- » Caramel Icing
Caramel Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel icing recipes.
Frosting, the way it is meant to be. Just fat and sugar and crazy light on the tongue. You're welcome in advance. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 96.8863
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve brown sugar and salt in milk.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Reduce the flame to low.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes until thick enough to coat the back of the... - 39.7903
1) In a bowl, add butter.
2) Place over hot water to melt.
3) Add brown sugar to dissolve into the butter mixture.
4) Place over low heat to cook for 2 minutes, by constant stirring.
5) Pour in milk and bring the mixture a boil, by stirring.
6) Remove... - 32.2565
This Caramel Icing is a wonderful icing to try on your desserts. With a very fine combination of ingredients this Caramel Icing is sure to make you go yum! Yum! Give it a try and you would surely like it! - 30.0676
Never Fail Caramel Icing
Mix butter, sugars and cream.
Bring to a boil, cook rapidly for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add marshmallows.
When melted, add vanilla and sifted powdered sugar.
Stir until thick enough to spread over cake. - 29.3445
Boil for 2 minutes. Then add
1/4 c. milk and boil 1 minute.
Let cool to just warm.
Stir in icing sugar to spreading consistency. - 25.5515
Homemade Caramel Icing
Well, this Caramel Icing is a very easy and simple decoration you can try on your favorite cake. Needless to say, this cake icing is pretty much perfect for morning bridge group! - 24.6448
Place sugar and 1 cup water in saucepan; bring to a boil or until mixture reaches 230 degrees on candy thermometer, until syrup spins a thread.
Add butter and vanilla; remove from heat.
Cool thoroughly; beat until thick and creamy.
Thin mixture with cream... - 24.3784
Heat butter with cream until melted.
In a small heavy pan, melt granulated sugar over gentle heat and cook to a deep brown caramel.
Take from heat and carefully add butter and light cream, stirring until all caramel is dissolved.
Stir in confectioners' sugar... - 22.6626
Milky Caramel Icing
Combine 2 cups sugar with milk in large saucepan, and place over low heat, and bring to a boil.
In the meantime, caramelize 1 cup sugar in skillet over medium heat until straw-colored.
Add caramelized sugar to milk and sugar mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook... - 22.3537
Creamy Caramel Icing
Let come to boiling point, but do not boil.
Add 1 tablespoon butter.
Cool€”then beat in enough icing sugar to spread.
Add flavoring. - 21.4527
Mix together in saucepan, and bring to boil, continue boiling until it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from stove and add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 tablespoon butter.
Set aside to cool; then beat with wooden spoon until right consistency... - 18.0071
Betty's Creamy Caramel Icing
1. Place a pot over low heat and melt butter in it.
2. Drop cream and brown sugar. Turn the heat to medium high, stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until it comes to a full boil. Remove the pot from heat.
3. In a bowl take confectioner's sugar.... - 0
Caramel Icing Recipes By Category