- » Caramel Oat Square
Caramel Oat Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel oat square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel oat square recipes.
Caramel Oatmeal Bars
Combine oats, 1 cup flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.8161
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Chip, Oats 'n Caramel Cookie Squares
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, break up the cookie dough.
3 Mix in oats and salt.
4 Reserve about 1/2 cup cookie dough mixture.
5 In the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch square pan, press the remaining... - 43.8038
Oatmeal Caramel Squares
Mix all the ingredients together and press into a greased pan.
Bake at 400 degrees for just a few minutes until they're golden.
Remove from the oven and cut into squares while they're still hot. - 23.1355
Milk Chocolate Raisin Caramel Bars
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
COMBINE 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in melted
butter until well combined. Press firmly into bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 12 minutes until lightly browned and set.
STIR... - 0
Caramel Oatmeal Squares
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until flurry. Beat in egg until well blended, then beat in vanilla. Mix oatmeal and flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in... - 35.7946
Combine in mixing bowl 1 cup flour, salt, soda, brown sugar and rolled oats.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Reserve 1 cup; press remaining mixture into bottom of greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Combine caramels and cream in... - 40.6295
Caramel Walnut Oatmeal Cake
Place oats in a bowl and pour in boiling water; let cool to lukewarm.
In another bowl, cream butter and gradually beat in granulated sugar and brown sugar.
Mix in molasses, eggs, and oats.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and... - 46.1222
Oatmeal Shortbread Bars
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add flour, oatmeal, and salt and beat until blended. Press dough evenly over bottom of prepared... - 25.0873
Cook the caramels and evaporated milk in a saucepan over low heat until caramels are melted, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Combine the flour, brown sugar, rolled oats, baking soda, salt and butter in a bowl; mix well.
Press half the oats mixture in a... - 39.3684
Chocolate And Caramel Flapjacks
1. Preheat oven to 130°C/150°C gas/fan.
2. Take a saucepan, add sugar, golden syrup and butter to it. Stirring intermittently, heat the mixture slowly till butter melts.
3. Remove from fire, mix in oats well.
4. Take a 22 cm square... - 42.8624
Festive Cranberry Dessert Squares
In a small bowl, combine cranberries and sugar; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the butter, quick bread mix, oats and brown sugar; set aside 1 cup for topping.
Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Bake at 350° for... - 47.0625