (20cmx30cm) and lightly grease it.
5)Stuff and press... - 41.6406
Caramel Walnut Slices
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 1 Swiss roll tin of 11x7-inches. Line it with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper. The lining paper should come ½ inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, put the sugar... - 40.3456
Caramel Layer Choco Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium saucepan, over low heat, combine caramels and 1/2 cup evaporated milk, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, nuts, margarine and 2 tablespoons evaporated milk.
Press half of... - 40.0389
Caramel Pine Nut Slice
1. Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and, using electric beaters, beat together until pale and light. Sift in the flour, rice flour and salt and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Shape the dough into a flat disc, wrap in clingfilm and chill... - 36.9964
Vanilla Caramel Squares
Caramel squares are vanilla and brown sugar desserts. Prepared by creaming butter and sugar with eggs and vanilla, the caramel squares are baked in the oven and can be served as mini desserts. - 36.909
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture alternately with syrup, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
Pour into greased and floured pan (9x9x2 inches) and... - 35.4184
Chocolate Caramel Squares
1)Take a 8 or 9-inch square pan and lightly grease it.
2) Over bottom of greased pan, arrange a single layer of wafer cookies side by side .
3) Keep half of wafer cookies for second layer.
4) In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place... - 34.5764
Cream butter and sugar and add egg yolks.
Mix sifted flour and baking powder and add to creamed mixture.
Pat down in baking tin.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for twenty to twenty-five minutes. - 33.0806
Caramel Turnip Slices
Cook turnip in boiling salted water until just tender, about 25 minutes.
Melt butter in a large skillet over low heat.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add turnip slices.
Cook and turn frequently until slices are glazed - 25.585
Milk Chocolate Raisin Caramel Bars
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
COMBINE 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in melted
butter until well combined. Press firmly into bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 12 minutes until lightly browned and set.
STIR... - 0
Caramel Square Recipes By Category