- » Caramel Square
Caramel Square Recipes
Caramel square is a super sweet caramel dessert that has three layers. The bottom layer, which forms the crust, is made of shortbread, the middle layer is that of firm caramel topped by a layer of milk chocolate. The ... More »
Salted Peanut Caramel Squares
1. For base, in a bowl, add pretzel crumbs, sugar, and butter. Mix to incorporate.
2. Line 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Transfer mixture into it and press well.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C.
4. Place pan... - 103.615
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F before baking.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients.
3) Mix butter, sugar and egg yolk and cream well.
4) Add in the sifted dry ingredients and vanilla.
5) Take a pan, spread the mixture on bottom of pan... - 45.8953
1)Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2)To Make the Base: In a blender, cream Nestle Butter and sugar together.
3)In a bowl, add in the cream and sifted maida. Mix well.
4)Take a baking tray (20cmx30cm) and lightly grease it.
5)Stuff and press... - 39.2423
Caramel Layer Choco Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium saucepan, over low heat, combine caramels and 1/2 cup evaporated milk, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, nuts, margarine and 2 tablespoons evaporated milk.
Press half of... - 36.3541
Vanilla Caramel Squares
Caramel squares are vanilla and brown sugar desserts. Prepared by creaming butter and sugar with eggs and vanilla, the caramel squares are baked in the oven and can be served as mini desserts. - 35.1751
Chocolate Caramel Squares
1)Take a 8 or 9-inch square pan and lightly grease it.
2) Over bottom of greased pan, arrange a single layer of wafer cookies side by side .
3) Keep half of wafer cookies for second layer.
4) In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place... - 33.3077
Cream butter and sugar and add egg yolks.
Mix sifted flour and baking powder and add to creamed mixture.
Pat down in baking tin.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for twenty to twenty-five minutes. - 30.2698
Caramel Square Recipes By Category