- » Caramel Slice
Caramel Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel slice recipes.
Caramel Walnut Slices
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 1 Swiss roll tin of 11x7-inches. Line it with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper. The lining paper should come ½ inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, put the sugar... - 40.6358
Caramel Pine Nut Slice
1. Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and, using electric beaters, beat together until pale and light. Sift in the flour, rice flour and salt and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Shape the dough into a flat disc, wrap in clingfilm and chill... - 35.0333
Caramel Turnip Slices
Cook turnip in boiling salted water until just tender, about 25 minutes.
Melt butter in a large skillet over low heat.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add turnip slices.
Cook and turn frequently until slices are glazed - 24.377
You May Also Like!
Cooked Caramel-apple Slices
Place a caramel in each of 2 custard cups.
Divide apple slices between dishes.
Microwave uncovered until apple is tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir to coat apple slices with caramel.
Serve warm - 21.4914
Perfect Caramel Slice
A few ingredients and some creativity can do magic, like this chef does with this perfect caramel slice recipe. Take a look at this sexy and sapid dish and all it needs is a little bit of patient cooking and waiting to get there. So whip it up for your kids... - 116.633
Chocolate Caramel Slice
1. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree F.
2. For base, in a bowl, add flour, brown sugar, desiccated coconut, and butter. Mix to incorporate.
3. Line a greased baking tray with parchment paper, put mixture into it.
4. With a spoon back,... - 101.609
Peel away the rind and pith from the oranges and cut the fruit into horizontal slices. Arrange them in 4 individual dishes either in slices or reshape the orange, and secure it with a cocktail stick through the centre.
Place the sugar in a bowl with 45 ml / 3... - 22.8317
Oranges In Caramel
Peel 4 oranges, taking great care to remove the pith as well.
Shred the peel of 1 orange finely and set aside.
Slice the oranges, removing the seeds, and put the slices together again in their original shape.
Arrange them in a serving dish.
Put the sugar into... - 35.1475
6 large oranges.
Slice each orange crosswise in 1/4-inch slices.
Carefully remove any pips, and reform as a whole orange.
Arrange in a serving dish just large enough to hold them.
Put 12 oz. granulated sugar in a heavy pan.
Moisten with 1/4 pint cold... - 29.8149
Peel the oranges, taking care to remove all the pith.
Cut in slices or divide into segments.
Arrange in layers in a heat resisting serving dish, sprinkling each layer with a little caster sugar and liqueur, if used.
Heat the sugar and water, stirring until... - 32.5146
Mix the sugar and water in a heavy-based saucepan and heat with care until it turns a rich, golden brown.
Remove from the heat and pour in the concentrated orange juice or squash, keeping your face and hands well out of the way.
Return the pan to the heat and... - 42.309
You should try this caramel apple recipe, when your kids are tired with the regular snacks of fresh and raw apples. Serve the apple slices with a drizzle of creamy caramel sauce and enjoy their reaction. Within minutes you can serve this favorite dessert.... - 99.6288
Caramel Slice Recipes By Category