- » Caramel Pumpkin Seed
Caramel Pumpkin Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel pumpkin seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel pumpkin seed recipes.
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 37.534
Crunchy-spiced Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Wondering what to do with the leftover pumpkin seeds from your Halloween's jack-o-lantern? Simple just whack up a tasty, crunchy, healthy snack. Sweet-salty-spicy-crunchy toasted pumpkin seeds make for a delightful treat any time, anywhere. Stream the video,... - 97.6845
Stuffed Cornish Hens With Caramelized Pumpkin
Here is an amazing video that displays an outstanding Cornish hens stuffed with caramelized pumpkin and walnuts recipe. The recipe is a derived from Moroccan caramelized pumpkin and walnut salad. This dish is cooked in tajine style that imparts a unique... - 126.511
Pumpkin Puddings With Mile High Meringue
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a medium saucepan, mix 1 cup of the sugar with the water. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down the pan's side to remove any sugar. Cook without stirring over moderately high heat until an amber caramel forms, about 8 minutes.... - 32.0295
1)Preheat the oven to a 350 degree heat.
2)Take the halved butternut squash and remove the seeds. Apply 1 tablespoon of olive oil for each half and set on a baking tray and place in the oven for 35-45 minutes until they are tender and... - 0
Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken Tacos With Pumpkin Rice
1. For chicken, liberally rub kosher salt all over the chicken, including its cavity. Cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
2. For chipotle sauce, in blender add orange juice, lime juice, honey, garlic, chipotle pepper, and 6 tablespoons of... - 96.8211
1)Cook and boil sweet potato and pumpkin until soft.
2)Sieve and reserve liquid.
3)Stir fry onion and garlic in oil to caramelize.
4)Make a puree of onion, garlic and pumpkin mixture.
5)In a heavy pot, simmer the puree over medium heat.
6)Add in Thai... - 44.3737
Kabocha Bread Pudding With Pisco Soaked Prunes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, cover the prunes with the pisco and let stand for 1 hour, until plump. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add the kabocha squash and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well. Transfer... - 36.0078
Chocolate Mousse And Cheese Enchiladas
FOR THE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
1. For the chocolate mousse, heat the tofu in two cups of water and let it come to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
2. Put it through a sieve and transfer it to a blender.
3. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla extract in the... - 94.7018