- » Caramel Roll Glaze
Caramel Roll Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel roll glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel roll glaze recipes.
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 44.824
Caramel Glazed Doughnuts
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water and tablespoon of sugar in a small bowl.
Scald milk, then add next five ingredients.
Cool to tepid.
Combine the 2 mixtures in a large bowl; add egg yolks and sift in 4 cups flour.
Beat vigorously until well blended, then add... - 41.8148
Caramel Glazed Doughnuts
These caramelizd glazed doughnuts are prepared with a batter of milk, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla and flour with bakng agents. Raised with yeast, the caramelized glazed doughnuts are baked and topped with a caramel glaze and served after they have cooled. - 45.2259
For Caramel-nut Rolls
Prepare dough and filling as for Glazed Cinnamon Rolls.
Cut filled dough rolls into 1-inch slices.
Combine 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup melted butter, and 1/4 cup corn syrup, mix well.
Spread mixture evenly in two greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pans.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup... - 28.5849
Refrigerator Caramel Cookies
Cream shortening and sifted sugar together.
Add beaten eggs and vanilla and beat smooth.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Form into roll 2 inches in diameter.
Roll in waxed paper and chill overnight or until ready to use.
Slice 1/8 inch thick and bake in... - 40.5599
Anne's Caramel Torte En Croute
Butter a cookie sheet.
Place outside ring of an 1/2 -inch flan pan on the cookie sheet; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour with 1/4 cup sugar.
Add 1 cup butter.
Beat until mixture resembles soft fine breadcrumbs.
Beat in egg yolks with 6... - 46.5405
Caramel-orange Coffee Cake
Finally here is the Caramel-Orange Coffee Cake I am known for. It goes without saying that this Caramel-Orange Coffee Cake is one of my masterpieces and I prepare this often - my peers make me to! I have listed out the recipe of the Caramel-Orange Coffee Cake... - 47.7226
English Glazed Roast Of Lamb
Place the meat in a 9 x 12-inch (23 X 30 cm) glass dish.
Mix the remaining ingredients.
Spread over the meat.
Wrap the tip of the leg with a strip of aluminum foil.
Insert the temperature probe into the side of the roast (read instructions given in your oven... - 39.0449
Glazed Nut Diamonds
In bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in egg and sour cream just until mixture holds together.
Pat into greased 15 x 10 inch (40 x 25 cm) jelly roll pan; bake in 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
TOPPING: In... - 46.0566
Post Oak Grill's Pan Seared Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon
If you enjoy salmon, then here is an interesting video recipe for you! A healthy looking recipe, this includes several interesting ingredients combined into one. A professionally conducted, step-by-step video, this is really appealing! - 104.167
Apple Flan Menagere
Menagere means 'in the style of the housewife' â€”homeyâ€”and this flan is one of the simplest and quickest to make.
Method Make pie pastry and line flan ring; flute top edge to decorate and chill.
Pare, core, and slice apples thinly and place at... - 26.7835
Almond Fruit Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Sieve flour on a platform.
3.Fold in sugar, butter, yolks and almond essence.
4.Add a sprinkling of ground almonds.
5.Mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6.Roll the dough and bake it for 20 -25... - 47.3472
Method First prepare pastry: sift flour onto a board or marble slab and make a large well in the cen- ter.
Add butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla and work together with the fingertips until smooth.
Gradually draw in flour, working with the whole hand to... - 20.9181
Peach flan can be made in exactly the same way.
Method Make pastry dough and chill.
Put water and sugar in a shallow pan, dis- solve over gentle heat and boil rapidly for 2 minutes.
Wash apricots and cut in half with a ser- rated-edge stainless... - 27.4157
Baked Apple And Cheese Flan
Sieve flour, salt, cayenne pepper and baking powder.
Rub in butter.
Add grated cheese and sufficient cold water to bind.
Leave to stand in a cool place.
Peel, core, quarter and slice apples, and mix with diced cheese, sugar and nutmeg.
Roll out pastry to an... - 44.6037
Maple Apple Flan
Roll pastry 1 inch larger than pan. Line pan with pastry. Fold overhang and crimp along edge of pan. Peel, core and quarter apples; cut into thick wedges. Heat syrup and salt to the boiling point. Add half the apple slices, and simmer until apples are... - 18.2286
Strawberry Flan has a Distinctive taste. The crust pastry and strawberry gives the Strawberry Flan Great taste. - 43.0201
Apple Lattice Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make... - 45.5351
French Apricot Flan
1. In a saucepan, heat jam and water.
2. Strain. Reheat the liquid till it starts boiling. Keep it aside to cool.
3. Thicken it slightly before using, for a hot glaze would spoil the pastry.
4. In a bowl, sieve flour and icing... - 48.4114
French Apple Flan
First make the pastry: put the flour in a bowl, add the fats, cut in small pieces, and rub in with the finger tips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix the egg yolk with the sugar and water and stir into the dry ingredients and bind them... - 43.9044
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, add sugar and whisk thoroughly
2. Now, work the flour up to a easy to roll dough with your hands; chill it to the required consistency if need be
3. Roll this dough out into twelve 3” rounds and line twelve... - 45.5041
Tropical Fruit Flan
Roll out three-quarters of the pastry and use to line a 23-cm/9-in flan ring.
Bake blind in a moderately hot oven (200C, 400 F, gas 6) for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, trim and peel the pineapple.
Remove the eyes and core, then cut the fruit into chunks and chop it... - 37.6448
Savory Lattice Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Roll out a large part of the short crust or flaky pastry.
3) Line a 7-inch sandwich tin, a plain flan ring or an overturned baking tray with the rolled out pastry.
4) In a bowl, mix together the pork sausage meat... - 46.6315
1. Sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar. Add the egg yolk and enough water to mix to a firm dough. Turn onto a floured surface and knead lightly until smooth.
2. Cut off two... - 38.919
Cream butter and sugar, sieve in flour, then add beaten egg yolks to mix.
A little cold water may also be needed to get a consistency which will roll out well.
Line flan tin, and bake blind.
Pack the hulled strawberries tightly and neatly into the flan... - 32.9861
Strawberry Flan a wonderfully delicious dessert that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dessert for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Strawberry Flan recipe ever since. Try it out! - 47.2486
Apple And Orange Flan
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
Roll the pastry out to line a 20cm (8 inch) flan ring, chill for 15 minutes.
Finely grate the rind of the two oranges.
Place with the apples and sugar in a pan and cook gently until soft.
Stir in the liqueur and the butter,... - 42.364
Prepare pastry dough.
Roll out into 1/8 inch thick circle and line a greased pie dish.
Trim and flute the edges.
Prick all over.
Chill for one hour.
To prepare filling, peel, core and chop apples.
Combine apple, sugar, water and butter in a saucepan and place... - 46.2234
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line a 7-inch flan ring that has been set on a baking sheet.
3) Prick the dough-'s bottom and spread with lemon curd.
4) In a bowl,... - 44.4879
Method Make pastry dough and chill; line flan ring, reserving about one-third to cut into strips for the top.
For the filling: infuse milk, melt half the butter in a pan, add onion and cook until soft but not browned.
Add mushrooms and cook... - 25.9833
Apricot Orange Flan
Sift the flour into a bowl. Grate the rind from one orange into the flour. Thinly pare the rind from the other orange and cut it into julienne strips. Set aside. Squeeze the juice from both oranges and set aside. Rub the butter into the flour until the... - 34.5657
1. Prepare pastry as in cheese and onion flan and line a flan tin reserving scraps of pastry for decoration.
2. Wash mushrooms in water. Slice thinly, reserving a few for decoration.
3. Melt the butter and fry mushrooms gently until they are tender. Remove... - 46.9036
Almond And Apricot Flan
1) Make sugar syrup to poach fruit.
2) In the sugar syrup, arrange apricots cut side up and gently allow to boil.
3) Let the syrup boil over the fruit and then reduce heat.
4) Place a lid over the pan and gently simmer till fruit is... - 45.4848
Apple And Orange Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inchflan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then remove the foil... - 46.1777
Hungarian Dobosch Torte
Oil a 10 1/2 x l5 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan and line bottom only with greased waxed paper.
Beat egg whites and salt in a small beater bowl until moist peaks form, then beat in the sugar gradually.
Beat until stiff.
Scrape egg-white meringue into a larger bowl,... - 40.2749
Spinach And Pine Nut Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pan, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize the garlic. Once the garlic is brown, add in spinach, tomatoes, pine nuts, julienned basil and cook for 2-4 minutes on low heat.
3. De-glaze... - 113.488
Prepare dough and let rise as directed.
Punch down and let rest 10 minutes.
Pinch off bits of dough and roll into 1" balls.
Arrange 1 layer deep, 1/4" apart, in the bottom of a greased 9"x5"x3" loaf pan or 9" tube pan.
Layer in remaining balls, fitting them... - 39.4408
Pear And Fie Tart
1)Soak figs in cold water for a minimum of 2 hours.
2)Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3) Grease and dust a 9-inch flan ring.
MAKING ... - 40.3966
Method Set oven at moderate (350Â°F).
Grease pan; line base with a circle of wax paper, and grease this also.
Sprinkle pan with sugar, then with flour.
For the cake: in a bowl, beat eggs lightly with a rotary beater and gradually add sugar.
Stand bowl over... - 25.2421
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut out a 20cm/8in circle. Use a flan ring or an upturned plate as your guide. Place the pastry round on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment, prick all over with a fork and chill while you... - 47.3293
Gateau St Honore
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Butter and flour cookie sheet.
? Roll out flaky dough 1/8 in (0.3 cm) thick on lightly floured surface. Place dough on cookie sheet. Position 10-in (25-cm) flan ring on dough; use pastry wheel to trim away excess dough,... - 40.2846
1. Wipe the apricots clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
2. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
3. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle,... - 44.4785
Three Onion Tart
1. Make the pastry: Place the flour, salt and butter in a large bowl. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Quickly stir in 4 tablespoons of the ice water with a fork. If the dough does... - 46.4634
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a mixing bowl and beat butter and sugar together against the side of it until creamy, using a wooden spoon.
3) Whisk in eggs and then mix in flour and the vanilla extract.
4)... - 44.919
Fennel Marinated Roast Pork
With a sharp knife, pierce the meat six or eight times, forcing generous pinches of chopped fennel into these slits in sufficient quantity so that, when the roast is carved, the cross section will present a pattern of green spots.
Place the meat in a large... - 38.3147