- » Caramel Nut Tart
Caramel Nut Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel nut tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel nut tart recipes.
Pecan Caramel Tart
Place nuts in a 9-inch pie or cake pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until golden beneath skin, 8 to 10 minutes; shake occasionally.
Meanwhile, in a 11/2- to 2-quart pan, stir together water and sugar.
Cook over medium-low heat, without stirring, until water turns... - 35.2127
Peach Caramel Tarts
1. Bake nut shortbread crusts (set individual crusts in a 12- by 15-inch pan) in a 350° oven (or a 325° convection oven) until golden at edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
2. While crusts bake, make nut sauce in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan. Over medium-high heat,... - 29.7923
Caramel Pear & Walnut Tart
Lay pie shell in a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Fold pastry edge down into pan and press flush with pan rim.
With a fork, prick bottom of pie shell about 15 times.
Bake in a 400° oven until medium golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Cool on a... - 41.0157
Banana Nut Cream Tart
1. For filling in the top of a double boiler, combine sugar and flour and then add half and half, eggs and butter.
2. Place over simmering water and stirring frequently cook about 20 minutes until thick enough to coat back of a spoon.
3. Stir in... - 44.5774
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for formal tea parties at home. This superb Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 48.4218
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
This is a brilliant Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe!. This tasty and addictive tart is a family favorite! Try the Raspberry Chocolate Tart and you will understand why! - 47.7947
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour with 1 tablespoon sugar.
3) Put in the butter and using 2 knives cut it until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Add in the water, few drops almond extract and the vanilla until... - 43.8755
Maple Ice Cream Tart
Soften the ice cream just enough to stir.
Stir in toasted pecans and caramel flavoring.
Pack into a 9 in. (23 cm) removable-bottomed tart pan, lined with plastic wrap.
Refreeze until firm. - 25.4514
Honey Pistachio Tart
For filling, stir together sugar, honey, and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Gently simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until a light caramel color, stirring occasionally.
Stir in... - 43.4144
Pear And Hazelnut Tart
1. Toast 1 cup hazelnuts in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Rub skins off while warm (not all skin will come completely off).
3. In a food processor grind hazelnuts finely with metal blade.
4. Combine 1/4 cup nuts, flour, salt and... - 123.941
Remove and discard apple stems; insert sticks halfway into apples; set aside.
Boil 3/4 cup cream, sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until mixture turns a rich brown color and temperature reaches 250°, about 15... - 39.7301
Honey, Fig And Walnut Tart
Today I'll be making a fig, walnut and honey tart. These are actually some of the first figs of the year I've had and I wanted to do something simple but delicious with them. The tart is super easy to make - you can put it together in mere minutes. The final... - 120.222
Warm Banana Pecan Tart
This Warm Banana Pecan tart features on my dessert menu the most ever since I've tasted it for the first time ! This fruit and nut bake so very addictive. Try this Warm Banana Pecan tart and let me know if you can live without it ! - 47.0647
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion is a perfect dish for your weekend luncheons. This is a well flavored and delicious dish. You just have to try the Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion! - 44.7379
Almond Flavored Flan With Berry Salsa
Looking for a unique dessert recipe that is sure to leave everyone's taste buds pleased and is also easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect flan, with a very yummy sauce! Watch to know more! - 89.589
Chocolate Nut Tassies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, mix together the cream cheese and butter in a small bowl or food processor.
3) Add the flour and blend thoroughly.
4) Shape the dough into 24 balls and wrap them all... - 45.8221
Downside-up Apple Pecan Pie
A rare Downside up Apple Pecan pie an absolute delight this festive season.Apple pecan Pie with caramel pecan layer flavored with nutmegs,lemon juice & cinnamon.Apple Pecan pie that you will never miss. - 49.9749
Crowned Cran-apple Coffee Cake Wreath
Grease or spray a 12-cup tube pan with a removable bottom, such as an angel food cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To Make Coffeecake: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse apples until coarsely chopped; remove to a bowl.
Pulse cranberries... - 44.837