- » Caramel Pound Cake
Caramel Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel pound cake recipes.
Pumpkin Bourbon Pound Cake
Prepare Bourbon Caramel Glaze.
1. In a small heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderately low heat.
2. Stir in the brown sugar until incorporated.
3. Stir in the 3 tablespoons cream and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat in... - 49.2353
Quarter Pound Cake
Prepare and mix ingredients as directed in Method for Fruit Cakes on this .
Fill into 6 in. round or square cake tine lined with 1 thickness of white paper and 1 thickness of brown paper.
Bake in slow oven, Mark 2, 300°F., approx. hours - 31.6515
One And A Half Pound Cake
Fill mixture into round or square 12 in.cake tin lined with one thickness white paper and two thicknesses brown paper.
Bake in slow oven, Mark 1, 275°F., about 6 to 6 1/2 hours - 30.7518
Half Pound Cake
Prepare and mix ingredients as in Method for Fruit Cake .
Fill into 8 in. round or square cake tin lined with 1 thickness white paper and 2 thicknesses brown.
Bake in slow oven, Mark 2, 300°F., approx. 3 hours. - 32.1
One Pound Cake
Prepare and mix ingredients as in Method for Fruit Cakes.
Fill into 10 in. cake tin lined with 1 thickness white paper and 2 thicknesses brown.
Bake in slow oven, Mark 2, 300°F., approx. 4 1/2 hours. - 31.1177
Delicious Chocolate Cake With Fleur De Sel Caramel Filling Part 1
If you are planning to bake a cake to celebrate a special occasion, why compromise with anything ordinary. Chocolate cake is an amazing dessert and the caramel filling just adorns it. Bonsie tries hard to make an appealing presentation and succeeds. So can... - 96.6206
Caramel Ring Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Butter a 9-inch ring mold. Dust with flour.
3) Into a bowl, sift the spices, soda and flour. Add the sugar and stir well.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat the mixture for... - 49.4447
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 37.534
Citrus Flan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water.
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer syrup for 20 to 25 minutes,... - 49.4143
Caramel Swirl And Apple Cheesecake
Place colander in a 2-quart glass measure or bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edge of bowl.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover colander loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt cheese... - 44.3504
Creamy Caramel Sauce
Sprinkle sugar into a large cast iron skillet.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until sugar melts and turns light brown.
Remove from heat; add butter, and stir until blended.
Return mixture to low heat; gradually add half and... - 24.9848
Christmas Caramel Sauce
Try some new and innovative gifts this Christmas. This video shows you a really simple yet exotic way to present this Christmas Caramel Sauce along with a pound cake to your loved ones. It is a quick and easy recipe and the funky packing makes it look really... - 112.753
Hungarian Dobos Torte
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
In another bowl beat egg yolks with an electric mixer; slowly add powdered sugar; continue beating until thick and satiny.
Beat in flour.
Fold this mixture into the beaten egg whites.
Grease and flour the bottom sides... - 40.6928
Caramel Apple And Walnut No Bake Cheesecake
Grease a 12-inch spring-form pan and line the bottom with waxed paper.
In a small bowl dissolve the gelatin in water and let it cool.
In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add the gelatin and beat... - 41.6177
Quick And Easy Grilled Rib Eye Steak With Thyme-caramelized Onions
Take your steak from good to gourmet with this delectable, quick and easy grilled dish recipe. Betty shows your how to perfectly grill rib eye stick and jazz it up with yummy thyme caramelized sauce. Ready in just 45 minutes, all it takes s a handful of... - 101.542
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a small heavy frying pan, melt water and sugar together and bring to a boil.
Continue boiling until syrup is golden brown.
Once the syrup turns brown, it will continue to darken and may burn— watch the pan continuously and work... - 37.2659
Moist Vanilla Bundt Cake
For a delicious finale to any great meal, try baking this vanilla bundt cake. Betty makes a rich-tasting vanilla bundt cake that you can indulge in guiltlessly. No, it isn’t exactly devoid of calories, but is so fudgy, creamy and good that you won’ think... - 91.4826
Eggless Fruit Coffee Cake
This fruit cake is an impressive delight to celebrate those special days. Relish the goodness of mixed fruits with this simple to bake cake recipe. - 53.1181
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a mixing bowl and beat butter and sugar together against the side of it until creamy, using a wooden spoon.
3) Whisk in eggs and then mix in flour and the vanilla extract.
4)... - 44.919
Ellen's Apple Tart
Ellen'S Apple Tart has a Different taste. The lemon juice gives the Ellen'S Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. Must catch it. - 42.1171
1) Prepare the cake layers as per its packet instructions.
2) To make the chocolate buttercream, in a saucepan, melt the chocolate over boiling water. Take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to cool down.
3) Into a small bowl,... - 47.7911
Layered Chocolate Bowl
With a name like "Chocolate Passion Bowl", how could this treat be anything but decadent and delicious? It's also surprisingly easy to make. Michele McAdoo from the Kraft Kitchens shows how to make this layered chocolate dessert. - 37.8175
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 109.084
Tasty Butternut Squash Risotto
If you like eating Italian food, then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows how to make Butternut Squash Risotto. It's easy to make without much effort. I'm sure you'll like it. - 134.621
Home-cooked Thanksgiving Feast
Chef Melody stopped by the set of Fox 5 News to discuss alternative recipe items including Le Rouge Chicken with Roasted Fall Veggies, and a scrumptious Pecan Bar Cheesecake. Cooking for Thanksgiving just got a whole lot better. - 107.18
Caramel Pound Cake Recipes By Category